Thread: Agency Discussion and Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 2,431 to 2,445 of 5827
-
12-30-24 18:34 #3397Banned Member

Posts: 173She's stacked, very curvy thick, if you like bjs she's the one to see she's a decent bang but not great her whole thing is fellatio, to me she's honestly boring but I know a lot of people love her.
Originally Posted by SexEveryday
[View Original Post]
-
12-30-24 16:40 #3396Senior Member

Posts: 79Imo
I think both are very well run and comparable.
LK seems to have more variety for now as you mention.
Peace and Welcome.
Originally Posted by SexEveryday
[View Original Post]
-
12-30-24 14:37 #3395Senior Member

Posts: 135Same here bro. My taint hasn't been eaten in a long time. Number 1 in my books.
Originally Posted by MrLive404
[View Original Post]
-
12-30-24 13:48 #3394Senior Member

Posts: 87Jamie Heju at OMG
https://www.ohmygirl.club/jamieheju
Question regarding Jamie Heju at OMG, I read a few reviews from the other site, good ones and bad ones, would like to ask local gen about her body type, thin, slender, athlete or thick? I know she is not skinny type, but a bit concern she might be too much curve for me.
Appreciate any input.
-
12-30-24 13:46 #3393Senior Member

Posts: 87Visiting next week, LK or OMG?
Visiting next week, would like to ask which one is easier for screening, LK or OMG?
Eden, Yuri & Elena look very hot, I'm leaning to start with LK, suggestion?
https://www.lkatl.net/models
-
12-29-24 20:45 #3392Senior Member

Posts: 79Ok thanks
Ok Thanks for the info. It was helpful.
So many rebrands.
Originally Posted by SouthernBoyz
[View Original Post]
-
12-29-24 14:32 #3391Regular Member

Posts: 11Eden is rebranded Dami
Eden is Dami who came here back in Feb. This is one of the reviews back then.
I think her service is more improved this time. But I won't repeat since I prefer young girls.
Originally Posted by MarkT
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by FinleySTvenson
[View Original Post]
-
12-29-24 12:39 #3390Banned Member

Posts: 173Lovelyn
Lovelyns last visit here was in February of this year. Does anyone know her schedule if she plans to come back soon. I miss her.
-
12-29-24 10:31 #3389Senior Member

Posts: 79Same Eden? Elena or Olivia?
Does anyone know if this is the same Eden who is now at LK?
Her current TER has only 3 reviews all of which seem promising but just wondering if she's new or with OMG earlier in the year.
Want to do and check her out. Any insight would be appreciated.
Also is it Elena or Olivia? Nothing on Elena this is Olivia.
Originally Posted by EngineerGuy
[View Original Post]
Glad to have the influx of new girls but trying to place them and know if I have seen before or not.
Originally Posted by ItsEvoix
[View Original Post]
Thanks in advance.
-
12-29-24 10:16 #3388Senior Member

Posts: 42Jaime at OMG
Thanks for the review I'm going to go and see her later.
Originally Posted by XkenShinX
[View Original Post]
-
12-28-24 20:59 #3387Senior Member

Posts: 1017[Message to Admin deleted]
EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove a message directed to the Forum Admin.
The open Forum is not the appropriate venue to contact the Forum Administration regarding individual questions, complaints or comments about the administration of the Forum. Instead, please use the Contact Us link at the bottom of this page to send me an email voicing your complaints about the administration of the Forum, and I will respond as quickly as possible. Thanks!
This wasn't a question. You do this shit again and I'll ban you. You have had too many warnings about telling people what not to post. When you buy this forum you can do that, until then I do that.
I will ban you next time, I don't care how long you have been a member. I don't walk in your living room with dirty shoes, don't do it in mine.
A2
-
12-28-24 16:03 #3386Senior Member

Posts: 1766She was booked up yesterday. She is about to get a serious corndog today.
Originally Posted by FinleySTvenson
[View Original Post]
-
12-28-24 11:41 #3385Senior Member

Posts: 79Alexa at LK
Repost of what I wrote.
Had a chance to visit with Alexa while in San Diego. I'll say she's a very pretty women with a playful energetic attitude.
Very smiley girl. She's not rail thin like a lot of K girls you meet. Very nice body.
She's a lot of energy and she's coming in fresh. I would enjoy while you can.
Recommend.
Thanks.
-
12-28-24 09:31 #3384Administrator

Posts: 5263Misuse of privilage.
When you start a thread you are granted a single privilege, as the thread starter you can delete posts. We do that because sometimes specialty threads are "Providers Over 300 Pounds" or some other kink that lends itself to ridicule. The thread starter can delete the assholes who feel it is their right to post shit denigrating the people with the kink.
Originally Posted by DeDarkOne80
[View Original Post]
In this case the thread starter deleted a bunch of stuff that was not in violation of the Terms of Service so I restored them and removed that privilege from them.
A2
-
12-28-24 01:34 #3383Senior Member

Posts: 137Look out below
This post, what happened? Why so many deleted messages?










Reply With Quote





