Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Honolulu Indies

+ Add Report
Page 24 of 93 FirstFirst ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 74 ... LastLast
Results 346 to 360 of 1384
This blog is moderated by PaliMonger
  1. #1039
    Quote Originally Posted by NormalDude2002  [View Original Post]
    Weird you mention rhythm, she is tall enough that she initiated getting fucked from behind with us both standing and I remember now though I did not really enjoy this position much mostly because her rhythm was off. Its been a few years since I seen her, her age and body is great for a 220 girl but I haven't been back up there maybe someday I will see her again not really a bad experience I guess its more trouble when I could just go to Peaches which seem to have girls in the same age and same CFS limitations. She is probably a bit more fit than most of them if that is your thing but they all kiss.
    I did the same standing doggy position with her and I couldn't get into a groove either. Same for her CG, the groove was just a bit off. Doggy and mish were all fine though. She's a little more expensive if you want the BBBJ, but I've still always liked something about her, so I continue to see her from time to time. Not a lot. Not more than a few times per year.

  2. #1038
    Quote Originally Posted by RealThomasQ  [View Original Post]
    I revisited Nana recently because my usual girl was off. I thought she was fantastic overall, as usual. The only thing about Nana for me is her sense of rhythm when banging. I can't quite get a handle on it. LOL.

    What restrictions are you talking about? I know she's covered. She does BBBJ. Is it the kissing? She's not a kisser for sure, but neither am I, unless it's initiated by the girl then I'll take it and indulge.
    Weird you mention rhythm, she is tall enough that she initiated getting fucked from behind with us both standing and I remember now though I did not really enjoy this position much mostly because her rhythm was off. Its been a few years since I seen her, her age and body is great for a 220 girl but I haven't been back up there maybe someday I will see her again not really a bad experience I guess its more trouble when I could just go to Peaches which seem to have girls in the same age and same CFS limitations. She is probably a bit more fit than most of them if that is your thing but they all kiss.

  3. #1037

    Same Damage

    Quote Originally Posted by Yama6  [View Original Post]
    How much for just the partner?
    I went to see Linda and Partner earlier in 2024, but at that time, the price was the same for either of them solo. Their menus are very different so depends on what you're looking for. Linda does everything and her partner (I want to say her name was Angela or something) is more conservative.

  4. #1036
    Senior Member


    Posts: 108

    Is this the same or different partner from about a month ago?

    Quote Originally Posted by Emepe  [View Original Post]
    I wouldn't recommend. I had her and service was meh. She kept rushing me and looked uncomfortable during our session. She also constantly hushes you. Wouldn't go back even though she costs only $$.
    How much for just the partner?

  5. #1035
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1403

    Doris

    Doris has a new number again.

  6. #1034
    Quote Originally Posted by Cbears  [View Original Post]
    When I last saw her 2 years ago, it was CBJ only and no kissing other than pecks on her cheek if I remember correctly. Did you have to pay extra for BBBJ?
    Idk what's up with her pricing. She could be more upfront about that IMO. The ad says one thing, but she has consistently billed me at 340, which includes BBBJ and CIM, if you want that, and CFS. Again, I don't go in for the kissing on my own, so I don't know if she would do that too for that rate.

  7. #1033
    Quote Originally Posted by RealThomasQ  [View Original Post]
    I revisited Nana recently because my usual girl was off. I thought she was fantastic overall, as usual. The only thing about Nana for me is her sense of rhythm when banging. I can't quite get a handle on it. LOL.

    What restrictions are you talking about? I know she's covered. She does BBBJ. Is it the kissing? She's not a kisser for sure, but neither am I, unless it's initiated by the girl then I'll take it and indulge.
    When I last saw her 2 years ago, it was CBJ only and no kissing other than pecks on her cheek if I remember correctly. Did you have to pay extra for BBBJ?

  8. #1032
    Quote Originally Posted by Cbears  [View Original Post]
    Thank you for the responses. I got busy and wasn't able to partake which actually seems like a good thing. Was also debating on seeing Nana again but I'm not a fan of all her restrictions.
    I revisited Nana recently because my usual girl was off. I thought she was fantastic overall, as usual. The only thing about Nana for me is her sense of rhythm when banging. I can't quite get a handle on it. LOL.

    What restrictions are you talking about? I know she's covered. She does BBBJ. Is it the kissing? She's not a kisser for sure, but neither am I, unless it's initiated by the girl then I'll take it and indulge.

  9. #1031

    Linda's partner

    Thank you for the responses. I got busy and wasn't able to partake which actually seems like a good thing. Was also debating on seeing Nana again but I'm not a fan of all her restrictions.

  10. #1030
    Senior Member


    Posts: 108

    Linda partner

    Quote Originally Posted by Cbears  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone recently seen the younger girl that works with Makiki Linda? I searched back quite a ways but most were regarding Linda and were shill posts.
    I wouldn't recommend. I had her and service was meh. She kept rushing me and looked uncomfortable during our session. She also constantly hushes you. Wouldn't go back even though she costs only $$.

  11. #1029
    Senior Member


    Posts: 108

    Linda partner

    Quote Originally Posted by TonkaT  [View Original Post]
    Did a double with both. Her name is starts with an A but sometimes changes depending on how the booker feels I guess. She does BBBJ but doesn't do BBFS or anal like Linda does. She is much more attractive and a lot younger so I do prefer her even tho her service is limited.
    Does she has a scar on her stomach and paints her face white? If so, I had her and service was meh. She kept rushing me and looked uncomfortable during our session. She also constantly hushes you. Wouldn't go back even though she costs only $$.

  12. #1028

    Linda's booker

    Quote Originally Posted by TonkaT  [View Original Post]
    Did a double with both. Her name is starts with an A but sometimes changes depending on how the booker feels I guess. She does BBBJ but doesn't do BBFS or anal like Linda does. She is much more attractive and a lot younger so I do prefer her even tho her service is limited.
    She's far more attractive than Linda. She's younger and better overall body. She's perfect fucking from doggy style and she will allow you to fuck her hard and fast she can take it. Linda is no-holes barred literally. She will do anything and everything you want and I prefer that cause I'm an ass guy.

  13. #1027

    Makiki

    Quote Originally Posted by Cbears  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone recently seen the younger girl that works with Makiki Linda? I searched back quite a ways but most were regarding Linda and were shill posts.
    Did a double with both. Her name is starts with an A but sometimes changes depending on how the booker feels I guess. She does BBBJ but doesn't do BBFS or anal like Linda does. She is much more attractive and a lot younger so I do prefer her even tho her service is limited.

  14. #1026
    Has anyone recently seen the younger girl that works with Makiki Linda? I searched back quite a ways but most were regarding Linda and were shill posts.

  15. #1025

    Meenoy Smell

    She should bathe after every session. They ask us to bathe. I smelled something funky after me session. She allowed FIV.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bleh808  [View Original Post]
    I've had Meenoy few times, easy to schedule and she replies fast but out of those sessions, only 1-2 x was she really into it. Look wise she's like a 7-8/10 , pretty and exotic tan looking SE Asian. I stopped going after the last session I had with her because of some funky smell that was going on while I was fucking her. Idk what it was, smelled like durian or shit.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape