Thread: Honolulu Indies
+
Add Report
Results 346 to 360 of 1384
-
01-05-25 21:28 #1039Senior Member

Posts: 118I did the same standing doggy position with her and I couldn't get into a groove either. Same for her CG, the groove was just a bit off. Doggy and mish were all fine though. She's a little more expensive if you want the BBBJ, but I've still always liked something about her, so I continue to see her from time to time. Not a lot. Not more than a few times per year.
Originally Posted by NormalDude2002
[View Original Post]
-
01-05-25 14:21 #1038Senior Member

Posts: 152Weird you mention rhythm, she is tall enough that she initiated getting fucked from behind with us both standing and I remember now though I did not really enjoy this position much mostly because her rhythm was off. Its been a few years since I seen her, her age and body is great for a 220 girl but I haven't been back up there maybe someday I will see her again not really a bad experience I guess its more trouble when I could just go to Peaches which seem to have girls in the same age and same CFS limitations. She is probably a bit more fit than most of them if that is your thing but they all kiss.
Originally Posted by RealThomasQ
[View Original Post]
-
01-05-25 13:41 #1037Senior Member

Posts: 39Same Damage
I went to see Linda and Partner earlier in 2024, but at that time, the price was the same for either of them solo. Their menus are very different so depends on what you're looking for. Linda does everything and her partner (I want to say her name was Angela or something) is more conservative.
Originally Posted by Yama6
[View Original Post]
-
01-05-25 05:58 #1036Senior Member

Posts: 108Is this the same or different partner from about a month ago?
How much for just the partner?
Originally Posted by Emepe
[View Original Post]
-
01-04-25 22:04 #1035Senior Member

Posts: 1403Doris
Doris has a new number again.
-
12-30-24 00:44 #1034Senior Member

Posts: 118Idk what's up with her pricing. She could be more upfront about that IMO. The ad says one thing, but she has consistently billed me at 340, which includes BBBJ and CIM, if you want that, and CFS. Again, I don't go in for the kissing on my own, so I don't know if she would do that too for that rate.
Originally Posted by Cbears
[View Original Post]
-
12-29-24 23:53 #1033Senior Member

Posts: 218When I last saw her 2 years ago, it was CBJ only and no kissing other than pecks on her cheek if I remember correctly. Did you have to pay extra for BBBJ?
Originally Posted by RealThomasQ
[View Original Post]
-
12-29-24 14:16 #1032Senior Member

Posts: 118I revisited Nana recently because my usual girl was off. I thought she was fantastic overall, as usual. The only thing about Nana for me is her sense of rhythm when banging. I can't quite get a handle on it. LOL.
Originally Posted by Cbears
[View Original Post]
What restrictions are you talking about? I know she's covered. She does BBBJ. Is it the kissing? She's not a kisser for sure, but neither am I, unless it's initiated by the girl then I'll take it and indulge.
-
12-27-24 16:29 #1031Senior Member

Posts: 218Linda's partner
Thank you for the responses. I got busy and wasn't able to partake which actually seems like a good thing. Was also debating on seeing Nana again but I'm not a fan of all her restrictions.
-
12-27-24 01:39 #1030Senior Member

Posts: 108Linda partner
I wouldn't recommend. I had her and service was meh. She kept rushing me and looked uncomfortable during our session. She also constantly hushes you. Wouldn't go back even though she costs only $$.
Originally Posted by Cbears
[View Original Post]
-
12-27-24 01:39 #1029Senior Member

Posts: 108Linda partner
Does she has a scar on her stomach and paints her face white? If so, I had her and service was meh. She kept rushing me and looked uncomfortable during our session. She also constantly hushes you. Wouldn't go back even though she costs only $$.
Originally Posted by TonkaT
[View Original Post]
-
12-27-24 00:40 #1028Senior Member

Posts: 77Linda's booker
She's far more attractive than Linda. She's younger and better overall body. She's perfect fucking from doggy style and she will allow you to fuck her hard and fast she can take it. Linda is no-holes barred literally. She will do anything and everything you want and I prefer that cause I'm an ass guy.
Originally Posted by TonkaT
[View Original Post]
-
12-25-24 10:22 #1027Regular Member

Posts: 19Makiki
Did a double with both. Her name is starts with an A but sometimes changes depending on how the booker feels I guess. She does BBBJ but doesn't do BBFS or anal like Linda does. She is much more attractive and a lot younger so I do prefer her even tho her service is limited.
Originally Posted by Cbears
[View Original Post]
-
12-24-24 17:20 #1026Senior Member

Posts: 218Has anyone recently seen the younger girl that works with Makiki Linda? I searched back quite a ways but most were regarding Linda and were shill posts.
-
12-05-24 14:37 #1025Senior Member

Posts: 2535Meenoy Smell
She should bathe after every session. They ask us to bathe. I smelled something funky after me session. She allowed FIV.
Originally Posted by Bleh808
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





