Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: NoVA SugarBabies

+ Add Report
Page 258 of 1229 FirstFirst ... 158 208 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 308 358 758 ... LastLast
Results 3,856 to 3,870 of 18423
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #14568

    Maybe I lucked out but,

    Quote Originally Posted by ProCatHunter  [View Original Post]
    Blackhawk didn't work for me. Even worse, after the card info was input and declined; it was then zeroed out.

    I'm done with seeking.
    I used a prepaid from Lowes recently. Registered it through mcgift giftcardmall. It went through. Just make sure you screenshot the info when you register so you can use exactly the same on SA. I'll be done with SA too when a prepaid doesn't work anymore and I have to send a pic to "verify" that I'm legit.

  2. #14567

    Blackhawk not working for me

    Quote Originally Posted by Dimples572  [View Original Post]
    Read my post from back in May. Just used this method to re-up a few days ago, works great.

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...323&viewfull=1#post6885323.
    Blackhawk didn't work for me. Even worse, after the card info was input and declined; it was then zeroed out.

    I'm done with seeking.

  3. #14566

    Secret benefits marie

    This one's name is Marie not exactly my cup of tea due to the fact of the rules you know no anal OK, no CIM, condoms are a must and she will only spend 1.5 hours with you.

    She also said she was being nice with me, offering me 300 Even though her normal is 5 did not partake.

    https://www.secretbenefits.com/next/...8125109377d3c6

  4. #14565

    Used to be $1,000

    Quote Originally Posted by Bellissimo  [View Original Post]
    About eight months ago when I was actively looking she quoted me $1,000. I wished her well and did not partake. Too bad as she has a smoking body in the photos.

  5. #14564

    Daydreaming


  6. #14563
    Quote Originally Posted by NovaNova  [View Original Post]
    Richmond thread has a shit ton of info on which prepaid cards work and which do not. I would check there.
    Information must be current. Richmond is old news. Mostly.

    I just got a Blackhawk card at Lowe's for $198. I used it to get a month of seeking. They had told me earlier I would get discount pop-up offers but it didn't happen. At least there isn't enough dough on the card to auto renew.

  7. #14562
    Quote Originally Posted by PRMan12  [View Original Post]
    I'm having major issues trying to renew my membership with the above and when you call very unhelpful, they no longer will process cards over the phone. This is for SA.

    Any help much appreciated. I know find another non Vanilla provider, but hard to find, any help for those that want to renew without using there real cards??

    Thanks!!
    Read my post from back in May. Just used this method to re-up a few days ago, works great.

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...323&viewfull=1#post6885323.

  8. #14561

    Blackhawk

    Mongers in other cities are reporting Blackhawk processed cards still work.

    Quote Originally Posted by PRMan12  [View Original Post]
    I'm having major issues trying to renew my membership with the above and when you call very unhelpful, they no longer will process cards over the phone. This is for SA.

    Any help much appreciated. I know find another non Vanilla provider, but hard to find, any help for those that want to renew without using there real cards??

    Thanks!!

  9. #14560

    Richmond Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by PRMan12  [View Original Post]
    I'm having major issues trying to renew my membership with the above and when you call very unhelpful, they no longer will process cards over the phone. This is for SA.

    Any help much appreciated. I know find another non Vanilla provider, but hard to find, any help for those that want to renew without using there real cards??

    Thanks!!
    Richmond thread has a shit ton of info on which prepaid cards work and which do not. I would check there.

  10. #14559

    Scammer

    Plays the long game for a few days, plays it well. When it comes time to meet at the hotel she asks for half upfront before she leaves.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/a...8-ea1dc23462bd

  11. #14558

    Vanilla Gift Card issues and poor customer service

    I'm having major issues trying to renew my membership with the above and when you call very unhelpful, they no longer will process cards over the phone. This is for SA.

    Any help much appreciated. I know find another non Vanilla provider, but hard to find, any help for those that want to renew without using there real cards??

    Thanks!!

  12. #14557
    Why does DC have the bottom of the barrel h. O. e. S.

    It's a major city it should have at least some quality- it's literally 99% crap.

    Plus, there must be alot of geriatrics here paying whatever for these foul beasts hence they're demanding $$$ like they're NYC or Miami models.

  13. #14556

    Seeking and Selfie Liveness Check

    There's a new process that is being tested, where new users will need to show their face and SA's AI (what else? LOL) will analyze video to confirm person signing up is real and matches profile photos.

    Am sure this will eventually be asked of existing accounts too, smh.

    Things are getting more and more difficult.

  14. #14555
    https://members.seeking.com/member/a...b-f3d7ae9921f8

    LOL. I like this one a delusional 50 year old that's still whoring.

  15. #14554
    Quote Originally Posted by VeryBigBuck  [View Original Post]
    LOL. She has mental issues. Being a fine Christian lady that's a white for money.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape