Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 250 of 2054 FirstFirst ... 150 200 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 300 350 750 1250 ... LastLast
Results 3,736 to 3,750 of 30800
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #27065

    Kaydee

    What's up fella's? I think I want to try out the famous Kaydee and post a report afterwards. If any of my long time senior members could DM me the number it would be greatly appreciated.

  2. #27064
    Quote Originally Posted by CoopDawg  [View Original Post]
    Not sure what's going on here but it's fishy. Clicked on the below add and it was Alexxxa Nicole's ad (all same wording as usual) but obviously not her pictures. Went back about 10 min later and looked again and it had been edited to change the text / wording. Careful here.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...-/946626854573
    Went back again and it's changed back to Alexxxa's ad, but the phone number is different and it has "Sexyy Sasha" at the top but still has Alexxxa's name, snap and cash app info down further.

    And now the ad is gone. Same photos and "sasha" advertising with Ava Baby yesterday. Just search Sasha on stg and you'll find it. Not sure what's up, but it seemed super fishy and with the new risks I figured "see something, say something" was in order.

  3. #27063
    Not sure what's going on here but it's fishy. Clicked on the below add and it was Alexxxa Nicole's ad (all same wording as usual) but obviously not her pictures. Went back about 10 min later and looked again and it had been edited to change the text / wording. Careful here.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...-/946626854573

  4. #27062

    Any Info

    I have a weakness for Latinas. Curious if anyone has tried this one or can recommend anyone.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...163/9172158445

  5. #27061

    Me either

    Quote Originally Posted by Smugly  [View Original Post]
    I never would have recognized her! It looks like she's in quite the pickle, no insurance or registration on the car so you know the LEO took it. It's going to be a long road back. 3000.00 dollar bond.
    I'm starting to think Clark Kent / Superman is a real thing. I fucked that girl many, many times. I do not recognize the girl in that mugshot at all. And I'm guessing it was before the downward spiral. She was always such a sweetheart with me - though others reported very different experiences.

    I said it before when Ginger left and she retired. I expected both to return to the game in the very near future. Apparently Ginger is working in TN now. It won't be long before Abby returns as well; bills never stop - and I'm sure it was fast and "easy" money.

  6. #27060
    What were the damages? She looks good to me! PM with details if youd prefer.

    Quote Originally Posted by Kurt309  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...b/534634802775

    Had a qv with her during the day. Decent motel by Crabtree. She was totally GFE for a qv. Very sexy and she was a good time. The whole visit was like a sexy, seductive, hot movie scene from start to finish. She was nice and no signs of demons. Proceed with confidence. Also at a very reasonable rate.

  7. #27059
    Quote Originally Posted by DMizzle26  [View Original Post]
    She doesn't work anymore but the way she going she more than likely gone end up back in the game I know her and Bf only Income right now is Doordashing and Uber and they soend half of that on Drugs.
    I guess "her boo" can't scrounge up that. Bail money. Looks she'll be dining in for awhile.

  8. #27058
    Quote Originally Posted by Ralphio  [View Original Post]
    I thought she retired. Do you think she's still safe for old regulars, what with the new laws?
    The address from 11/26 shows a less than stellar hotel. Was she going UTR?

  9. #27057

    Any good UTR or Greek providers in the area?

    Fellas I know it's horrible in our area out there but if anyone would be willing to share a UTR or greek provider that is actually decent let me know. 5 yrs ago this game was different. Been out of it since Rose left, not the one who died, the redhead. So the members who remember her it's been awhile. Please hook a brother up.

    The Ryder.

  10. #27056
    Quote Originally Posted by NoelB  [View Original Post]
    Can you provide more info she went up in donation.
    Hit me for 180. But it was worth every dollar.

  11. #27055
    Quote Originally Posted by Ralphio  [View Original Post]
    I thought she retired. Do you think she's still safe for old regulars, what with the new laws?
    I never would have recognized her! It looks like she's in quite the pickle, no insurance or registration on the car so you know the LEO took it. It's going to be a long road back. 3000.00 dollar bond.

  12. #27054
    Quote Originally Posted by Ralphio  [View Original Post]
    I thought she retired. Do you think she's still safe for old regulars, what with the new laws?
    She doesn't work anymore but the way she going she more than likely gone end up back in the game I know her and Bf only Income right now is Doordashing and Uber and they soend half of that on Drugs.

  13. #27053
    I thought she retired. Do you think she's still safe for old regulars, what with the new laws?

    Quote Originally Posted by VaryDer07  [View Original Post]
    Also visted by uncle on 11/26.

  14. #27052

    Brielle

    Quote Originally Posted by Kaotic2963  [View Original Post]
    Was thinking the same thing when I read that.
    To clarify this. I didn't make it to the main event. Not her fault.

  15. #27051
    Quote Originally Posted by Zzcutt  [View Original Post]
    We are going to see if she was being honest when she told me all she does is smoke green. I'm looking forward to seeing her mugshot and seeing the charges.
    She does a lot more than Green LOL you can tell from the Mugshot.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape