Thread: Strip Club Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,081 to 1,095 of 8276
-
12-28-24 09:47 #7196Senior Member

Posts: 118Wow!
Whats up with Pands having 15 girls working at 1 pm? OK most weren't working because just 4-5 customers.
-
12-27-24 16:17 #7195Senior Member

Posts: 1109Vivienne Kittens
Anyone have any intel on Vivianna at Kittens? Petite, all natural. White?
-
12-23-24 01:33 #7194Regular Member

Posts: 10Anyone got the 411 on Mercy at Showgirls SODO?
-
12-22-24 22:54 #7193Regular Member

Posts: 3Thanks
Thanks my man. I appreciate the report.
Originally Posted by DickIncider12
[View Original Post]
-
12-20-24 21:55 #7192Senior Member

Posts: 245Don't do it
Waiste of time for lame dances saw her at Ricks.
Originally Posted by SunnBobb
[View Original Post]
-
12-20-24 17:08 #7191Senior Member

Posts: 118Ho Ho Ho
Fifteen on Friday. As Ice Cube said "Today was a good day!
-
12-19-24 17:50 #7190Regular Member

Posts: 3Scouting
I see that Lyrica is going to work at Pandy's tonight. She's a hot barista I've wondered about having dance for me at the club. Before I drive 30 miles to the club, I'm hoping someone can post up a scouting report? Thanks.
-
12-18-24 10:58 #7189Senior Member

Posts: 274Mimi
I had nice time with Mimi last time I was in. She stroke wang very good.
Anyone ever have her OTC? I would like to know more about her. Feel free to DM me.
-
12-18-24 07:54 #7188Senior Member

Posts: 118Working hard for the money
Glad to see Allie yesterday. Really enjoyed catching up with her.
-
12-17-24 04:48 #7187Senior Member

Posts: 75Monse schedule
Historically, Monse has typically worked Sundays. Her day off is Monday. Ergo, I never visit P's on Monday.
Originally Posted by Farquar2
[View Original Post]
-
12-15-24 21:12 #7186Senior Member

Posts: 274Confirmed
I saw her at the club. She was working hard as usual.
Originally Posted by Farquar2
[View Original Post]
-
12-15-24 19:50 #7185Senior Member

Posts: 118Return of Monse
Monse's name was among a short list of dancers on Pandora's IG lineup post, about 1:45 pm That's a couple of weeks short of the six weeks she was reported to be taking off. Perhaps more surprising is her working on a Sunday. That's all I know.
-
12-15-24 16:54 #7184Regular Member

Posts: 13Monse is back
Go wild fellas.
-
12-12-24 12:00 #7183Senior Member

Posts: 118Language issues
Liz isn't the best when it comes to English but once she understands you there's not much that isn't on the table.
Originally Posted by PacificoWang
[View Original Post]
-
12-12-24 11:42 #7182Regular Member

Posts: 11When I was their Thursday and Friday, she was. I've only gone once though.
Originally Posted by PacificoWang
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





