Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 156 of 1654 FirstFirst ... 56 106 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 206 256 656 1156 ... LastLast
Results 2,326 to 2,340 of 24808
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #22483

    Thanks GSpot for pointing us to one of your old review dumps

    Quote Originally Posted by GSpotGilligan  [View Original Post]
    I actually have a review from about a year ago regarding Hazel here:

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...351&viewfull=1#post6680351.

    Post #20770

    Will say, she is definitely a good time for the donation amount. All covered services, but she definitely puts in the effort for the service though. Not sure if prices went up since I've seen her, but I would definitely repeat whenever schedules aligned.
    Thanks GSpot for pointing us to one of your old review dumps! It also contained a review on Mrs Woodcock. Every time I go through all the listings on Tryst for Indianapolis I see her ad come up. Always been just curious what her story is and if anyone had actually seen her.

  2. #22482

  3. #22481

    Elenas number listed is from DI

    Quote Originally Posted by AJBall  [View Original Post]
    I assumed she's just not wanting a buncha messages until she gets here, says she's coming on the 17th, I bet that's when she updates with a phone number.
    The phone number Elena uses is her DI number.

  4. #22480
    Quote Originally Posted by GSpotGilligan  [View Original Post]
    I actually have a review from about a year ago regarding Hazel here:

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...351&viewfull=1#post6680351.

    Post #20770

    Will say, she is definitely a good time for the donation amount. All covered services, but she definitely puts in the effort for the service though. Not sure if prices went up since I've seen her, but I would definitely repeat whenever schedules aligned.
    I appreciate the input! She's exactly my type, but sadly I still haven't had any luck getting a response from her. Not sure what it is because she just posted another ad on EB late last night. Will still update if I'm able to visit her.

  5. #22479
    Quote Originally Posted by RedFox2120  [View Original Post]
    I have been trying. She usually just responds once and ghosts. Seems like a waste of time.
    I second this. She texted me back with a house add and then went ghost when I showed up.

  6. #22478

    Info

    Quote Originally Posted by PeteJ  [View Original Post]
    Wow she has a amazing body her face is perfect, drug free and clean DM me for her info def Top notch compared to the ones I've seen.

    https://tryst.link/escort/beleina
    Can we get her basic info added here regarding the donation, verification, etc to share with the group? I'm fine with a DM for the menu and services and everything, but can you share her basic information for us to know on here? Thanks.

  7. #22477

    Hazel

    Quote Originally Posted by Stewar2540  [View Original Post]
    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...721/9016706694

    Was wondering if anyone has seen her before? I'm trying to contact her, but have had no luck yet. I've talked with her in the past but have never met her. Seems like she travels, but is mainly in Milwaukee most of the time. I've tried looking her up in the Milwaukee forum with no luck, however I'm very new to this so it's probably me not looking correctly. She's also on PH and has an X account. Any input is appreciated, and if she messages back I'll take the plunge and report back.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...734/3176587352

    Also interested in Redd if anyone has seen her as well.
    I actually have a review from about a year ago regarding Hazel here:

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...351&viewfull=1#post6680351.

    Post #20770

    Will say, she is definitely a good time for the donation amount. All covered services, but she definitely puts in the effort for the service though. Not sure if prices went up since I've seen her, but I would definitely repeat whenever schedules aligned.
    Last edited by GSpotGilligan; 12-27-24 at 21:22. Reason: Adding post number

  8. #22476
    Regular Member


    Posts: 15

    New gal Bella

    Wow she has a amazing body her face is perfect, drug free and clean DM me for her info def Top notch compared to the ones I've seen.

    https://tryst.link/escort/beleina

  9. #22475
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan277  [View Original Post]
    I have been trying. She usually just responds once and ghosts. Seems like a waste of time.

  10. #22474

    Hazel & Redd

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...721/9016706694

    Was wondering if anyone has seen her before? I'm trying to contact her, but have had no luck yet. I've talked with her in the past but have never met her. Seems like she travels, but is mainly in Milwaukee most of the time. I've tried looking her up in the Milwaukee forum with no luck, however I'm very new to this so it's probably me not looking correctly. She's also on PH and has an X account. Any input is appreciated, and if she messages back I'll take the plunge and report back.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...734/3176587352

    Also interested in Redd if anyone has seen her as well.

  11. #22473

    Gothic and ghetto


  12. #22472

    BBBJ Recommendations

    Hey all I'm from Fort Wayne going to be doing some visiting here for the next month if you could hook me up with whoever your seeing for BBBJ let me know thanks in advance!

  13. #22471

    Positive past reviews in SB thread

    Quote Originally Posted by SummitMonk  [View Original Post]
    I've got a date with this one tonight after work & wondered if anyone has info on her? On tryst she goes by starrgirl & LC goes by dream. Says she's a freak & down for what I want to do, but $ is higher than most. Is she real? She a good time? Body looks perfect, but many of these 20 somethings aren't worth the time or $ they're asking.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...540/3177605130
    She was on seeking and had been positively reviewed on the SB thread, I had reached out recently to try to see her but never got a text back. Please report back and let me know if worth pursuing!

    Cheers,

    DP.

  14. #22470

    Starrgirl aka Dream

    I've got a date with this one tonight after work & wondered if anyone has info on her? On tryst she goes by starrgirl & LC goes by dream. Says she's a freak & down for what I want to do, but $ is higher than most. Is she real? She a good time? Body looks perfect, but many of these 20 somethings aren't worth the time or $ they're asking.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...540/3177605130

  15. #22469

    East side gal

    Anyone have any experience with this one? I've seen her add on EG a few times, though I don't think I've yet to see her post a name, and her descriptions are usually only a few words. Thanks in advance and feel free to PM.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/180579629#.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape