Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,071 to 2,085 of 11578
-
12-27-24 21:23 #9508Banned Member

Posts: 537Pmd.
Originally Posted by Quincy88
[View Original Post]
I thought I was the only one to remember that Coco. PMd.
-
12-27-24 20:49 #9507Regular Member

Posts: 8Recs
I have 2.5 recs for you. Send a PM.
Originally Posted by Jrp21
[View Original Post]
-
12-27-24 20:41 #9506Regular Member

Posts: 8Lead
Might have a possible lead from rumors. PM me.
Originally Posted by Qblast
[View Original Post]
-
12-27-24 19:52 #9505Banned Member

Posts: 537If you do lmk. ZX was one of my stops before it closed down. I would love to see some of the girls again.
Originally Posted by Eilers
[View Original Post]
-
12-27-24 19:05 #9504Senior Member

Posts: 188There was an Ella at A+ in WC maybe a year ago that was young and really cute. I used to be a regular at A+ but haven't been in a long while. Maybe I'll stop by and see who is working there.
Originally Posted by Jrp21
[View Original Post]
-
12-27-24 18:49 #9503Senior Member

Posts: 112Looking for Asian with fat ass
The most recent fun was latina Linda for $.
Very fit with abs and two soccer balls for an ass.
Suddenly I'm craving a thick Asian with huge ass like Nina nishimura or Maria nagai.
In all my years I've never seen one here or OC built like that.
-
12-27-24 17:43 #9502Banned Member

Posts: 537PMd about lulu. I saw a Lulu there at ZX maybe 3 years ago.
Originally Posted by FsKingk1
[View Original Post]
-
12-27-24 17:30 #9501Senior Member

Posts: 72Zx
I've only gone to ZX twice. Both with someone named Lulu. She supposedly rotated to Apple Spa in WC. Does anyone know where she works now? TIA.
Originally Posted by Maxen
[View Original Post]
-
12-27-24 17:16 #9500Senior Member

Posts: 289Coco with the fat butt! I wanted to hit that so badly! I first saw her at Angel Spa is West Covina truly a unicorn with that backside.
Originally Posted by Jrp21
[View Original Post]
-
12-27-24 16:35 #9499Banned Member

Posts: 537I know some of them would rotate to A+ massage in WC.
Originally Posted by Maxen
[View Original Post]
My favorites were Mia, Lisa, sasha nd I forgot the name of a couple more.
The hottest one was a really young Coco with a fat butt. I believe she got out of the game / wasn't cut out for it.
-
12-27-24 16:20 #9498Senior Member

Posts: 570Sounds like someone I know I've experienced exact same scenario.
Originally Posted by FsKingk1
[View Original Post]
-
12-27-24 16:16 #9497Senior Member

Posts: 570Radio silence.
Originally Posted by Jrp21
[View Original Post]
-
12-26-24 23:43 #9496Senior Member

Posts: 260I totally get why you don't want to share, that's cool. We all have our grooves. But what I don't get is slandering a brother who clearly contributes a ton of intel.
Originally Posted by MisterChango
[View Original Post]
-
12-26-24 23:26 #9495Banned Member

Posts: 537Luna massage. Garvey
Hit up the closest spa to my work place that isn't Big Apple.
Luna massage on garvey and rosemead pl. I called ahead and said they had 3 girls. I got a chunky 30+ year old. I said I wanted an hour. She says 50. Then comes back 5 minutes later as I'm already undressed and says if I could do HHR because they're busy. I say okay and she starts walking out and I ask for my $10 back since I'm not doing the HR. She did a decent hard massage. Then poured oil all over my ass and balls and started rubbing all over. Tells me to flip and asks if I want HJ. I say yes and she commences. I go touch her tits with clothes on and she asks how much tip. I tell her 60 and she says more and I say NOPE. So I ask how much for a BJ and she says 150. I laugh and say nah that's too much, HJ only is cool. Release wasn't that great. Won't be back.
Also, idk if it was a monger or PPS but there was a man talking and very audible through 80% of the session. It was annoying AF.
-
12-26-24 23:14 #9494Banned Member

Posts: 537LMFAO! Me piggyback? Clearly you didn't check shit.
Originally Posted by MisterChango
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






