Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 17 of 81 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 67 ... LastLast
Results 241 to 255 of 1212
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #972

    Milf

    Not a great area, but daytime is probably safe. That being said, she's a skank. Not recommended.

    Quote Originally Posted by ZipperSquid  [View Original Post]
    I'm not local, but looking for any info on this one. https://skipthegames.com/posts/rockf...f/682348598002 I've searched on here, but nothing that I could find. No Google history on the phone number either. I only found ads on STG going back 4 days. Can anybody provide any insight on her? Lists her incall in vicinity of 11th & Charles. Is the area relatively safe during the day for a visit or street parking and not have to worry about car vandalism? Any and all info appreciated. Private message is fine. Going to be in the area later this week. Can help with Milwaukee area info, but these days it's pretty laughable with pricing and quality. Thanks in advance. Zip.

  2. #971

    Cum Loving MILF

    I'm not local, but looking for any info on this one. https://skipthegames.com/posts/rockf...f/682348598002 I've searched on here, but nothing that I could find. No Google history on the phone number either. I only found ads on STG going back 4 days. Can anybody provide any insight on her? Lists her incall in vicinity of 11th & Charles. Is the area relatively safe during the day for a visit or street parking and not have to worry about car vandalism? Any and all info appreciated. Private message is fine. Going to be in the area later this week. Can help with Milwaukee area info, but these days it's pretty laughable with pricing and quality. Thanks in advance. Zip.

  3. #970

    Bunni

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/bloom...k/289127263989

    Anyone actually ever seen Bunni that they could share their experience with me via PM. Thanks, TJ.

  4. #969
    Quote Originally Posted by RawDawg364  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen her? Any intel to provide?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ford/180688820#.
    Dude that is obviously a fake ad.

  5. #968
    Quote Originally Posted by GeorgeMax  [View Original Post]
    She posts a lot in different Rockford boards. Always with the same general pics and message.

    Really like to know her price point and if she's worth the effort.
    She's told me price point and what not what concerns me is this deposit part. Even thought its only 20. Its still the point.

  6. #967

    Curious too!

    Quote Originally Posted by RawDawg364  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen her? Any intel to provide?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ford/180688820#.
    She posts a lot in different Rockford boards. Always with the same general pics and message.

    Really like to know her price point and if she's worth the effort.

  7. #966

    Any intel

    Has anyone seen her? Any intel to provide?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ford/180688820#.

  8. #965

    Bunny

    Had a visit with Bunny recently. 140 for a hh incall definitely fit the budget. She's got a potbelly and her teeth aren't great like others have said but she gave a solid CBJ and doggy finish. Would repeat when in the area again for her mega tits and good personality. Her incall is in the middle of nowhere by the state line, so make sure you have enough time to get there and back.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/rockf...y/761564225902

  9. #964

    Devuous Asian Babes

    Anyone try this out yet? I know you aren't getting anything close to what is in the picture, but curious if anyone has bit the bullet.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/rockf...8/684994403022

  10. #963

    A few. Mostly negative. Reviews.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/rockf...k/186869941809

    Texted back and fourth a bit and she gave me an address. Drove over and stopped to kind of scope ot out and she stopped texting me. Tried a few calls. Nothing. She finally replied the next day that she fell asleep and offered me a bit off but I don't live on Rockford so I couldn't.

    Next up was Dakota. She sounded great and looked great but I saw she had posted she was doing two girl with bamber so I said never mind.

    Next up is https://skipthegames.com/posts/rockf...y/414535414872.

    She was at a shitty motel but wasn't doing incall anyway so she had me pick her up and park at yet another shitty motel. BJ was fine but was too nervous to finish.

    Next up https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ford/179749267.

    Goes by ms Natalie only offers out or car. I have no out so I said car. Originally she said she had a spot but then said it was too late for that spot so she wanted me to literally just sit on the street by where she stays. I said no and she had me go to a dead end by a cash checking place and told me to keep watch. It was a CBJ which she had never stated so I couldn't even get hard and the fact that I was "keeping watch " made it worse. Told her I couldn't finish and asked for a video or something since she says she sells content so I could finish at home and she said she would sell me one. So she's out.

    And finally Is https://skipthegames.com/posts/rockf...t/454454606774.

    She's going by Nikkilove now but I know she used. To post as another name in Freeport. She's very identifiable because of her Dexter's lab tattoo.

    This was a whole. Situation she texted me back about how she didn't have the money to pay for a room and I texted that I knew that scam. She said she was with a guy who was ditching her and I asked where and she said Walmart. I actually said I'd take her to the motel with her shit and she could get a room but I needed to hold. Her phone or something while she checked in with my money. She actually. Got the room and came back out with a cart to get her stuff and let me hold the room key. Sparing some details we got in the room and started and she asked if I had a cover and I said no. She called the front desk and asked them if they sold them and they said no. So she asked if I wad clean and I said yes and she said I could go bare but I said no cause. WTF. It was at this point she said she doesn't do oral but I could jo and daty if I wanted. It was literally money down the drain.

  11. #962
    Quote Originally Posted by BigDaveHere1  [View Original Post]
    She looks like her pics but she is a very nice woman. Even the uglies need some love. And work! To each his own but this woman can suck some dick!
    I wound up seeing her recently. Man that hotel is sketchy as fuck! Her roommate had her dog in a car in the parking lot and that made it weird for me. Like oh she knows what's going on?

    She is extremely friendly and her room is small and quite crowded. The cat was om the bed when I walked in but she moved her and got to work. I was not a fan of the gummy. It was good for a minute but seemed to hit like a sharp spot occasionally. She has a bad knee and was hesitant to do much.

    All in all it was fine and for the price a good deal but I would rather drop a bit more and get someone younger.

  12. #961

    Khloe

    Quote Originally Posted by TJohns1169  [View Original Post]
    How is her hygiene?
    Her hygiene was impeccable both times. First time I want to say there was a thin landing strip about 2" long and second time she was completely bare. Asshole was awesome. Pink and a little knot with no hair or residue / odors.

    Second time she made me blue toast after I'd brushed (brought my own tooth brush! No body odor. The fish were not running.

  13. #960

    Khloe

    Quote Originally Posted by GeorgeMax  [View Original Post]
    First time I saw her was 3+ years ago and it was so mechanical I expected her to hand me a can of WD-40. Stripped, collected $, assumed doggy, unwrapped the condom, placed it on her ass, and said I'm ready.

    Pretty ludicrous but I slipped the cover on, slid balls deep on the first stroke, grabbed her hips and fucked her doggy the way she wanted. She didn't make a fucking sound. So I made up for her silence. Had a good cum. Pulled out and she handed me a Kleenex for the condom and she was dressed before I caught my breathe.

    She gave me a kiss in the cheek and I was on my way.

    Next time was about a year ago. I wised up and chatted her up over text talking about how I had no problem with her fee for companionship only and how I was looking for a friendly companionship experience and knew such an experience was more time consuming so I had no problem expecting to compensate her more for more friendly companionship. Somehow I must have peaked her curiosity or she wanted cash fast because her only response was when? When she sent me her address.

    For there and she did the "get comfortable" so I stripped off and sat back. She was still dressed so I asked her to strip too. Which she did. Still nice body. While she was stripping I stroked myself and we talked about services. I kept jacking off and she finally said, what do you want to do? So I smiled and said I want to eat your pussy, suck / fondle your titties, I want you to massage me and jack me off you till I'm ready and I want to fuck you mish and kiss you with tongue. I said your rate is $150. I'll pay that as a deposit and will tip you $100 if you hit all my buttons.

    Well, I left about 45 minutes later, about $250 lighter and she had a huge puddle of my cum on her stomach!

    I'll only try that again if I'm really desperate because I think she'll remember me or has blocked my number.

    Hope this helps! BTW. If you can get her to start to enjoy DATY, her guard really goes down.
    How is her hygiene?

  14. #959

    Khloe the mystery..

    Quote Originally Posted by TJohns1169  [View Original Post]
    I know there is existing reports, but I haven't seen any recent. Can anyone give me a really good read on Khloe. She looks super sexy, but I heard she is emotionally unattached during the session. I just think her ass is amazing. Just a little jitters with her though. Extensive intel would help. Thanks, TJ.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ford/179480944
    First time I saw her was 3+ years ago and it was so mechanical I expected her to hand me a can of WD-40. Stripped, collected $, assumed doggy, unwrapped the condom, placed it on her ass, and said I'm ready.

    Pretty ludicrous but I slipped the cover on, slid balls deep on the first stroke, grabbed her hips and fucked her doggy the way she wanted. She didn't make a fucking sound. So I made up for her silence. Had a good cum. Pulled out and she handed me a Kleenex for the condom and she was dressed before I caught my breathe.

    She gave me a kiss in the cheek and I was on my way.

    Next time was about a year ago. I wised up and chatted her up over text talking about how I had no problem with her fee for companionship only and how I was looking for a friendly companionship experience and knew such an experience was more time consuming so I had no problem expecting to compensate her more for more friendly companionship. Somehow I must have peaked her curiosity or she wanted cash fast because her only response was when? When she sent me her address.

    For there and she did the "get comfortable" so I stripped off and sat back. She was still dressed so I asked her to strip too. Which she did. Still nice body. While she was stripping I stroked myself and we talked about services. I kept jacking off and she finally said, what do you want to do? So I smiled and said I want to eat your pussy, suck / fondle your titties, I want you to massage me and jack me off you till I'm ready and I want to fuck you mish and kiss you with tongue. I said your rate is $150. I'll pay that as a deposit and will tip you $100 if you hit all my buttons.

    Well, I left about 45 minutes later, about $250 lighter and she had a huge puddle of my cum on her stomach!

    I'll only try that again if I'm really desperate because I think she'll remember me or has blocked my number.

    Hope this helps! BTW. If you can get her to start to enjoy DATY, her guard really goes down.

  15. #958

    Khloe

    I know there is existing reports, but I haven't seen any recent. Can anyone give me a really good read on Khloe. She looks super sexy, but I heard she is emotionally unattached during the session. I just think her ass is amazing. Just a little jitters with her though. Extensive intel would help. Thanks, TJ.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ford/179480944

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape