Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,216 to 4,230 of 41276
-
12-26-24 19:57 #37061Senior Member

Posts: 394Dude
Just give it a rest. What is with the 20 questions?
Originally Posted by Ayce8
[View Original Post]
-
12-26-24 19:56 #37060Senior Member

Posts: 394What
Just spell it out man. Not playing Clue here. I have looked at the pics and ad 10 times and do not see anything all that crazy.
Originally Posted by AMnnos
[View Original Post]
-
12-26-24 15:21 #37059Senior Member

Posts: 1260You RTFF
Look carefully at her ad, buddy.
Originally Posted by Vette67
[View Original Post]
-
12-26-24 14:59 #37058Senior Member

Posts: 170Ruby
Anyone had a dream about Ruby? I RTFFF and couldn't find a comment.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacksonville/female-escorts/caucasian_w/temptation-tuesday--904-769-57/500340439337
-
12-26-24 14:22 #37057Senior Member

Posts: 30Any info
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/180687000
Looks to good to be truth if any knew have try before please let me know.
-
12-26-24 05:54 #37056Senior Member

Posts: 87Taylor
I had a dream reached out comes started good I arrive then she says I'm in Uber had to run to the store wastes another 30 minutes finally get there I walk in some other chick is there no biggie you can tell a man lives there with his clothes shoes and a pistol in the bed room she starts with bbj than now I'm ready for the main course and I pre texted asking for some other activities and she said she doesn't recall that so I say re-read the text and she does, then respond I didn't see that you should've clarify that before coming. So I essentially donated 1. 2 for a BJ plus it wasn't all that good I had to tell her no teeth about to peel my damn skin off. Just for the record I asked for the special activities and she responded with an address sounds like a yes to me. I have seen her off and on never had super good time with her however I never left thinking I gotten fucked over either this was definitely my last time seeing her. I'm officially starting the 2025 campaign that *JX needs better HOES.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacksonville/female-escorts/caucasian_e/9044656165come-unwrap-your-gre/582349759060
-
12-25-24 20:35 #37055Senior Member

Posts: 50Duo visit with Jessica (Dr. Mom) and Sophia
After an appointment with another duo fell through, I was able to quickly pivot to an incall session with Jessica and Sophia. Comms were good, was directed to a nearby location to wait while they were getting ready and got the address and headed over shortly thereafter.
As for the dream itself, this was my second duo, but the first was at a massage parlor where one of the two was simply feeding me her boob and not otherwise involved. Fortunately, this one exceeded expectations, with both girls involved and were either legitimately interested in my pleasure or at least performing that way. Service was not rushed, and not unenthusiastic, which I definitely appreciated. Rates were reasonable for the hour visit. All things considered, a very good time and one I would certainly repeat if my schedule permits. Recent posts from both below.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...g/267864196249
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...s/712367423735
-
12-24-24 20:25 #37054Senior Member

Posts: 424Just curious what kind of bill it was? I don't think you can pay someone else Bill with another person's credit card.
Originally Posted by LoveDDs
[View Original Post]
-
12-24-24 17:01 #37053Senior Member

Posts: 618Yuki
I left a review a couple weeks ago. I've seen her a few times and will repeat.
Originally Posted by JustBeingNosey
[View Original Post]
-
12-24-24 13:30 #37052Senior Member

Posts: 237Yuki
Has anyone seen Yuki? She was spoken of well in Savannah and I think she was using a room at Lotus on Old Kings.
https://harlothub.com/united-states/florida/jacksonville/massage/747-500-1606-9158754832.html
-
12-24-24 07:56 #37051Senior Member

Posts: 585Wait. You told the hotel you paid her for pussy and she didn't come through, and they threatened to throw her out over and illegal activity in their establishment? Not because it was illegal but because she didn't complete the transaction? Never heard of that one before.
Originally Posted by LoveDDs
[View Original Post]
-
12-24-24 07:50 #37050Senior Member

Posts: 72Don't do it
Not to be overly rude. However never be a SIMP. You can treat these women kindly but at the end of the day you are paying for a service. They will fuck over family and children for their next fix. Why would you ever think you are special. Hit it and quit it, just keep moving.
Originally Posted by LoveDDs
[View Original Post]
-
12-23-24 23:19 #37049Senior Member

Posts: 236Truth
Well stated.
Originally Posted by DabMonger
[View Original Post]
-
12-23-24 23:18 #37048Senior Member

Posts: 236How did she get my info?
I think I figured it out:
Originally Posted by Ayce8
[View Original Post]
She told me she needed a bill paid with a credit card and she didn't have one. I agreed to do it. So. I called and paid the bill over the phone for her. Then we played.
The only thing I can figure out is she must have turned on a voice recorder on her phone and recorded the whole thing. That is the only way I can figure out that she could have gotten my info.
-
12-23-24 20:44 #37047Senior Member

Posts: 424Let me understand this, you went to the front desk and told them she's an escort and she robbed you? And they called her. She then proceeded to offer you service.
Originally Posted by LoveDDs
[View Original Post]
You went back to the front desk and said she provided service for you and she is now allowed to stay and continue her illegal activities?








Reply With Quote





