Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
This blog is moderated by BaldOldGuy
  1. #5966

    Can they be converted?

    I have only been on SA for a month and I was wondering if anyone has had luck in converting these girls to a normal BF / GF relationship? Or will they always be PTP?

  2. #5965

    Ari or Arri

    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy13  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/b...e-1b0770744a00

    Started chatting this one up. Nothing thus far but has anyone ever talked to her or met her?
    Is this the skinny black stripper Arri that loves in West Hartford? Or another Ari? I let my membership expire so I can check.

  3. #5964
    Regular Member


    Posts: 20

    Morgan

    Quote Originally Posted by Chudakkad  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen her, I have been chatting with her.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/5...d-1b117f9dd7dd
    Only available over the weekend, wanted 4. Good curves, slightly ticker than what I like. Just bit of pillow princess.

  4. #5963

    Yea. GPS for sure

    I hit this one twice. She's a nurse and was asking for a BAND. She's crazy for that. Got her a couple of nights for $300 each. She looks great but doesn't smell so great down there. Like driving thru Waterbury with your windows down. Stopped seeing her because I couldn't get off the second time because of the smell. :

    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy13  [View Original Post]
    I don't plan on working this one, but she said she wants to get pregnant! And I was like, yeah because child support is something I really need in my life. Was giving GPS vibes too.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/a...6-b5bfff205ec1

  5. #5962

    Maisy

    I don't plan on working this one, but she said she wants to get pregnant! And I was like, yeah because child support is something I really need in my life. Was giving GPS vibes too.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/a...6-b5bfff205ec1

  6. #5961

    She's real

    Quote Originally Posted by PoolPlayInTool  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen her? She messaged and favored me on both seeking and Sugar Daddy, however no replies when I message her back.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/1...6-b8b3cf040e54

    https://www.sugardaddy.com/next/prof...58511589b09c87
    We met for a M&G and she is real, photos are accurate. We had a pleasant time and she is definitely willing and able. If you want to bang a young college age girl, she's not that. Not sure if we are going to start seeing each other as we haven't really discussed PPM etc but if you're wondering whether or not she is real, she is and I thought she was a pleasant and attractive woman. She's been sugaring for a while as well and has a pretty clear idea of what she wants so if you try to hustle her, you won't get far. Just be straight up with her.

  7. #5960

    Ari

    https://members.seeking.com/member/b...e-1b0770744a00

    Started chatting this one up. Nothing thus far but has anyone ever talked to her or met her?

  8. #5959

    Not my experience

    Quite easy to setup, super sweet. Responsive for sure. This one is a FREAK. Def have my way with this one. Let's me do what I want with her. Been banging this one for like 3 weeks now. Sorry she ran out on you. LOL.

    Quote Originally Posted by Chudakkad  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/1...7-815caf4b601f

    Met me and asked for PPM money upfront, I said I don't do that, she said in that case she will leave, since I had paid for the hotel already so I finally I relented and gave her the money, as soon as she got hold of the cash, she dashed out of the room, Haha even old dogs like me get scammed sometimes, onto the next!

  9. #5958
    Quote Originally Posted by Thelurker2475  [View Original Post]
    Completely new to seeking. Is there a little step by step on how you guys are banging these chicks? Do you simply message them and get straight to the point? How do you bring up ppm? Some tips for a newbie? Would appreciate it.
    Check out the Richmond VA sugar boards, lots of great info and tips.

  10. #5957

    Priscilla

    Quote Originally Posted by Chudakkad  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/1...7-815caf4b601f

    Met me and asked for PPM money upfront, I said I don't do that, she said in that case she will leave, since I had paid for the hotel already so I finally I relented and gave her the money, as soon as she got hold of the cash, she dashed out of the room, Haha even old dogs like me get scammed sometimes, onto the next!
    Met her recently too. Profile says Boston but she is on the south shore, like Plymouth area I believe. Crazy nice body if you like slim. She didn't dash on me, but a complete dud in bed. I would have definitely seen her regularly if she was at all fun or actually into it.

  11. #5956
    Completely new to seeking. Is there a little step by step on how you guys are banging these chicks? Do you simply message them and get straight to the point? How do you bring up ppm? Some tips for a newbie? Would appreciate it.

  12. #5955
    https://members.seeking.com/member/1...7-815caf4b601f

    Met me and asked for PPM money upfront, I said I don't do that, she said in that case she will leave, since I had paid for the hotel already so I finally I relented and gave her the money, as soon as she got hold of the cash, she dashed out of the room, Haha even old dogs like me get scammed sometimes, onto the next!

  13. #5954

    Candy

    Quote Originally Posted by TopGun9  [View Original Post]
    This one sounds familiar. Have a link to her profile?

    Glad to see another monger that enjoying banging black babies.

    Good luck with truck bro. That sucks.
    Once you taste that candy it's hard to not come back for more. I'm hooked.

  14. #5953

    Kind of annoying

    Decent update, seen this one a couple of times. Lost a lot of weight, I actually preferred her thicker. Too much sag now for 4.

    Not a great attitude and very sensitive to pain. It's a little annoying.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jarred  [View Original Post]
    Any intel on this one? I'm a sucker for a full-bodied red / blue vixen! LOL. Details, PPM?, menu?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/7...a-790aaa05b347

    TIA.

  15. #5952
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1041
    Quote Originally Posted by BoyWonder9  [View Original Post]
    Xxx young black Middletown.

    We went on a quick date for a drink and appetizers. Then we planned a morning play date. Of course when I was ready to leave work to see her I had truck problems so I took an Uber to her ($28). I get there decent apartment she has 3 kids 1 is 18 months so a little messy. Kids in school baby in daycare. She says for me to relax and she will take a shower. After about 5 she's ready I go up to the bedroom she's naked and I have a woody. She approaches me and puts her hand on my cock and says, "Is that a gun in your pants or are you happy to see me? I reply "both" because I was carrying. We both laugh then get busy. This was not only sex but a BDSM session as well (I brought my toy bag). Definitely a fun time.

    .
    This one sounds familiar. Have a link to her profile?

    Glad to see another monger that enjoying banging black babies.

    Good luck with truck bro. That sucks.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape