Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 145 of 1477 FirstFirst ... 45 95 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 195 245 645 1145 ... LastLast
Results 2,161 to 2,175 of 22146
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #19986

    Yes i have

    Quote Originally Posted by DaveTheLoose  [View Original Post]
    I have seen her before and she has good oral skills at a reasonable costs. Nice lady with a respiratory issue; but, overall trusting and worth a visit for oral activity.

  2. #19985
    Quote Originally Posted by DaveTheLoose  [View Original Post]
    I saw her once about a year and a half ago and she looked pretty rundown. Sh3 was friendly and willing to please. Head game was pretty good, and no prob with BBBJCIM but that's all I was going to stick around for. Let us know if you venture.

  3. #19984

    Avon

    Has anybody seen this one in Avon?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/elyri...n/340086040589

  4. #19983
    Banned Member


    Posts: 3188
    Quote Originally Posted by Kabbakabba  [View Original Post]
    Seeking, know any other sites to find safer UTRs?
    If a UTR is on a site, she isn't a UTR?

  5. #19982

    What site?

    Seeking, know any other sites to find safer UTRs?

    Quote Originally Posted by UncleJimmy  [View Original Post]
    What site is this from.

  6. #19981

    Maria

    Quote Originally Posted by BuckENaked  [View Original Post]
    I think this is her? Profile loaded.
    What site is this from.

  7. #19980

    Natalie

    Quote Originally Posted by Cover216  [View Original Post]
    Is she around and if so is she still super fun? I'd love to meet her again.
    She started her own business, doesn't see clients anymore I asked. Also don't think she does OF anymore.

  8. #19979
    Quote Originally Posted by TheEndlessEdge  [View Original Post]
    To give more added context / info if she pops up again (since I think word must have gotten back to her or she realized how stupid it was to rob someone). Her profile name is Maria, and she listed her location as being Mentor-on-the-Lake. I posted one of her profile pics so that you guys can recognize her:
    I think this is her? Profile loaded.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_1549.jpg‎  

  9. #19978
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1192

    Holidays

    Happy Holidays, (and Solstice, sorry I'm late) to all my friends and fellow pussy hunters!

  10. #19977

    Maria: Thief

    Yes that's her! Pulled a gun on me!

    She turned her porch lights on!

    I entered the house, as usual, I tried to check if there was anyone.

    I walked inside, seeing, and then, at the bathroom, I saw nobody!

    Once, the donation was exchanged, She asked me to sit on the couch!

    And then, she started to make stuff up.

    And then, out of the dark suddenly, she pulled a gull and pointed towards me!

    I had no time to even think of react, I left abruptly!

    Quote Originally Posted by TheEndlessEdge  [View Original Post]
    To give more added context / info if she pops up again (since I think word must have gotten back to her or she realized how stupid it was to rob someone). Her profile name is Maria, and she listed her location as being Mentor-on-the-Lake. I posted one of her profile pics so that you guys can recognize her:

  11. #19976

    Maria

    Quote Originally Posted by DirtMerchant  [View Original Post]
    Link not available. Shocker.

    Not to all mongers: when reporting something bad like a ripoff, stank pussy or having a gun drawn on you, include a pic or screenshot from the link to their ad so we can see who you are talking about because when the take the ad / link down we now have zero insight and they will do it again.
    To give more added context / info if she pops up again (since I think word must have gotten back to her or she realized how stupid it was to rob someone). Her profile name is Maria, and she listed her location as being Mentor-on-the-Lake. I posted one of her profile pics so that you guys can recognize her:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails maria5.jpg‎  

  12. #19975

    Screenshots and pics

    Link not available. Shocker.

    Not to all mongers: when reporting something bad like a ripoff, stank pussy or having a gun drawn on you, include a pic or screenshot from the link to their ad so we can see who you are talking about because when the take the ad / link down we now have zero insight and they will do it again.

    Quote Originally Posted by Kabbakabba  [View Original Post]
    Warning do not see her.

    Maria -- Junkie, took money, pulled a gun on me!

    I had thought she only wanted money, I was right!

    Sigh! Lost $$!

    https://members.seeking.com/member/d...dWlkZS5ubC8%3D

  13. #19974
    Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzyek  [View Original Post]
    I know a lot of you guys are having a good time with her, but how are you all going to cope with the fact that sooner or later she will have to pay for her drug charges.
    I'll go ahead and hazard that the people on her sharing a pussy, could care less about the woman attached to it.

    This is not a place for empathy and understanding LOL, it's where we talk about ****** who take money to fuck us. Get with the program.

  14. #19973

    Maria -- Junkie

    Warning do not see her.

    Maria -- Junkie, took money, pulled a gun on me!

    I had thought she only wanted money, I was right!

    Sigh! Lost $$!

    https://members.seeking.com/member/d...dWlkZS5ubC8%3D

  15. #19972
    Quote Originally Posted by SR7D1  [View Original Post]
    Dear lord man. Why do you hate your dick so much?
    Haha! I see some of this postings, and the audacity of some of these chicks to be asking for money to fuck them. Can't believe some guys pay for that, they should be paying me LOL.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape