Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,161 to 2,175 of 22141
-
12-27-24 18:39 #19981Senior Member

Posts: 42I saw her once about a year and a half ago and she looked pretty rundown. Sh3 was friendly and willing to please. Head game was pretty good, and no prob with BBBJCIM but that's all I was going to stick around for. Let us know if you venture.
Originally Posted by DaveTheLoose
[View Original Post]
-
12-27-24 15:06 #19980Senior Member

Posts: 148Avon
Has anybody seen this one in Avon?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/elyri...n/340086040589
-
12-26-24 13:14 #19979Banned Member

Posts: 3188If a UTR is on a site, she isn't a UTR?
Originally Posted by Kabbakabba
[View Original Post]
-
12-26-24 02:41 #19978Senior Member

Posts: 149What site?
Seeking, know any other sites to find safer UTRs?
Originally Posted by UncleJimmy
[View Original Post]
-
12-25-24 23:09 #19977Senior Member

Posts: 124Maria
What site is this from.
Originally Posted by BuckENaked
[View Original Post]
-
12-25-24 19:53 #19976Senior Member

Posts: 59Natalie
She started her own business, doesn't see clients anymore I asked. Also don't think she does OF anymore.
Originally Posted by Cover216
[View Original Post]
-
12-25-24 12:59 #19975Senior Member

Posts: 283I think this is her? Profile loaded.
Originally Posted by TheEndlessEdge
[View Original Post]
-
12-25-24 10:52 #19974Senior Member

Posts: 1192Holidays
Happy Holidays, (and Solstice, sorry I'm late) to all my friends and fellow pussy hunters!
-
12-24-24 17:13 #19973Senior Member

Posts: 149Maria: Thief
Yes that's her! Pulled a gun on me!
She turned her porch lights on!
I entered the house, as usual, I tried to check if there was anyone.
I walked inside, seeing, and then, at the bathroom, I saw nobody!
Once, the donation was exchanged, She asked me to sit on the couch!
And then, she started to make stuff up.
And then, out of the dark suddenly, she pulled a gull and pointed towards me!
I had no time to even think of react, I left abruptly!
Originally Posted by TheEndlessEdge
[View Original Post]
-
12-24-24 13:20 #19972Senior Member

Posts: 696Maria
To give more added context / info if she pops up again (since I think word must have gotten back to her or she realized how stupid it was to rob someone). Her profile name is Maria, and she listed her location as being Mentor-on-the-Lake. I posted one of her profile pics so that you guys can recognize her:
Originally Posted by DirtMerchant
[View Original Post]
-
12-24-24 13:10 #19971Senior Member

Posts: 694Screenshots and pics
Link not available. Shocker.
Not to all mongers: when reporting something bad like a ripoff, stank pussy or having a gun drawn on you, include a pic or screenshot from the link to their ad so we can see who you are talking about because when the take the ad / link down we now have zero insight and they will do it again.
Originally Posted by Kabbakabba
[View Original Post]
-
12-24-24 06:10 #19970Senior Member

Posts: 975I'll go ahead and hazard that the people on her sharing a pussy, could care less about the woman attached to it.
Originally Posted by Fuzzyek
[View Original Post]
This is not a place for empathy and understanding LOL, it's where we talk about ****** who take money to fuck us. Get with the program.
-
12-23-24 11:21 #19969Senior Member

Posts: 149Maria -- Junkie
Warning do not see her.
Maria -- Junkie, took money, pulled a gun on me!
I had thought she only wanted money, I was right!
Sigh! Lost $$!
https://members.seeking.com/member/d...dWlkZS5ubC8%3D
-
12-23-24 07:13 #19968Senior Member

Posts: 67Haha! I see some of this postings, and the audacity of some of these chicks to be asking for money to fuck them. Can't believe some guys pay for that, they should be paying me LOL.
Originally Posted by SR7D1
[View Original Post]
-
12-22-24 10:05 #19967Senior Member

Posts: 76No big deal
To be honest, I paid to see Britt twice. The first time was magnificent and the second time one week later was a very marginal performance. Certainly not worth $260 hour. I think that is how she is. Repeat visits are not as desirable as the initial visit. I could be wrong but that is how it was for me.
Originally Posted by Hotrodvfr
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





