Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 341 of 2202 FirstFirst ... 241 291 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 391 441 841 1341 ... LastLast
Results 5,101 to 5,115 of 33030
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #27930
    Quote Originally Posted by KidPort38  [View Original Post]
    Reviews are pretty recent. Good luck.
    Ok, thanks.

  2. #27929

    Been reviewed under house in East Hartford

    Reviews are pretty recent. Good luck.


  3. #27928
    Quote Originally Posted by Xelajo  [View Original Post]
    I think this is the same.
    Yea thanks. Just no answer to texts.

  4. #27927

    Shay

    Quote Originally Posted by KcarrocDoc  [View Original Post]
    Talked to her on the phone decent communication I get to her hotel and she wants to meet me at the side door where I am parked but she goes out the wrong way and then finds me she tells me she can't go back in the hotel and will have to go to one down the street. We get there and she cannot pay online and tells me its cheaper that way so I do it and we agree to take it off the bill we go inside and they ask for 25 more because the rooms aren't ready yet. That's odd you're going to give me a room if I pay 25 but the rooms aren't ready yet? I pay it and take off the bill again. She takes off and I don't know where she went thought she jumped on the elevator she tells me nothing. I walk outside and here she comes saying she had to use the bathroom, does not say anything to me. Scatter brain. We go up to the room and its cold the heat doesn't work. We call down to the desk and say we want a new room eventually they give us a new room. We get there and she has to shower put on make up and take a crack hit and now she's sleeping standing up. Its more than an hour into me seeing her. She finally gives a great BBBJ. I put the cover on we do doggie she's nice and tight with a nice tight body. I leave and the next day they take 30 more dollars out of my account because she left after 11 am. I reach out to her she tells me she's going to give it back on cashapp and never does. Good luck with this one.
    I think this is the same.

  5. #27926

    Kimmie vs Kim Price

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkClouds  [View Original Post]
    Search is your friend. However, can someone confirm whether or not this Kimmie and Kim Price are the same? Merry Christmas!
    I don't think they are the same person, for one Kim Price is in her 40's if I'm not mistaken. For the other Kim P. Lives in New York or in the Mid-West last I thought.

  6. #27925

    Kimmie

    Search is your friend. However, can someone confirm whether or not this Kimmie and Kim Price are the same? Merry Christmas!


  7. #27924

  8. #27923

    Another factoid about Tanya

    Quote Originally Posted by ThunderLips68  [View Original Post]
    You are correct, what a memory! That is Tanya. She got knocked up by her pimp at least 3 years ago and disappeared from the scene. I guess she needs Christmas money and is back in action. These pics seem recent, and she definitely doesn't look as good she did when she was last posting. But I recall her reviews being generally positive back then.

    Play safe! - TL.
    She was an absolute Greek Goddess when she was hosting three or so years ago. As in, she preferred it and would let you go to pound town. I'm not sure if she's still as Greek-friendly these days, though.

  9. #27922

    Polly Pocket

    Quote Originally Posted by LuvrOfWomen  [View Original Post]
    Anyone ever see one of the midgets that occasionally advertise on STG? I was wondering if they're actually available or just some scam to get you to try to buy pictures / videos.
    She tried CT but with disappointing results so she said she would not return. I told her that it could take a little while to get the word out. Westchester is as close as she gets these days, has decent TER reviews, you might just have to drive. https://skipthegames.com/posts/westc...-/801081573193 Polly Pocket.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails polly.jpg‎  

  10. #27921

    Columbian booker

    Quote Originally Posted by TopGun9  [View Original Post]
    Do you have the digits for this booker?
    There are at least 6 names associated with this group most with vg reviews some with meh reviews. East Hartford and Hudson Valley are 2 areas they visit, as well as others. I think this is the latest of a few number changes: https://adultsearch.com/us/californi...scorts/3466713 Karina et al.

  11. #27920

    J

    Quote Originally Posted by August2080  [View Original Post]
    Initially, she was hard to get a hold of but once she began communicating, comms were good. You'll just need to keep trying. I didn't see her post today or yesterday. Also neglected to mention that she is a smoker,. So if that is a show stopper you may want to let her know first. Other than that, she wasn't a clock watcher and it was an enjoyable experience with no interruptions.
    Thanks she's on my short list this Christmas. Happy Hoelidays.

  12. #27919

    Is this provider still working No answers to text


  13. #27918
    Quote Originally Posted by JonJonson  [View Original Post]
    Looks too good to be true in her pictures.

    Can't find anything on her looks like.

    Yayy or Nayy anything bare?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/hartf...s/094906677121
    I have seen her twice. Nothing was bare, but she did look like her pictures, I thought she was cute, but this was about 10 months ago. She is kind of a dead fish, and she was staying at that crap hole that was in the news recently by the airport.

  14. #27917

    Hobby

    I wouldn't say you need to pick a different hobby. But you DO need to pick a different platform (not STG).

    Quote Originally Posted by DonnnyBravo  [View Original Post]
    I saw only past scars but nothing fresh. I didn't ask so don't know for sure. I didn't see any evidence lying around and she acted normal when I saw her. Not talking fast or falling asleep or hiding out in the bathroom beforehand.

    Like BigStig860 said, if you're worried about it, you eliminate pretty much everyone. Should probably pick a different hobby.

  15. #27916
    Quote Originally Posted by BigStig860  [View Original Post]
    She was the last time I saw her and at her habit level. That isn't an easy recovery program. If you see her disappear for a few months. Then perhaps she stopped.

    If youall base the girls "extracurriculars" on If you would see them, then that eliminates 90% of your options.

    Stay safe.
    Quote Originally Posted by Barnes75  [View Original Post]
    Hey Donny and Fellow Mongers.

    Do we know if Lacey is still shooting up?

    Thanks for the info.

    Barnes.
    I saw only past scars but nothing fresh. I didn't ask so don't know for sure. I didn't see any evidence lying around and she acted normal when I saw her. Not talking fast or falling asleep or hiding out in the bathroom beforehand.

    Like BigStig860 said, if you're worried about it, you eliminate pretty much everyone. Should probably pick a different hobby.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape