Thread: Escort Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 5,131 to 5,145 of 33058
-
12-25-24 20:26 #27928Regular Member

Posts: 26Yea thanks. Just no answer to texts.
Originally Posted by Xelajo
[View Original Post]
-
12-25-24 18:52 #27927Senior Member

Posts: 672Shay
Originally Posted by KcarrocDoc
[View Original Post]
I think this is the same.
Originally Posted by SkanKssss
[View Original Post]
-
12-25-24 10:12 #27926Senior Member

Posts: 110Kimmie vs Kim Price
I don't think they are the same person, for one Kim Price is in her 40's if I'm not mistaken. For the other Kim P. Lives in New York or in the Mid-West last I thought.
Originally Posted by DarkClouds
[View Original Post]
-
12-25-24 10:07 #27925Senior Member

Posts: 2109Kimmie
Search is your friend. However, can someone confirm whether or not this Kimmie and Kim Price are the same? Merry Christmas!
Originally Posted by SkanKssss
[View Original Post]
-
12-25-24 01:07 #27924Regular Member

Posts: 26Any reviews on Kimmie
-
12-24-24 19:48 #27923Senior Member

Posts: 324Another factoid about Tanya
She was an absolute Greek Goddess when she was hosting three or so years ago. As in, she preferred it and would let you go to pound town. I'm not sure if she's still as Greek-friendly these days, though.
Originally Posted by ThunderLips68
[View Original Post]
-
12-24-24 11:22 #27922Senior Member

Posts: 930Polly Pocket
She tried CT but with disappointing results so she said she would not return. I told her that it could take a little while to get the word out. Westchester is as close as she gets these days, has decent TER reviews, you might just have to drive. https://skipthegames.com/posts/westc...-/801081573193 Polly Pocket.
Originally Posted by LuvrOfWomen
[View Original Post]
-
12-24-24 11:12 #27921Senior Member

Posts: 930Columbian booker
There are at least 6 names associated with this group most with vg reviews some with meh reviews. East Hartford and Hudson Valley are 2 areas they visit, as well as others. I think this is the latest of a few number changes: https://adultsearch.com/us/californi...scorts/3466713 Karina et al.
Originally Posted by TopGun9
[View Original Post]
-
12-24-24 06:21 #27920Senior Member

Posts: 464J
Thanks she's on my short list this Christmas. Happy Hoelidays.
Originally Posted by August2080
[View Original Post]
-
12-23-24 20:44 #27919Regular Member

Posts: 26Is this provider still working No answers to text
-
12-23-24 18:30 #27918Senior Member

Posts: 33I have seen her twice. Nothing was bare, but she did look like her pictures, I thought she was cute, but this was about 10 months ago. She is kind of a dead fish, and she was staying at that crap hole that was in the news recently by the airport.
Originally Posted by JonJonson
[View Original Post]
-
12-23-24 17:34 #27917Senior Member

Posts: 2109Hobby
I wouldn't say you need to pick a different hobby. But you DO need to pick a different platform (not STG).
Originally Posted by DonnnyBravo
[View Original Post]
-
12-23-24 16:22 #27916Senior Member

Posts: 1533
Originally Posted by BigStig860
[View Original Post]
I saw only past scars but nothing fresh. I didn't ask so don't know for sure. I didn't see any evidence lying around and she acted normal when I saw her. Not talking fast or falling asleep or hiding out in the bathroom beforehand.
Originally Posted by Barnes75
[View Original Post]
Like BigStig860 said, if you're worried about it, you eliminate pretty much everyone. Should probably pick a different hobby.
-
12-23-24 15:12 #27915Senior Member

Posts: 976I have seen where they clearly say "NO" but following none the less.
Originally Posted by GreenForest111
[View Original Post]
-
12-23-24 15:07 #27914Senior Member

Posts: 446She was the last time I saw her and at her habit level. That isn't an easy recovery program. If you see her disappear for a few months. Then perhaps she stopped.
Originally Posted by Barnes75
[View Original Post]
If youall base the girls "extracurriculars" on If you would see them, then that eliminates 90% of your options.
Stay safe.











Reply With Quote




