Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 31 of 517 FirstFirst ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 81 131 ... LastLast
Results 451 to 465 of 7743
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7293

    Spanish gal

    I scooped a Spanish girl at the bodega on 10th Ave. , South. I think she said her name was Lizzie 28 years old no titties but a great ass and great body found a spot mess around in the back. I gave her oral nice pussy nice lips she loved it. She was shoving my face into her pussy. Finished missionary she made me wear a condom. I gave her my number she said she would call she parties hard 50 Mario coins definitely would repeat.

  2. #7292

    It's not dead yet!

    Quote Originally Posted by KanyeForPres  [View Original Post]
    Haven't been out on the blade in weeks-months now, but nobody has made any updates on new girls or old girls, and I was the only one updating once in a while before, I guess its done for.
    I was about to post that I saw Tonya S today hanging out on the corner of 3rd South and Dixie, but I didn't have a chance to turn around and say hello. She actually looked pretty healthy and together so I hope I get to run into her the next couple days before she disappears or gets picked up by Uncle. I've recently seen Daysi, Jordan and Rhonda, all of whom can be a lot of fun for not much Play-Doh. There's a lot of old meat that's still bangable when you're on a budget.

  3. #7291

    The streets are officially dead, are. I. p

    Haven't been out on the blade in weeks-months now, but nobody has made any updates on new girls or old girls, and I was the only one updating once in a while before, I guess its done for.

  4. #7290

    WoW!

    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBob000  [View Original Post]
    Just a few of my exploits. Hope you enjoy.

    https://www.erome.com/Billybob0007777
    Thanks for pics! Rocket Dork.

  5. #7289
    https://www.instagram.com/reel/DDDW8...xnaTk0c25nMQ==

    I know I've seen this grandma on Lake Worth a few years ago had been 2010 - 2015 regularly, Arizona is a long way from Arizona.

  6. #7288
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBob000  [View Original Post]
    Just a few of my exploits. Hope you enjoy.

    https://www.erome.com/Billybob0007777
    Thanks Billy.

  7. #7287

    Nana when she went to play house

    Nana tried very hard to play house but it just didn't work. Those rocks and constant dick start calling her.

    When she called me a couple months ago telling me that she needed dick, and then told me while we were f* that she was sick of him and he couldn't f* her enough. What people don't understand is 90% of her addiction is getting dick. That is her real obsession. That girl needs many dicks multiple times a day. And she starts going crazy when she doesn't get it, the crack is just a side thing for her. The sex is her true addiction. She told me she thought he had a nice dick and it might last but it didn't obviously she said he couldn't f* enough. I knew then she would be back on the street soon. I know she was calling up several guys to hit it. She always calls her favorites when she wants dick.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20241124_172859_Facebook.jpg‎  

  8. #7286

    Billy Bob's exploits

    Just a few of my exploits. Hope you enjoy.

    https://www.erome.com/Billybob0007777

  9. #7285
    She used to have regular SW rates now she wants 120/160/200 , I passed on this one.

  10. #7284

    The Nana

    She's back to her old ways got busted yesterday for tricking and possession the usual.

    Knew that sobriety nonsense wouldn't last.

  11. #7283

    On the blotter

    Rookies LOL.

    Quote Originally Posted by JohneBravo  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know where it went down? Any Details? There are 15 or so on the blotter. Booked 11-18. Engage commit offer prostitution.

  12. #7282

    LEO Sting

    Anyone know where it went down? Any Details? There are 15 or so on the blotter. Booked 11-18. Engage commit offer prostitution.

  13. #7281

    Nana is no longer preggo

    Quote Originally Posted by Mwm1290  [View Original Post]
    Nana is no longer preggo. And she has C-section staples across her abdomen so I'd avoid for now.
    In the past she could bounce back from prego or a stay at the grey bar & return to her former glory. I saw her a few weeks ago & it was not good. I don't think she will ever be the nana we used to know.

  14. #7280
    Quote Originally Posted by OralWonder  [View Original Post]
    Nana is prego so it could have been her. What time did you see her?
    Nana is no longer preggo. And she has C-section staples across her abdomen so I'd avoid for now.

  15. #7279
    Quote Originally Posted by OralWonder  [View Original Post]
    Nana is prego so it could have been her. What time did you see her?
    Must have been between 1100-1300 in that range.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape