Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 253 of 2489 FirstFirst ... 153 203 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 303 353 753 1253 ... LastLast
Results 3,781 to 3,795 of 37323
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #33543

    I'm pissed

    I was so excited to see this one is back in town, arguably one of the best head givers I've met since I've been doing this, only to see how much that QV rate jumped LOL. It was like the wind was taken out of my lungs.

    I don't know if it's other mongers, or their handlers that influence these rate increases but sheesh! It's not about whether I actually have that donation, but overpaying sets the standard for other girls with GPS to try to follow suit, and I don't want to mess it up for guys who may not have that level of accessibility.

    But I digress, as I'm sure one of the fellas here or elsewhere will see this ad, and run to donate the $. 6 regardless LOL. If I'm mistaken though with my sentiment, I can stand to be corrected.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/180681725

  2. #33542
    Senior Member


    Posts: 156

    Crimson

    Quote Originally Posted by JasonWorthing  [View Original Post]
    I searched but couldn't find do you have the vid link.
    Search Crimson MILF.

  3. #33541
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1772
    Quote Originally Posted by JasonWorthing  [View Original Post]
    I searched but couldn't find do you have the vid link.
    If you search "crimson red porn".

  4. #33540

    Links

    Quote Originally Posted by Cujo4  [View Original Post]
    Yeah I saw a couple of her vids, that's what made me want to see her. Says she's going to being in the game as long as she can.
    I searched but couldn't find do you have the vid link.

  5. #33539
    Quote Originally Posted by Kriggs32  [View Original Post]
    I know the girl with the black hair IRL didn't know she was in the business.

  6. #33538

    Legit

    Quote Originally Posted by Cujo4  [View Original Post]
    Any input on this one? Thought I saw something posted awhile back but can find anything.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/180653073
    She's the real deal. Older chick with a big arse. Didn't have any issues with her when I dealt with her.

  7. #33537

    It's why I wear a cover with these girls.

    Quote Originally Posted by VirginiaGuy  [View Original Post]
    Sorry my friend. It's always a risk. We have an outbreak every year. Ran around all the girls on Chamb and escorts. Disinfecting wipes, pissing after and washing asap are always good practice for all us deadbeats. Planned Parenthood is also good resource. Paris wasn't out that long and got most of her dates from here, so one of us is dirty.
    Ever girl that gives me head tastes rubber. I am not taking the risk.

  8. #33536

    Paris

    Quote Originally Posted by Geronimo808  [View Original Post]
    Got an oral exam in parris last Monday and had to see the white coats on Thursday seems I left with a souvenir that left burning and dripping! Good thing the SO is out of town.
    Sorry my friend. It's always a risk. We have an outbreak every year. Ran around all the girls on Chamb and escorts. Disinfecting wipes, pissing after and washing asap are always good practice for all us deadbeats. Planned Parenthood is also good resource. Paris wasn't out that long and got most of her dates from here, so one of us is dirty.

  9. #33535
    Senior Member


    Posts: 156

    Natalia

    Any input on this one? Thought I saw something posted awhile back but can find anything.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/180653073

  10. #33534

    Paris

    Quote Originally Posted by Geronimo808  [View Original Post]
    Got an oral exam in parris last Monday and had to see the white coats on Thursday seems I left with a souvenir that left burning and dripping! Good thing the SO is out of town.
    You didn't put your raincoat on?

  11. #33533

  12. #33532
    This one is a big time waster, bs excuses on sending information maybe someone will have better luck.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_6924.jpg‎  

  13. #33531

    Karma?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...8/870138364465

    Has anyone TOFT? I remember there was a Karma before but searching the forum, it wasn't this one. Any info appreciated.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20241224-221755.jpg‎  

  14. #33530

    Trip to Parris

    Got an oral exam in parris last Monday and had to see the white coats on Thursday seems I left with a souvenir that left burning and dripping! Good thing the SO is out of town.

  15. #33529

    Minori

    Quote Originally Posted by BareBackJack  [View Original Post]
    So has anyone taken the plunge with Minori, yet? If so, please post a report or PM me. TIA Jack.
    She is cute and sweet. Nothing like anne but she does a decent job.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape