Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,161 to 2,175 of 22148
-
12-28-24 16:32 #19988Senior Member

Posts: 38Asians
I keep seeing a lot ads for Asians. They all seem to be in same city near the airport. Has anyone ever checked them out?
Few examples below:
https://skipthegames.com/posts/cleve...a/560411182900
https://skipthegames.com/posts/cleve...3/074122273612
https://skipthegames.com/posts/cleve...y/051104965490
I have been to blue sky and blue spa was looking for something different that is bb.
-
12-28-24 14:08 #19987Senior Member

Posts: 45What's a reasonable cost?
What's her rate for a BBBJCIM? She looks decent enough for such activities!
Originally Posted by GoodFellow
[View Original Post]
-
12-27-24 19:11 #19986Senior Member

Posts: 76Yes i have
I have seen her before and she has good oral skills at a reasonable costs. Nice lady with a respiratory issue; but, overall trusting and worth a visit for oral activity.
Originally Posted by DaveTheLoose
[View Original Post]
-
12-27-24 18:39 #19985Senior Member

Posts: 42I saw her once about a year and a half ago and she looked pretty rundown. Sh3 was friendly and willing to please. Head game was pretty good, and no prob with BBBJCIM but that's all I was going to stick around for. Let us know if you venture.
Originally Posted by DaveTheLoose
[View Original Post]
-
12-27-24 15:06 #19984Senior Member

Posts: 148Avon
Has anybody seen this one in Avon?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/elyri...n/340086040589
-
12-26-24 13:14 #19983Banned Member

Posts: 3188If a UTR is on a site, she isn't a UTR?
Originally Posted by Kabbakabba
[View Original Post]
-
12-26-24 02:41 #19982Senior Member

Posts: 149What site?
Seeking, know any other sites to find safer UTRs?
Originally Posted by UncleJimmy
[View Original Post]
-
12-25-24 23:09 #19981Senior Member

Posts: 124Maria
What site is this from.
Originally Posted by BuckENaked
[View Original Post]
-
12-25-24 19:53 #19980Senior Member

Posts: 59Natalie
She started her own business, doesn't see clients anymore I asked. Also don't think she does OF anymore.
Originally Posted by Cover216
[View Original Post]
-
12-25-24 12:59 #19979Senior Member

Posts: 283I think this is her? Profile loaded.
Originally Posted by TheEndlessEdge
[View Original Post]
-
12-25-24 10:52 #19978Senior Member

Posts: 1192Holidays
Happy Holidays, (and Solstice, sorry I'm late) to all my friends and fellow pussy hunters!
-
12-24-24 17:13 #19977Senior Member

Posts: 149Maria: Thief
Yes that's her! Pulled a gun on me!
She turned her porch lights on!
I entered the house, as usual, I tried to check if there was anyone.
I walked inside, seeing, and then, at the bathroom, I saw nobody!
Once, the donation was exchanged, She asked me to sit on the couch!
And then, she started to make stuff up.
And then, out of the dark suddenly, she pulled a gull and pointed towards me!
I had no time to even think of react, I left abruptly!
Originally Posted by TheEndlessEdge
[View Original Post]
-
12-24-24 13:20 #19976Senior Member

Posts: 696Maria
To give more added context / info if she pops up again (since I think word must have gotten back to her or she realized how stupid it was to rob someone). Her profile name is Maria, and she listed her location as being Mentor-on-the-Lake. I posted one of her profile pics so that you guys can recognize her:
Originally Posted by DirtMerchant
[View Original Post]
-
12-24-24 13:10 #19975Senior Member

Posts: 694Screenshots and pics
Link not available. Shocker.
Not to all mongers: when reporting something bad like a ripoff, stank pussy or having a gun drawn on you, include a pic or screenshot from the link to their ad so we can see who you are talking about because when the take the ad / link down we now have zero insight and they will do it again.
Originally Posted by Kabbakabba
[View Original Post]
-
12-24-24 06:10 #19974Senior Member

Posts: 975I'll go ahead and hazard that the people on her sharing a pussy, could care less about the woman attached to it.
Originally Posted by Fuzzyek
[View Original Post]
This is not a place for empathy and understanding LOL, it's where we talk about ****** who take money to fuck us. Get with the program.












Reply With Quote




