Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,091 to 3,105 of 59509
-
12-27-24 10:07 #56419Regular Member

Posts: 20Cici at NY Spa lakeshore
A little late but I dropped by NY Spa on Lakeshore and pulled Cici. Young girl in her 20's. Let me just say the chemistry was off the charts with her. Either she got really turned on as the massage went on or she really knows how to fake it. As a foot fetishist she was able to read my cues and really took control shoving her feet in my face. $$$ for an hour up front including what goes to the house and you get to have some good fun. She did well licking the lollipop. We did it in all sorts.
Of positions with the bag and ended up finishing by helping her get a nice bit of lotion to the face.
-
12-27-24 05:26 #56418Senior Member

Posts: 104Suprised AMP
Hit the movie tavern on sandy plains / woodstock rd for a Christmas Eve movie. I noticed a AMP wedged in next to jazzercise. As I don't get over this way often, might been there a while, might be new.
Just curious.
-
12-26-24 17:42 #56417Senior Member

Posts: 54Female happy ending?
Are there any massage parlors in the area that might do female / couple happy endings or am I barking up the wrong tree? Looking in the Roswell area. I'm near Enjoy Massage but I'm not sure they are still open based on reviews here?
-
12-25-24 23:24 #56416Senior Member

Posts: 6575
I've been out of the ATL scene for a minute. Any bbj available close to 75 between Kennesaw and downtown?
-
12-25-24 01:58 #56415Senior Member

Posts: 54Just moved!
Hello gentlemen, hope everyone is having a good holiday! I just moved from Arizona and I'm in the southern part of Atlanta, near McDonough and Fayetteville. Been reading some posts both for AMPs and escorts to see who and where to stay away from. Based on a solid amount of posts and reviews, I'm assuming most of the action is in the northern part of ATL. Just wanted to see if anyone has any info on AMPs or anything near my area.
-
12-24-24 16:11 #56414Senior Member

Posts: 29Look them in the eyes deeply, into their mind, Grabb them by the gucci and things move rapidly and rampidly.
Originally Posted by UfGators1990
[View Original Post]
-
12-24-24 15:18 #56413Senior Member

Posts: 4061HJs are starting to slowly come back, but some of the AMP women are still weary. As for FS, that is few and far between. And if someone is getting it, restcassure they are keeping it a secret to avoid overflow and suspicion.
Originally Posted by AVeryGoodnight
[View Original Post]
-
12-24-24 12:34 #56412Senior Member

Posts: 322Thinnest thing you can get is a
Wal-Mart plastic grocery bag.
Originally Posted by Ed7454
[View Original Post]
-
12-24-24 10:43 #56411Senior Member

Posts: 371Not so dry
Not from here so Idk what kind of options ya'll had. FS AMP are hard to find every where these days. But if ya'll just want handys I was able to get one in a random walk in spot my on my first try. G / L to everyone in the Merry New Year! May your city be overrunith with hoes & happiness.
-
12-23-24 21:39 #56410Senior Member

Posts: 113Those were the good old days.
There were a number of times that I would walk in with only $50-60. She would just shake her head and give me a look, but still get a decent massage that ended with her laying crossways on the table with her leggings down around her ankles.
Originally Posted by Jj3000
[View Original Post]
-
12-23-24 21:06 #56409Senior Member

Posts: 352That would be a good Christmas wish!
She was awesome!
Originally Posted by SolidMan34
[View Original Post]
-
12-23-24 18:37 #56408Senior Member

Posts: 34M Well
I have been here a few times. Took a while to find happiness but there are at least 2 that play L1. They also own 7 Massage down the street.
-
12-23-24 11:26 #56407Senior Member

Posts: 113Wendy / Rose from W
There was a long discussion about her about 9 months ago. I don't recall all the details, but she is out of the area. You are right, she took it like a champ. She was a true unicorn that wanted it as much as I did.
Originally Posted by Mr.Inch
[View Original Post]
-
12-23-24 10:12 #56406Senior Member

Posts: 24060 Minutes at MS-SS
LOL! Standard fare: One Hour (60 minutes) is $80 + $60 Tip = $140.
Originally Posted by Mr.Inch
[View Original Post]
-
12-23-24 10:11 #56405Senior Member

Posts: 332I believe he is talking about Ada with the GPS. Tall and slender frizzy hair girl. Try Meet Massage on Sugarloaf Parkway in Lawrenceville.
Originally Posted by Mr.Inch
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote






