Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,106 to 3,120 of 59509
-
12-23-24 00:31 #56404Senior Member

Posts: 371LuvThis. Inbox full
Hey LuvThis can you unclog your inbox? Its turducken full.
-
12-22-24 22:21 #56403Senior Member

Posts: 119Again. A LOL
You ever try the bare skin Magnum Trojan.
Originally Posted by Mr.Inch
[View Original Post]
-
12-22-24 20:46 #56402Senior Member

Posts: 179Give the Magnum Bareskin Trojans a try. Still not as good as going raw, but pretty good when you have to play safe. They also have a Magnum Raw that's supposed to be even thinner, but I haven't tried those.
Originally Posted by Mr.Inch
[View Original Post]
-
12-22-24 17:54 #56401Senior Member

Posts: 95Spot on Holcomb Bridge
I guess you're asking about Enjoy Massage. Roswell LE shut it down a while ago and the women left the area. Supposedly the tall one who had GPS went to Massage Legend, but then she left there. Not sure when she ended up. Roswell also shut down Ease and Kaina.
Originally Posted by Mr.Inch
[View Original Post]
-
12-22-24 17:52 #56400Senior Member

Posts: 332Home Depot on Holcomb Bridge
If you're referring to Enjoy Massage, they are long gone, probably a year ago. Shut down by Uncle LEO.
Originally Posted by Mr.Inch
[View Original Post]
But yeah, mostly cute girls that were always up for fun.
-
12-22-24 17:41 #56399Senior Member

Posts: 1305Okamoto, sagami, or unique are then, some Less than. 01 mm (. 0004") you may need to experiment by yourself to ensure length and girth are comfortable, and also, because they don't "deploy" like regular condoms, so being aware of how to apply them will help keep the moment from being ruined. Chances are the girl will not know how to deploy them either, so doing a "pre combat check" of your equipment beforehand can keep the experience moving forward.
Originally Posted by Mr.Inch
[View Original Post]
-
12-22-24 15:39 #56398Senior Member

Posts: 114M Well Dunwoody
Want to get back into the MPs after a year-long hiatus. MWell was always a good trip for me. I've had a couple of cute 20's providers who wear yoga pants. But, I'm hoping the front desk lady with the glasses (I call her the librarian LOL) is still there. Very professional but allowed otc roaming and I can still hear her sensual moans as I played between her legs. If anyone has been there recently, feel free to PM with any details you can share. TIA.
-
12-21-24 23:11 #56397Senior Member

Posts: 357Edit
*same location, not dance.
Originally Posted by Eslide3
[View Original Post]
-
12-21-24 21:42 #56396Senior Member

Posts: 113Very good description
Right on point.
Originally Posted by LocoLover6969
[View Original Post]
-
12-21-24 20:10 #56395Senior Member

Posts: 367Any T+ Intel?
I do believe that was Joy. DATY with her a few times too. Nice sweet pussy and if I remember right she used just a touch of flavored lube. I think she migrated up to 7 in Cartersville for a while like Lexi did. Does T+ have a good selection yet?
Originally Posted by SgtLurker
[View Original Post]
-
12-21-24 16:23 #56394Regular Member

Posts: 9Ms ss
I took a trip to MS-SS and had a good experience like most others here have. The total damage was 1. 4, but its so popular there were at least 5 other people I heard come in while I was getting my massage.
-
12-21-24 10:50 #56393Senior Member

Posts: 113Chi is where the female Hispanic wrestlers go to retire. You didn't miss anything.
Originally Posted by Gwinnett
[View Original Post]
-
12-21-24 00:24 #56392Senior Member

Posts: 40Chi massage
I passed by there twice today, but the open lights were off and there was no sign of business.
-
12-21-24 00:09 #56391Senior Member

Posts: 357?
The place has changed names for a while now, are you talking about the dance location?
Originally Posted by AtlantaFunGuy
[View Original Post]
-
12-20-24 23:02 #56390Senior Member

Posts: 132Sherry from FT?
That's not Sherry from the old Fine Touch Spa is it?
Originally Posted by Mr.Inch
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





