Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: QueenOfDenyle

+ Add Report
Page 10 of 33 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... LastLast
Results 136 to 150 of 495
This blog is moderated by Member #7295
  1. #360
    Quote Originally Posted by ButtMuncher4  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone tried out the new QOD provider? Is she BBFS and / or CIP?
    Too much woman for me. I prefer slimmer.

  2. #359

    New chick- LIV (hx) aka Molly123 (PD)?

    Has anyone tried out the new QOD provider? Is she BBFS and / or CIP?

  3. #358

    Sophia

    Quote Originally Posted by Heizenberg  [View Original Post]
    Saw a new girls in her stable, picture looks ok but can't see her body but face is cute.

    Probably from OKC again!!

    Anyone partake and can repot back??
    Those pics are PSed so heavy it's unrecognizable when you see her, the only thing accurately showing is the birthmark. Face is meh, not worth to see, especially when dealing with this booker.

  4. #357
    Quote Originally Posted by HoeWhisperer  [View Original Post]
    That has happened to me more times than I can count. Their communication has gotten so bad it's not even worth texting them if you want something within a few hours because they take so long to respond, if they do.
    Ditto. Like you should be waiting for them to say OK you can book a girl now. LOL.

  5. #356
    Quote Originally Posted by Heizenberg  [View Original Post]
    That's true. I had an argument with QOD bookers as they don't answer the text and when they do I already booked a girl and they get pissed because they respond a day later and wanted me to book the girl they have and I'm like no I wanted service yesterday and now you are mad because I didn't want the girl you recommend a day later when I already took care of my needs.
    That has happened to me more times than I can count. Their communication has gotten so bad it's not even worth texting them if you want something within a few hours because they take so long to respond, if they do.

  6. #355
    Quote Originally Posted by HoeWhisperer  [View Original Post]
    If you talk to the girls you'll easily find out the bookers treat them like shit. The popular ones are forced to see 10 guys a day for 4-5 days straight. The booker has also transitioned to treating us like shit. The whole making us text for pics of new girls, taking forever to respond or just flat out not responding and on top of that the girls aren't any where near the looks or service level they were in the past. I'd rather take chances with the Hispanic chicks in OC than even bother texting QOD now. They've become the worst run group of the non Asian bookers on HX.
    That's true. I had an argument with QOD bookers as they don't answer the text and when they do I already booked a girl and they get pissed because they respond a day later and wanted me to book the girl they have and I'm like no I wanted service yesterday and now you are mad because I didn't want the girl you recommend a day later when I already took care of my needs.

  7. #354
    Quote Originally Posted by RockItAllNite  [View Original Post]
    WTF happened to Luna? She was the best at QOD in recent memory for me. Tall, young, fit, shapely, sweet and obliging. She wasn't cheap but she was worth it. One round and gone.

    You look at the current crop of pics; most are several years old. Nothing hot and new with the right attitude in a long time.
    If you talk to the girls you'll easily find out the bookers treat them like shit. The popular ones are forced to see 10 guys a day for 4-5 days straight. The booker has also transitioned to treating us like shit. The whole making us text for pics of new girls, taking forever to respond or just flat out not responding and on top of that the girls aren't any where near the looks or service level they were in the past. I'd rather take chances with the Hispanic chicks in OC than even bother texting QOD now. They've become the worst run group of the non Asian bookers on HX.

  8. #353

    Luna?

    WTF happened to Luna? She was the best at QOD in recent memory for me. Tall, young, fit, shapely, sweet and obliging. She wasn't cheap but she was worth it. One round and gone.

    You look at the current crop of pics; most are several years old. Nothing hot and new with the right attitude in a long time.

  9. #352

    Tala

    Quote Originally Posted by Heizenberg  [View Original Post]
    I know she has been review as the last decent flock at QOD girls.

    Is she still worth it?

    Is she still additional $ for BBFS in top of the $300 / hr rate?

    She is one of those girls that in my list but those Korean BBgirls are much too addicting.
    I've repeated a handful of times now in a little over a year's time, so in my experience and opinion, she's a very solid provider and definitely "worth it".

    Only thing I can provide on the BB issue is that the first time I met her I asked to confirm ground rules and menu. The first thing she said was no BBFS. It's not my thing, so I didn't ask any follow up questions or give any hints that I was interested and that was the end of it. If it is indeed still available, I can't imagine there isn't an upcharge for it, but who knows? Maybe a YMMV type thing.

    Quick Tala review.

    Pros: Pics are accurate and she typically posts a couple of new ones each time she comes out, so they're relatively recent too. Skills are solid and she has performance quality. She's also very consistent and always gives a good (and sometimes epic) effort and high level of interaction.

    Cons: none really. I'd say she's a good option.

  10. #351

    Tala in town

    I know she has been review as the last decent flock at QOD girls.

    Is she still worth it?

    Is she still additional $ for BBFS in top of the $300 / hr rate?

    She is one of those girls that in my list but those Korean BBgirls are much too addicting.

  11. #350

    Gps

    Quote Originally Posted by RockItAllNite  [View Original Post]
    F* that! 1 Franklin is the rate 2 if desperate.
    Amen!! Some of these girls have GPS!!

  12. #349
    Quote Originally Posted by Heizenberg  [View Original Post]
    Wow $400 for BB!!
    F* that! 1 Franklin is the rate 2 if desperate.

  13. #348
    Quote Originally Posted by PoorAndWeird  [View Original Post]
    Saw her the first trip here.

    She's pretty freaky. Like squirmy, lots of moaning, and a very good girl sub.

    Pse upgrade was $$$$ in addition to the hour, so I passed.

    Went multiple rounds and in the last fifteen minutes she gave me crazy raw tease for the third shot attempt.
    Wow $400 for BB!!

  14. #347

    Nadia

    Quote Originally Posted by Armany  [View Original Post]
    Looks like she's been around but no talks of her. Probably means she's pretty amazing haha.
    Saw her the first trip here.

    She's pretty freaky. Like squirmy, lots of moaning, and a very good girl sub.

    Pse upgrade was $$$$ in addition to the hour, so I passed.

    Went multiple rounds and in the last fifteen minutes she gave me crazy raw tease for the third shot attempt.

  15. #346

    Any report on her? Nadia QOD

    Quote Originally Posted by Heizenberg  [View Original Post]
    Anyone one tried her? Looks young and skinny.

    https://www.humaniplex.com/photos/QueenOfDenyle/157664/
    Looks like she's been around but no talks of her. Probably means she's pretty amazing haha.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape