Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 796 to 810 of 7373
-
12-24-24 06:07 #6578Senior Member

Posts: 77Stella / anna
Interested.
Originally Posted by BigDawg9711
[View Original Post]
-
12-24-24 05:56 #6577Senior Member

Posts: 63She cash grabbed me
She took a shower. Went out for a smoke and was gone. That girl pink is a thief.
-
12-23-24 11:35 #6576Senior Member

Posts: 4545She's back again for the holiday. I guess her onlyfans not making her enough money. As for her actual meeting. I try to see her plenty of time because her ad say GFE. But when I question her about it. She won't respond. I refuse to pay any girls that won't text if they do BBJ.
Originally Posted by TrillMonger
[View Original Post]
-
12-23-24 10:14 #6575Regular Member

Posts: 17https://skipthegames.com/posts/sprin...-/096453904338
Cali or whatever her new name is. Avoid at all cost she's a waste of time and money. Decent head but when she went to doggie I spelled a foul odor. We barely even started and she kept complaining about my time running out. Do yourself a favor and avoid.
-
12-22-24 12:04 #6574Senior Member

Posts: 328Nice review
I spoke to her for awhile with great exchange, and now crickets. Did she change her number? Can you PM me digits?
Originally Posted by BigDawg9711
[View Original Post]
-
12-21-24 13:15 #6573Senior Member

Posts: 354Maria and Jessie
Maria has her phone up again. 9150. There's a chance she and Jessie are together in Springfield.
-
12-19-24 21:46 #6572Senior Member

Posts: 2109Stella
In that case, you will be the proud owner of an achy breaky heart.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=byQIPdHMpjc
Originally Posted by Ginom2005
[View Original Post]
-
12-19-24 21:45 #6571Senior Member

Posts: 75Needless to say.
Might you PM me her digits?
Originally Posted by Ginom2005
[View Original Post]
-
12-19-24 21:36 #6570Senior Member

Posts: 75I'm sure
I will fall in love with Stella.
Originally Posted by BigDawg9711
[View Original Post]
-
12-19-24 16:53 #6569Senior Member

Posts: 93Saw Stella couple weeks ago. Enfield hotel off 91. She doesn't smoke. No chemical demons. Still tiny tight and blonde. Perfect little ass. Phat little tight pussy. Decent oral, takes a pounding like a champ. Good rates. I will continue to hit this. I have shared her digits with dozens of you. I hope you are getting in to this little ****.
Originally Posted by Deanage
[View Original Post]
-
12-17-24 22:34 #6568Senior Member

Posts: 354Pink
I encountered Pink this evening. So I asked for her number and some recent pix when she gets a chance to spruce up. I don't know how long she will be at the location, but I'm pretty sure it's safe for in call. Message me for number.
HL.
-
12-15-24 19:38 #6567Senior Member

Posts: 2109Trina
I saw her maybe 10 years ago. She is cautious AF. Nice enough body, but with all the tweaking and what not, overall you're better off getting ghosted.
Originally Posted by Monstro000
[View Original Post]
-
12-15-24 19:20 #6566Senior Member

Posts: 68Waste of time.
So decided to give tasty trina a try and got a quick response. Long story short got ghosted when I arrived. Upon arrival I was also blocked. Now going back home to airfry some marinated jerk wings and purchase a steam deck online since I couldn't smash some cheeks.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/sprin...d/175494708278
-
12-14-24 23:03 #6565Senior Member

Posts: 328Stella
SO who has seen Stella? Any reviews / reports?
-
12-13-24 10:25 #6564Senior Member

Posts: 328Stella
Interested you have digits or pics?
Originally Posted by BigDawg9711
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





