Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 54 of 492 FirstFirst ... 4 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 104 154 ... LastLast
Results 796 to 810 of 7373
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6578

    Stella / anna

    Quote Originally Posted by BigDawg9711  [View Original Post]
    Anyone interested in seeing her? She's back in the area. Still looks good. Reply to this post.
    Interested.

  2. #6577

    She cash grabbed me

    She took a shower. Went out for a smoke and was gone. That girl pink is a thief.

  3. #6576
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4545
    Quote Originally Posted by TrillMonger  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/sprin...-/096453904338

    Cali or whatever her new name is. Avoid at all cost she's a waste of time and money. Decent head but when she went to doggie I spelled a foul odor. We barely even started and she kept complaining about my time running out. Do yourself a favor and avoid.
    She's back again for the holiday. I guess her onlyfans not making her enough money. As for her actual meeting. I try to see her plenty of time because her ad say GFE. But when I question her about it. She won't respond. I refuse to pay any girls that won't text if they do BBJ.

  4. #6575
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/sprin...-/096453904338

    Cali or whatever her new name is. Avoid at all cost she's a waste of time and money. Decent head but when she went to doggie I spelled a foul odor. We barely even started and she kept complaining about my time running out. Do yourself a favor and avoid.

  5. #6574

    Nice review

    Quote Originally Posted by BigDawg9711  [View Original Post]
    Saw Stella couple weeks ago. Enfield hotel off 91. She doesn't smoke. No chemical demons. Still tiny tight and blonde. Perfect little ass. Phat little tight pussy. Decent oral, takes a pounding like a champ. Good rates. I will continue to hit this. I have shared her digits with dozens of you. I hope you are getting in to this little ****.
    I spoke to her for awhile with great exchange, and now crickets. Did she change her number? Can you PM me digits?

  6. #6573

    Maria and Jessie

    Maria has her phone up again. 9150. There's a chance she and Jessie are together in Springfield.

  7. #6572

    Stella

    In that case, you will be the proud owner of an achy breaky heart.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=byQIPdHMpjc

    Quote Originally Posted by Ginom2005  [View Original Post]
    I will fall in love with Stella.

  8. #6571

    Needless to say.

    Might you PM me her digits?

    Quote Originally Posted by Ginom2005  [View Original Post]
    I will fall in love with Stella.

  9. #6570

    I'm sure

    I will fall in love with Stella.

    Quote Originally Posted by BigDawg9711  [View Original Post]
    Saw Stella couple weeks ago. Enfield hotel off 91. She doesn't smoke. No chemical demons. Still tiny tight and blonde. Perfect little ass. Phat little tight pussy. Decent oral, takes a pounding like a champ. Good rates. I will continue to hit this. I have shared her digits with dozens of you. I hope you are getting in to this little ****.

  10. #6569
    Quote Originally Posted by Deanage  [View Original Post]
    SO who has seen Stella? Any reviews / reports?
    Saw Stella couple weeks ago. Enfield hotel off 91. She doesn't smoke. No chemical demons. Still tiny tight and blonde. Perfect little ass. Phat little tight pussy. Decent oral, takes a pounding like a champ. Good rates. I will continue to hit this. I have shared her digits with dozens of you. I hope you are getting in to this little ****.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20241209_182254_TextNow.jpg‎   Screenshot_20241214_071145_TextNow.jpg‎  

  11. #6568

    Pink

    I encountered Pink this evening. So I asked for her number and some recent pix when she gets a chance to spruce up. I don't know how long she will be at the location, but I'm pretty sure it's safe for in call. Message me for number.

    HL.

  12. #6567

    Trina

    I saw her maybe 10 years ago. She is cautious AF. Nice enough body, but with all the tweaking and what not, overall you're better off getting ghosted.

    Quote Originally Posted by Monstro000  [View Original Post]
    So decided to give tasty trina a try and got a quick response. Long story short got ghosted when I arrived. Upon arrival I was also blocked. Now going back home to airfry some marinated jerk wings and purchase a steam deck online since I couldn't smash some cheeks.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/sprin...d/175494708278

  13. #6566

    Waste of time.

    So decided to give tasty trina a try and got a quick response. Long story short got ghosted when I arrived. Upon arrival I was also blocked. Now going back home to airfry some marinated jerk wings and purchase a steam deck online since I couldn't smash some cheeks.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/sprin...d/175494708278

  14. #6565

    Stella

    SO who has seen Stella? Any reviews / reports?

  15. #6564

    Stella

    Quote Originally Posted by BigDawg9711  [View Original Post]
    Anyone interested in seeing her? She's back in the area. Still looks good. Reply to this post.
    Interested you have digits or pics?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape