The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #24829

    June

    First time here and got there right as they opened. Rang the bell and waited a bit for someone to answer the door. It's a rather long walk once inside. Greeted by a cute gal who I found out later that her name is Monica. Paid the 60 for an hr. Massage was outstanding as I prefer a hard deep tissue massage and she delivered. On the flip, 140 covered all the things I wanted. She has some nice D's and hairy south of the border. Bbj to start and went thru all the positions which she kept telling me to fuck her harder. Uh, ok you got it girl. The only downside was that she kept saying to me, "come on baby, cum". In other words, hurry the fuck up which I really dislike. Especially since there was no time crunch. I'd repeat just for the massage. It was that good imo. She was a fun fuck, just didn't need the hurry up shit.

    I’ll also add that it’s clean inside and I saw that she changed everything that was used. Always happy to see that.
    Aj8.

  2. #24828

    100% correct

    Quote Originally Posted by SpinAndWin85  [View Original Post]
    You've obviously missed the point of this forum. Expectations differ. Please save us all time and don't post anymore worthless info.
    Well stated!

  3. #24827

    Rose Spa off of KY Ave

    TOFTT the other night and visited Rose Spa in the Mars Hill area. The spa itself sits on the corner of a small retail space near a gas station and Mexican spot. The corner is at a 4 way stop, so expect moderate traffic. Parking spots are street side, unless you elect to use the restaurant lot at the opposite end.

    I walked in and was greeted by a really cute younger girl. I'm guessing she was in her mid / late twenties. Pretty sure she's just a lure, though. I unfortunately, did not get her to do the massage, drawing a woman in her early 40's that just so happened to be wearing a nearly identical outfit. I legitimately think they were expecting me not to notice when my masseuse turned the lights down.

    Rooms are cozy enough, but the only barrier between you and the hallway is a heavy curtain. Fair warning if that's a concern. I could hear the owner talking to the cute 20's girl through the curtain.

    The massage itself was decent, par for the course in the AMP world. On the flip, we got right to business. Negotiated one bill for a CBJ, and put her to work. She was pretty good at her job, and my mood was lifted quite a bit. Afterwards, I got a hug, a bottle of water and went on my merry way.

    She told me her name was Coco, so add that to the bottomless pit of AMPs with a Coco on staff. Overall experience was a 7.5/10.

  4. #24826

    Why You're A Regular Member Only

    Quote Originally Posted by Smalls01  [View Original Post]
    I repeat, I got what one would expect for $250.read between the lines, connect the dots, put 2 & 2 together, etc. If you paid the noted amount what would you expect in return. I'm sure it's the same as most of us on here!
    You've obviously missed the point of this forum. Expectations differ. Please save us all time and don't post anymore worthless info.

  5. #24825

    Shelbyville, State Road 44 corridor becoming hot spot?

    Another 'grand opening' popped up, thought I'd search for others, not exactly my neck of the woods so maybe someone can TOFTT, a casino and a spa in the same city could be a winning combo.

    https://indianapolis.bedpage.com/Esc.../23358914.html

    Q Spa at 2450 IN 44.

    2509 Massage Spa at 2509 IN 44.

    And driving west on 44 and into center of city will bring you to Rose Spa at 268 E Broadway.

  6. #24824
    Forum Advertiser


    Posts: 132
    Quote Originally Posted by Smalls01  [View Original Post]
    I repeat, I got what one would expect for $250.read between the lines, connect the dots, put 2 & 2 together, etc. If you paid the noted amount what would you expect in return. I'm sure it's the same as most of us on here!
    Can we make a non AMP massage thread so we can clean this up? Thanks.

  7. #24823
    Quote Originally Posted by AJack  [View Original Post]
    What is the point of your post if you are not going to share the details?
    I repeat, I got what one would expect for $250.read between the lines, connect the dots, put 2 & 2 together, etc. If you paid the noted amount what would you expect in return. I'm sure it's the same as most of us on here!

  8. #24822

    Then why post?

    Quote Originally Posted by Smalls01  [View Original Post]
    If I told you guys the details you would lose your ever-loving minds and ruin a good thing! Outside of being shorted on time I got what I would expect for 250.of course, YMMV!
    What is the point of your post if you are not going to share the details?

  9. #24821

    Lisa

    Quote Originally Posted by Bester1972  [View Original Post]
    I'm curious what was it about Lis that you were pleasantly surprised?
    If I told you guys the details you would lose your ever-loving minds and ruin a good thing! Outside of being shorted on time I got what I would expect for 250.of course, YMMV!

  10. #24820

    Ad when you log in

    I know this maybe a stupid question. When you log in an ad pops up with a girl taking it from behind. Does anyone know her name or what porn video it's from?

  11. #24819

    Lisa

    I'm curious what was it about Lis that you were pleasantly surprised?

    Quote Originally Posted by Smalls01  [View Original Post]
    Recently had a session with Lisa (formerly of 317) at her incall location. If the price point wasn't what it was I would repeat in a heartbeat. Was pleasantly surprised by her!

  12. #24818

    Lisa

    Quote Originally Posted by TigerKing  [View Original Post]
    Do you mind sharing a review? Send me a PM if you would. Thanks. I've been in contact with her a few times but schedules haven't worked out yet.
    Ditto.

    I'd be interested in that review also. I mean, at $250 an hour for L1 it would have to be a whole lot more that pleasantly surprising for me to get interested. I know a few have been chasing her for a while, but the cost always seemed prohibitive. Interested to hear more.

  13. #24817
    Quote Originally Posted by Smalls01  [View Original Post]
    Recently had a session with Lisa (formerly of 317) at her incall location. If the price point wasn't what it was I would repeat in a heartbeat. Was pleasantly surprised by her!
    Do you mind sharing a review? Send me a PM if you would. Thanks. I've been in contact with her a few times but schedules haven't worked out yet.

  14. #24816

    Pure Eagle

    Quote Originally Posted by Zerbert003  [View Original Post]
    The one that closed down in that area was in the adjacent building to the left (South) of this one. I enjoyed several good visits to that one a while back. Might check this one out soon enough.
    Went by to see what was happening. Not to compare to the previous neighbor Monica as I assume diff business but Monica had some frequent very hot mts. The gal who greeted me at pure was just ok, 30's, no prominent features that would make me drive very far. Clean lobby, decent vibes, got out her phone app and translated to ask me to come back in 20 minutes. Assume she was occupied so went elsewhere. Won't return unless other reports show promise.

  15. #24815

    Lisa

    Recently had a session with Lisa (formerly of 317) at her incall location. If the price point wasn't what it was I would repeat in a heartbeat. Was pleasantly surprised by her!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape