Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 254 of 2488 FirstFirst ... 154 204 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 304 354 754 1254 ... LastLast
Results 3,796 to 3,810 of 37316
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #33521
    Senior Member


    Posts: 156

    Crimson

    Quote Originally Posted by RomanRich  [View Original Post]
    Where is she posting? I didn't see her on the usual sites. Do you have a link!

    Stay safe.

    RR.
    She was on Call Escort, said she was leaving Sat, 21st. Supposedly will be back soon.

  2. #33520
    Quote Originally Posted by Cujo4  [View Original Post]
    I had the pleasure of meeting Crimson yesterday. Very nice lady and very accommodating. BBJ was all I wanted and I have no complaints, may see her again when she's back in town and go for the works just for the experience of being with a woman that age. She loves what she does.
    Where is she posting? I didn't see her on the usual sites. Do you have a link!

    Stay safe.

    RR.

  3. #33519

    Old friends making a comeback?

    https://i.ibb.co/pX1wxmF/BEE.png

    https://i.ibb.co/X3QXG96/ALLIE-PUERT...N-PRINCESS.png

    https://i.ibb.co/nzv7kjD/GIGI.png

    https://i.ibb.co/nP0x8s2/1000000659.png

    Das telefon nummer pro den frulein.

    Bee: eight zero four seven two vier fnf eins acht acht.

    Allie: eight zero four vier sechs two neun eins four one.

    Gigi / Glo: eight zero four zwei drei four nine one zwei null.

    Pixie: acht null vier five four eight neun fnf drei vier.

    Only saw one of them for the price of 178.0 Swiss franc to USD. No fifty.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20241223-004001.jpg‎   Screenshot_20241223-001958.jpg‎   1000000645.jpg‎   Screenshot_20241218-223637.jpg‎  

  4. #33518
    Quote Originally Posted by Jjd53  [View Original Post]
    Been trying to get a hold of her for a few days including last night and nothing but crickets. Last week I got left hanging for 30 minutes after she gave me a time to show up. Hope this isn't the start of the downward spiral.
    Well I got the equivalent of cash and dashed. Haven't heard a word from her and my texts are unread since yesterday.

    Corner case something happened to her but I didn't see any mug shots. Maybe she moved on to somewhere else and "cashed out". Hope that's not the case as it didn't seem like her MO but anything can happen.

  5. #33517
    Quote Originally Posted by VirginiaGuy  [View Original Post]
    Saw her again. I live closer to Petersburg / CH so she recommended a convenient spot for car date. She is very cute girl but the extra money she making is going up her nose based on the raw bloody nostrils. Damn I hate when they can't control usage like Maddie and friends. She was so jittery this time. Just be ready for it when you see her. In middle of date she wants to stop, get out and have cigarette. WTF. I need two minutes just lay there LOL.
    I saw her last night and I noticed the same thing. She had a cigarette before we started the dream but wanted to smoke another one during the dream but I let her smoke my pipe instead.

  6. #33516
    Senior Member


    Posts: 156

    Crimson

    Quote Originally Posted by JayBird77  [View Original Post]
    Had her twice probably 2 years ago. Definitely loves what she does and is good at it. No rules from what I could see. She was not new to swinging but was new to the game, so I'm sure she is pricier now. She used to be just a donation of what you felt was fair. I need to catch back up with her as well. Good looking grandma with a nice body. Lots of porn online with her in it under Crimson Red
    Yeah I saw a couple of her vids, that's what made me want to see her. Says she's going to being in the game as long as she can.

  7. #33515

    Utr

    Quote Originally Posted by OsFrog  [View Original Post]
    She is answering the phone again. If you guys want to give her a try. Pm for #. Treat her nice so we don't lose her.
    Saw her again. I live closer to Petersburg / CH so she recommended a convenient spot for car date. She is very cute girl but the extra money she making is going up her nose based on the raw bloody nostrils. Damn I hate when they can't control usage like Maddie and friends. She was so jittery this time. Just be ready for it when you see her. In middle of date she wants to stop, get out and have cigarette. WTF. I need two minutes just lay there LOL.

  8. #33514
    Quote Originally Posted by Cujo4  [View Original Post]
    I had the pleasure of meeting Crimson yesterday. Very nice lady and very accommodating. BBJ was all I wanted and I have no complaints, may see her again when she's back in town and go for the works just for the experience of being with a woman that age. She loves what she does.
    Had her twice probably 2 years ago. Definitely loves what she does and is good at it. No rules from what I could see. She was not new to swinging but was new to the game, so I'm sure she is pricier now. She used to be just a donation of what you felt was fair. I need to catch back up with her as well. Good looking grandma with a nice body. Lots of porn online with her in it under “Crimson Red”

  9. #33513
    Senior Member


    Posts: 311
    Quote Originally Posted by WhatsBreakfast  [View Original Post]
    So idk what happened but we were supposed to meet up today. She asked me to front for a room which I did since I've seen her enough times that I didn't think it would be a problem.

    When I get there the room she gave me was empty, I know cause thr curtain was open and radio silence from txts.

    Keep a look out for requests for "help".
    Been trying to get a hold of her for a few days including last night and nothing but crickets. Last week I got left hanging for 30 minutes after she gave me a time to show up. Hope this isn't the start of the downward spiral.

  10. #33512
    Senior Member


    Posts: 156

    Older Provider

    I had the pleasure of meeting Crimson yesterday. Very nice lady and very accommodating. BBJ was all I wanted and I have no complaints, may see her again when she's back in town and go for the works just for the experience of being with a woman that age. She loves what she does.

  11. #33511

    Ivy

    So idk what happened but we were supposed to meet up today. She asked me to front for a room which I did since I've seen her enough times that I didn't think it would be a problem.

    When I get there the room she gave me was empty, I know cause thr curtain was open and radio silence from txts.

    Keep a look out for requests for "help".

  12. #33510
    Quote Originally Posted by OsFrog  [View Original Post]
    She is answering the phone again. If you guys want to give her a try. Pm for #. Treat her nice so we don't lose her.
    Anybody mind sending me her #? Everything I had lined up today fell through.

  13. #33509
    Quote Originally Posted by JayOfX2  [View Original Post]
    She's coming back! I asked her to. That ass is just too damn good. Treat her right, boys. Well above my means but if you have it like that, enjoy.

    https://massage.eros.com/virginia/fi...?cat=6210&wn=1
    Dang 500. Y’all enjoy and try to get your moneys worth.

  14. #33508

    Utr

    She is answering the phone again. If you guys want to give her a try. Pm for #. Treat her nice so we don't lose her.

  15. #33507

    She's coming back!

    She's coming back! I asked her to. That ass is just too damn good. Treat her right, boys.

    https://massage.eros.com/virginia/fi...?cat=6210&wn=1

    Quote Originally Posted by JayOfX2  [View Original Post]
    Expensive, but VERY worth it. This babe is charging $500 now, but in a few months she'll be charging way more. Meet her while you can and treat her right!!

    https://tryst.link/escort/vittoria

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape