Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 187 of 1670 FirstFirst ... 87 137 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 237 287 687 1187 ... LastLast
Results 2,791 to 2,805 of 25037
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #22247
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4545
    Quote Originally Posted by StuartGuy37  [View Original Post]
    Is this the Hazel from RI?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/bosto...-/349949920242

    She's in Quincy.
    I don't think so. This Hazel always been in Quincy mass.

  2. #22246

    Hazel

    Is this the Hazel from RI?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/bosto...-/349949920242

    She's in Quincy.

  3. #22245
    Quote Originally Posted by Monty281  [View Original Post]
    Happy Holidays to All!

    Any word or sightings of Pam in Woonsocket lately? She was good in a pinch for a BBBJ car date. Always has issues with where she was living. Any intel would be appreciated.

    Monty.
    I saw her last summer. She was sleeping under the Hamlet st bridge. She looked like a zombie.

  4. #22244

    Skinny Jenny

    Quote Originally Posted by Lips1963  [View Original Post]
    I saw her once, about 10 years ago. I was told, I don't remember where, but I think it was posted on here, that she's deceased.
    Yes, Jenny is deceased. I was a regular for years. Hot little spinner that loved to swallow when done with a nice hard fuck. We called her the finisher. Skinny with basically no breast's, but the nicest butt of all. Sweet gal that got screwed over, did state sponsored vacation, and when she got out wasn't really the same. I only saw her once when she got out, and barely recognized her. A real shame as she was a sweet heart.

  5. #22243
    Anyone seen her? Or know her name? Just says "I'm back". So I'm assuming she's not new.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/provi...k/354078873269

  6. #22242

    Pam and Pamela

    Pam Blackstone or Pam Dirty Feet is a very sweet lady. Gets very emotional and is up for anything. Pamela RIP had a bit more attitude. But was sweet in her own way.

    Quote Originally Posted by LBrad52  [View Original Post]
    I stand corrected. Ty I forgot about her.

  7. #22241
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1406
    Quote Originally Posted by BDigital420  [View Original Post]
    I think you are talking about Pamela the blond that passed away. Not Pam.
    I stand corrected. Ty I forgot about her.

  8. #22240

    Pamela vs Pam

    Quote Originally Posted by BDigital420  [View Original Post]
    I think you are talking about Pamela the blond that passed away. Not Pam.
    I believe you are correct Pamela had her own place and posted often. Pam lived with some people in an apartment and then was at the motel on ED for a while. She usually hangs at a pizza joint and has a spot nearby a graveyard I believe Pamela passed. Hoping Pam is still with us.

  9. #22239
    Quote Originally Posted by LBrad52  [View Original Post]
    She passed away during the summer.
    I think you are talking about Pamela the blond that passed away. Not Pam.

  10. #22238
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1406
    Quote Originally Posted by Monty281  [View Original Post]
    Happy Holidays to All!

    Any word or sightings of Pam in Woonsocket lately? She was good in a pinch for a BBBJ car date. Always has issues with where she was living. Any intel would be appreciated.

    Monty.
    She passed away during the summer.

  11. #22237

    Mona

    Any info on Mona in pvd? Search brings up nothing. Reached out to her but no reply yet.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/provi...d/631409532685
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails MzQ5NTk2MzMyZTBlYzQyMWI0MDFlNGRhNDZkMWQwZDIzNDFhZWU~2.jpg‎  

  12. #22236
    Senior Member


    Posts: 106

    Current ad or digits

    Quote Originally Posted by Style20  [View Original Post]
    I can confirm that. I went to see Jade last night after 3 greats reviews and she did deliver but her talking dirty turn me off. She did introduce me to Hannah but she had pants and shirt on so nothing sexy and look like she have some marks on her face like these druggies that be picking on their face. It wasn't bad though. I was going to ask for Hannah instead but it's my 1st time seeing her so I went along with Jade instead. She also show me picture of another hot girl. So I'm definitely going to try to see Hannah next then whoever the other hot girl is. I did a qv and I was never rushed.
    Could someone share her digits or a current ad?

  13. #22235

    Pam in Woony

    Happy Holidays to All!

    Any word or sightings of Pam in Woonsocket lately? She was good in a pinch for a BBBJ car date. Always has issues with where she was living. Any intel would be appreciated.

    Monty.

  14. #22234

    Greek

    Quote Originally Posted by Cumsequences  [View Original Post]
    Hi friends. Happy Holidays! I have been pretty active in the scene for a while now but also travel a lot so monger more in other states than my home state. My two favorite activities are BBJ and Greek. I've got my BBJ line up pretty well built. Not so much on the Greek side. Does anyone have a line on smaller, more petite girls that offer Greek. There used to be Snow Bunny in Pawtucket but I never went to see her. Too many mixed reviews. Lily has been around a while too, but same with her. I know about the small girl that wears the red lingerie in her ads and has a million weird rules. All the other Greek providers tend to pretty big girls which I'm really not into. Any suggestions from the forum?
    Mandy, posts on STG occasionally and ad on Monkey. Great BJ, greek enthusiast.

    Jasmine, ad on Monkey. Petite, curvy, great service.

    (Sorry for no links, phone acting weird).

    I tried Snowbunny, claims to offer greek but no when I got there. "Lilly" not her in pix, mid 30's, temper, greek bare.

  15. #22233

    Rae

    Quote Originally Posted by AllJuicedUp  [View Original Post]
    Saw her about 2 years ago. Pics are real but she looks older. Good BBBJ, covered up after that. Nice girl. Kinda dumpy apartment on Main st in Pawtucket. Had to wait 45 minutes for her to get home.
    Saw her about year ago. Nice girl, saggy boob but agreed upon service.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape