Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 187 of 1670 FirstFirst ... 87 137 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 237 287 687 1187 ... LastLast
Results 2,791 to 2,805 of 25039
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #22249
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1734
    Quote Originally Posted by Tp1701  [View Original Post]
    Looks like I'm the latest to be on the outs with Jasmine. After seeing her consistently every other week to three weeks it's been seven weeks since I've seen her. And it's not for lack of trying. I used to text her in the morning, and she would reply within the hour. Now I'm lucky if I hear from her the same day if at all.

    There's Kris in Swansea, but that involves going over the bridge. There's Fay, but her room at the Alpine was getting more and more messy. Plus, the Alpine. I'm thinking of trying Tayla in Foxboro.
    Fay is still around? Last time I texted her was a few months ago and she was in South Carolina. I'd see her again if she's back bust fuck yes that alpine room of hers is a disaster area.

    You might try Melissa, Kris's daughter. She usually in Seekonk. BBFS, bb anal. Decent blow job but you see her for the bb butt fucking.

  2. #22248

    Searching for a new GFE.

    Looks like I'm the latest to be on the outs with Jasmine. After seeing her consistently every other week to three weeks it's been seven weeks since I've seen her. And it's not for lack of trying. I used to text her in the morning, and she would reply within the hour. Now I'm lucky if I hear from her the same day if at all.

    There's Kris in Swansea, but that involves going over the bridge. There's Fay, but her room at the Alpine was getting more and more messy. Plus, the Alpine. I'm thinking of trying Tayla in Foxboro.

  3. #22247
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4545
    Quote Originally Posted by StuartGuy37  [View Original Post]
    Is this the Hazel from RI?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/bosto...-/349949920242

    She's in Quincy.
    I don't think so. This Hazel always been in Quincy mass.

  4. #22246

    Hazel

    Is this the Hazel from RI?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/bosto...-/349949920242

    She's in Quincy.

  5. #22245
    Quote Originally Posted by Monty281  [View Original Post]
    Happy Holidays to All!

    Any word or sightings of Pam in Woonsocket lately? She was good in a pinch for a BBBJ car date. Always has issues with where she was living. Any intel would be appreciated.

    Monty.
    I saw her last summer. She was sleeping under the Hamlet st bridge. She looked like a zombie.

  6. #22244

    Skinny Jenny

    Quote Originally Posted by Lips1963  [View Original Post]
    I saw her once, about 10 years ago. I was told, I don't remember where, but I think it was posted on here, that she's deceased.
    Yes, Jenny is deceased. I was a regular for years. Hot little spinner that loved to swallow when done with a nice hard fuck. We called her the finisher. Skinny with basically no breast's, but the nicest butt of all. Sweet gal that got screwed over, did state sponsored vacation, and when she got out wasn't really the same. I only saw her once when she got out, and barely recognized her. A real shame as she was a sweet heart.

  7. #22243
    Anyone seen her? Or know her name? Just says "I'm back". So I'm assuming she's not new.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/provi...k/354078873269

  8. #22242

    Pam and Pamela

    Pam Blackstone or Pam Dirty Feet is a very sweet lady. Gets very emotional and is up for anything. Pamela RIP had a bit more attitude. But was sweet in her own way.

    Quote Originally Posted by LBrad52  [View Original Post]
    I stand corrected. Ty I forgot about her.

  9. #22241
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1406
    Quote Originally Posted by BDigital420  [View Original Post]
    I think you are talking about Pamela the blond that passed away. Not Pam.
    I stand corrected. Ty I forgot about her.

  10. #22240

    Pamela vs Pam

    Quote Originally Posted by BDigital420  [View Original Post]
    I think you are talking about Pamela the blond that passed away. Not Pam.
    I believe you are correct Pamela had her own place and posted often. Pam lived with some people in an apartment and then was at the motel on ED for a while. She usually hangs at a pizza joint and has a spot nearby a graveyard I believe Pamela passed. Hoping Pam is still with us.

  11. #22239
    Quote Originally Posted by LBrad52  [View Original Post]
    She passed away during the summer.
    I think you are talking about Pamela the blond that passed away. Not Pam.

  12. #22238
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1406
    Quote Originally Posted by Monty281  [View Original Post]
    Happy Holidays to All!

    Any word or sightings of Pam in Woonsocket lately? She was good in a pinch for a BBBJ car date. Always has issues with where she was living. Any intel would be appreciated.

    Monty.
    She passed away during the summer.

  13. #22237

    Mona

    Any info on Mona in pvd? Search brings up nothing. Reached out to her but no reply yet.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/provi...d/631409532685
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails MzQ5NTk2MzMyZTBlYzQyMWI0MDFlNGRhNDZkMWQwZDIzNDFhZWU~2.jpg‎  

  14. #22236
    Senior Member


    Posts: 106

    Current ad or digits

    Quote Originally Posted by Style20  [View Original Post]
    I can confirm that. I went to see Jade last night after 3 greats reviews and she did deliver but her talking dirty turn me off. She did introduce me to Hannah but she had pants and shirt on so nothing sexy and look like she have some marks on her face like these druggies that be picking on their face. It wasn't bad though. I was going to ask for Hannah instead but it's my 1st time seeing her so I went along with Jade instead. She also show me picture of another hot girl. So I'm definitely going to try to see Hannah next then whoever the other hot girl is. I did a qv and I was never rushed.
    Could someone share her digits or a current ad?

  15. #22235

    Pam in Woony

    Happy Holidays to All!

    Any word or sightings of Pam in Woonsocket lately? She was good in a pinch for a BBBJ car date. Always has issues with where she was living. Any intel would be appreciated.

    Monty.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape