Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #56410

    Those were the good old days.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jj3000  [View Original Post]
    She was awesome!
    There were a number of times that I would walk in with only $50-60. She would just shake her head and give me a look, but still get a decent massage that ended with her laying crossways on the table with her leggings down around her ankles.

  2. #56409

    That would be a good Christmas wish!

    She was awesome!

    Quote Originally Posted by SolidMan34  [View Original Post]
    There was a long discussion about her about 9 months ago. I don't recall all the details, but she is out of the area. You are right, she took it like a champ. She was a true unicorn that wanted it as much as I did.

  3. #56408

    M Well

    I have been here a few times. Took a while to find happiness but there are at least 2 that play L1. They also own 7 Massage down the street.

  4. #56407

    Wendy / Rose from W

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Inch  [View Original Post]
    Any updates on her? LOL. Was reading up, catching up. I went to some place someone suggested but she was not there, like 3 years ago. She took it like a champ.
    There was a long discussion about her about 9 months ago. I don't recall all the details, but she is out of the area. You are right, she took it like a champ. She was a true unicorn that wanted it as much as I did.

  5. #56406

    60 Minutes at MS-SS

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Inch  [View Original Post]
    One hundred forty bucks? Place is a half hour place type of place, what you get for one hundred forty bucks?
    LOL! Standard fare: One Hour (60 minutes) is $80 + $60 Tip = $140.

  6. #56405
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Inch  [View Original Post]
    Yooooooooo. Is this who I think it is? I guess no Michelle no more, huh? Good call. Thanks Sir.
    I believe he is talking about Ada with the GPS. Tall and slender frizzy hair girl. Try Meet Massage on Sugarloaf Parkway in Lawrenceville.

  7. #56404

    LuvThis. Inbox full

    Hey LuvThis can you unclog your inbox? Its turducken full.

  8. #56403

    Again. A LOL

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Inch  [View Original Post]
    So. I use Magnum Trojan. They kind of thick. China girl sucked it good last week, she worked really hard, tonsils deep, really good, my question, any better condoms out there? Thinner better feeling? I'm not too much into covering, but she looked.

    Way too naughty etc. Any new inventions? 1st time in years I put one on LOL.
    You ever try the bare skin Magnum Trojan.

  9. #56402
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Inch  [View Original Post]
    So. I use Magnum Trojan. They kind of thick. China girl sucked it good last week, she worked really hard, tonsils deep, really good, my question, any better condoms out there? Thinner better feeling? I'm not too much into covering, but she looked.

    Way too naughty etc. Any new inventions? 1st time in years I put one on LOL.
    Give the Magnum Bareskin Trojans a try. Still not as good as going raw, but pretty good when you have to play safe. They also have a Magnum Raw that's supposed to be even thinner, but I haven't tried those.

  10. #56401

    Spot on Holcomb Bridge

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Inch  [View Original Post]
    That spot on Holcomb bridge, by 400, Home Depot shopping center, is it still around? Anything good there for next week? Last time I went, good ladies, a little pricey, but might be worth it. Any recommendations.
    I guess you're asking about Enjoy Massage. Roswell LE shut it down a while ago and the women left the area. Supposedly the tall one who had GPS went to Massage Legend, but then she left there. Not sure when she ended up. Roswell also shut down Ease and Kaina.

  11. #56400

    Home Depot on Holcomb Bridge

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Inch  [View Original Post]
    That spot on Holcomb bridge, by 400, Home Depot shopping center, is it still around? Anything good there for next week? Last time I went, good ladies, a little pricey, but might be worth it. Any recommendations.
    If you're referring to Enjoy Massage, they are long gone, probably a year ago. Shut down by Uncle LEO.

    But yeah, mostly cute girls that were always up for fun.

  12. #56399
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Inch  [View Original Post]
    So. I use Magnum Trojan. They kind of thick. China girl sucked it good last week, she worked really hard, tonsils deep, really good, my question, any better condoms out there? Thinner better feeling? I'm not too much into covering, but she looked.

    Way too naughty etc. Any new inventions? 1st time in years I put one on LOL.
    Okamoto, sagami, or unique are then, some Less than. 01 mm (. 0004") you may need to experiment by yourself to ensure length and girth are comfortable, and also, because they don't "deploy" like regular condoms, so being aware of how to apply them will help keep the moment from being ruined. Chances are the girl will not know how to deploy them either, so doing a "pre combat check" of your equipment beforehand can keep the experience moving forward.

  13. #56398

    M Well Dunwoody

    Want to get back into the MPs after a year-long hiatus. MWell was always a good trip for me. I've had a couple of cute 20's providers who wear yoga pants. But, I'm hoping the front desk lady with the glasses (I call her the librarian LOL) is still there. Very professional but allowed otc roaming and I can still hear her sensual moans as I played between her legs. If anyone has been there recently, feel free to PM with any details you can share. TIA.

  14. #56397

    Edit

    Quote Originally Posted by Eslide3  [View Original Post]
    The place has changed names for a while now, are you talking about the dance location?
    *same location, not dance.

  15. #56396

    Very good description

    Quote Originally Posted by LocoLover6969  [View Original Post]
    Chi is where the female Hispanic wrestlers go to retire. You didn't miss anything.
    Right on point.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape