Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: General Reports

+ Add Report
Page 17 of 500 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 67 117 ... LastLast
Results 241 to 255 of 7496
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7256
    Quote Originally Posted by BostonGuy25  [View Original Post]
    Pretty sure I did post about meeting her the other times two years ago.
    Ummmmm nope I looked thru all of your posts and that's a negative.

    But I challenge you to prove me wrong LOL post the posts about this girl and I will personally arrange for one of my all time favorite to chill with you for 3 hours and she's a super freak like Cynthia except she's more discreet, a lot cleaner and twenty times sexier than Cynthia who has lost 85 percent of her teeth has mrsa stinks most of the time and who steals from dates and sets them up. Go ahead and post it but it doesn't exist because I looked through all your posts.

    And to dark clouds I want to say yep I have problem solving skills LOL my uncle works for dem alphabet boys and he taught me how to research things and use deductive and inductive reasoning he works in forensics but he doesn't know I indulge in sex drugs and rock and roll aka rap music LOL.

    But yep I have problem solving skills and I know how to read people like those tv shows where they talk about behavioral science but it's ok, like whaler said all my stories are fictional LOL and yep I'm an addict just like everyone is an addict LOL we just addict to different things.

    But here is a puzzle. Look at these 2 pics and whoever solves the puzzle will get a special prize LOL.

    But yall won't slove it LOL yall too scared LOL and yall don't share nothing LOL all your posts are questions and riding another member dickkkk LOL.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 1D1F9295-CBEA-4181-9CAD-57AAD41C985E.jpeg‎   4E29BCB9-BA2A-4420-98D7-8D47F0F3A29F.jpg‎   A6368501-0318-49FF-8363-11BD1040D7C7.jpg‎  

  2. #7255

    Michaela

    That was a while back, but, yes, she was a sweetheart when I first met her. Over the years she started to harden as the demons took control. RIP.

    Quote Originally Posted by FreakMan69  [View Original Post]
    For one of my faves.

    Michaela who passed away.

    Dedicate this song to her.

    It was one of her favorite when we used to chill.

    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=wp9G24LA0sA&pp

    See you in the next world baby girl.

  3. #7254
    Quote Originally Posted by FreakMan69  [View Original Post]
    LOL why didn't you post about her 2 years ago?

    There's a lot of funny guys on here. Like whaler aka relahw and like all the bills single bill new guy bill old guy bill how many bills are there? All their posts are one liners and questions LOL and stuff like I been picking up good ones you ask them what good ones and they say I don't remember names but they remember princess jenna LOL and the story for all the girls they pick up is only one person LOL from now on don't ask me for shyyyt because IMHO all why'all are fake LOL relahw posted no more action nobody posting but he doesn't ost himself but when asked about the few good ones he's picked up there's only one in his story LOL from now on don't ask me for shit because why'all never helped me with anything and there's people who been threatening me but when they get too close I got to special surprise for them LOL say hello to my little friend in Scarface voice I'm not scared of none of why'all it's like American Express I NEVER LEAVE HOME WITHOUT IT..
    Pretty sure I did post about meeting her the other times two years ago.

  4. #7253

    Moment of silence

    For one of my faves.

    Michaela who passed away.

    Dedicate this song to her.

    It was one of her favorite when we used to chill.

    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=wp9G24LA0sA&pp

    See you in the next world baby girl.

  5. #7252

    Freakman

    Actually, freakman posted a pic of himself with a girl. So, he's not really faceless. Got puzzle solving skills too; explaining relahw = whaler. If it's fiction, it's really believable fiction.

    Quote Originally Posted by FreakMan69  [View Original Post]
    Whaler aka relahw backwards is right.

    All my posts are fictional. I'm actually a Mormon virgin going around ad a missionary.

    Disregard all my posts because I've never been with any of the females I post about I'm just trying to get yall to attend my church.

    Thanks whaler.

  6. #7251

    Yep

    Quote Originally Posted by Relahw  [View Original Post]
    I'm really not inclined to spend my time or energy arguing with a faceless low life drug addict on the internet. I've kept my mouth shut through your bullshit fictional posts thus far and after this will continue to do so.
    Whaler aka relahw backwards is right.

    All my posts are fictional. I'm actually a Mormon virgin going around ad a missionary.

    Disregard all my posts because I've never been with any of the females I post about I'm just trying to get yall to attend my church.

    Thanks whaler.

  7. #7250
    Quote Originally Posted by BostonGuy25  [View Original Post]
    Found this walker behind jays looked pretty good she said let me know when you about to come had her two years ago she was the same way nice bbj solid pop for 30 totally forget her name should have asked.
    LOL why didn't you post about her 2 years ago?

    There's a lot of funny guys on here. Like whaler aka relahw and like all the bills single bill new guy bill old guy bill how many bills are there? All their posts are one liners and questions LOL and stuff like I been picking up good ones you ask them what good ones and they say I don't remember names but they remember princess jenna LOL and the story for all the girls they pick up is only one person LOL from now on don't ask me for shyyyt because IMHO all why'all are fake LOL relahw posted no more action nobody posting but he doesn't ost himself but when asked about the few good ones he's picked up there's only one in his story LOL from now on don't ask me for shit because why'all never helped me with anything and there's people who been threatening me but when they get too close I got to special surprise for them LOL say hello to my little friend in Scarface voice I'm not scared of none of why'all it's like American Express I NEVER LEAVE HOME WITHOUT IT.

    AND THIS MIGHT NOT BEVTHE RIGHT CATEGORY SO I'm POSTING IT IN THE OTHER CATEGORY IDGAF WHOEVER THREATENS ME GET TOO CLOSE YOU going to SEE WHAT HAPPENS LOL.

  8. #7249
    Quote Originally Posted by Bowler2016  [View Original Post]
    I would love to see the Cindy videotape.
    There are so many videos of Cynthia LOL she virtually lives to be on video, it's her way of boosting her self esteem and making her feel like a celebrity. Just ask her to film her and she's going to say yes LOL all the drug dealers have vids of her sucking their dick, she posts videos on her Snapchat LOL she's just an empty soul who does anything for crack even bestiality, drink urine, she doesn't care all she cares about is crack and heroin I'm sure everyone on here has videos of her LOL.

    If you all ever get the chance I recommend going through the old projects at night. There are some trap houses over there and if you there at the right time you can find one of hundreds of crack heads who will suck your dick LOL not every crack head whroe goes to jays or on westford street the key is trap houses find the trap houses and you find whreos.

  9. #7248

    Younger looking street walker near jays

    Found this walker behind jays looked pretty good she said let me know when you about to come had her two years ago she was the same way nice bbj solid pop for 30 totally forget her name should have asked.

  10. #7247

    Cynthia

    Quote Originally Posted by FreakMan69  [View Original Post]
    Go ask her, you chill with her enough, I'm sure you can ask her LOL.

    She eats poop too LOL seen the video of her licking some black guys ass and she's laughing like a little kid in the candy store LOL she had doodoo on her lips in the video LOL you like the smell of poop on your dick? You going raw dog on Cynthia inf ass LOL that's crazy LOL.

    Fucked Amy in the stairwell again. She's a stone cold freakh.
    I would love to see the Cindy videotape.

  11. #7246
    Quote Originally Posted by SingleBill  [View Original Post]
    Is strawberry that red head Katlyn.
    Go ask her, you chill with her enough, I'm sure you can ask her LOL.

    Quote Originally Posted by Currymonster  [View Original Post]
    I grabbed Cynthia recently on Westford, recognised her after she got in the car. She does it for me for some reason, possibly because I feel no guilt for treating her like the total wh0re she is. She agreed50 to give up her big fat rear, had her lick my balls and ass for a good while first, though she quickly complained she didn't like it. So made her suck me ATM, she said her ass tasted good, and I blew a big load in her mouth and over her face. Didn't smell good, took quite some handwashing to get her stink off them.
    She eats poop too LOL seen the video of her licking some black guys ass and she's laughing like a little kid in the candy store LOL she had doodoo on her lips in the video LOL you like the smell of poop on your dick? You going raw dog on Cynthia inf ass LOL that's crazy LOL.

    Fucked Amy in the stairwell again. She's a stone cold freakh.

  12. #7245

    Strawberry

    Quote Originally Posted by FreakMan69  [View Original Post]
    Forgot to mention been seeing Brianna out and about everyday I go out looking for action.

    She sucked my dick a few times real good deep throat gag sloppy suck moans deep on it too.

    Seen Sabrina not too long ago but heard she got locked up.

    Seen Katy from back in the days she's back out she was out the game for a while.

    She gives great head and used to hang out with that girl Lexi who passed away.

    Um seen strawberry (her street name).

    She's the sexiest one out there my favorite fuck.
    Is strawberry that red head Katlyn.

  13. #7244
    Forgot to mention been seeing Brianna out and about everyday I go out looking for action.

    She sucked my dick a few times real good deep throat gag sloppy suck moans deep on it too.

    Seen Sabrina not too long ago but heard she got locked up.

    Seen Katy from back in the days she's back out she was out the game for a while.

    She gives great head and used to hang out with that girl Lexi who passed away.

    Um seen strawberry (her street name).

    She's the sexiest one out there my favorite fuck.

  14. #7243
    Met a new crack head while picking up meds from the trap house on school street her name is Amy not fat Amy who used to live close to wood street market basket she's an Amy I never met before shared some of my meds with her and fucked her raw dog in the stairwell for a good 3 minutes that pussy made me come quick will definitely fuck again if all it takes is sharing some meds with her these crack heads do anything for crack it's sad in a way but hey it's fun too hahahaha she got some good pussy and that mouth is FANTASTIC.

  15. #7242
    Quote Originally Posted by Relahw  [View Original Post]
    Cynthia has been out almost every night as well- I picked her up before years ago and she got the job done without any issue or drama but just not my cup of tea no desire to grab her again.
    I grabbed Cynthia recently on Westford, recognised her after she got in the car. She does it for me for some reason, possibly because I feel no guilt for treating her like the total wh0re she is. She agreed50 to give up her big fat rear, had her lick my balls and ass for a good while first, though she quickly complained she didn't like it. So made her suck me ATM, she said her ass tasted good, and I blew a big load in her mouth and over her face. Didn't smell good, took quite some handwashing to get her stink off them.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape