Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: General Reports

+ Add Report
Page 107 of 1255 FirstFirst ... 7 57 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 157 207 607 1107 ... LastLast
Results 1,591 to 1,605 of 18817
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17227

    LEO or Legit?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/orlan...-/240988367638

    I'm usually good at spotting them but something about this one is fishy. Seems a little TGTBT and the location warrants red flags.

  2. #17226

    Cash App on burner phone

    Quote Originally Posted by Bertil  [View Original Post]
    How did you fund your burner cash app account? I'm looking for something similar but don't want it tied to my bank account.
    You can make cash deposits directly to your Cash App account at any Walmart, CVS, Walgreens or 7-11. It's very easy, your Cash App account gives you a barcode, give that and the cash to the cashier and you're good to go. There's a $1 service fee so if you want to deposit $200, just give them $201.

  3. #17225
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1172
    Quote Originally Posted by AndyIZ  [View Original Post]
    Never send a deposit. The only time I've ever sent one was when I was a rookie and I got burned in the end. Luckily, I created a burner Cash App account with a burner phone number. But since then I've never sent one. Anyone that legit doesn't need a deposit. Esp for no Incall. I guess for an outcall maybe but you can always uber the girl to you if she complains about driving and wasting gas.

    Think with your big head.
    How did you fund your burner cash app account? I'm looking for something similar but don't want it tied to my bank account.

  4. #17224
    Quote Originally Posted by AndyIZ  [View Original Post]
    Never send a deposit. The only time I've ever sent one was when I was a rookie and I got burned in the end. Luckily, I created a burner Cash App account with a burner phone number. But since then I've never sent one. Anyone that legit doesn't need a deposit. Esp for no Incall. I guess for an outcall maybe but you can always uber the girl to you if she complains about driving and wasting gas.

    Think with your big head.
    Simple verification photo eliminates 99% of all scams.

    Rat trap has good information.

  5. #17223

    Never Send a Deposit

    Never send a deposit. The only time I've ever sent one was when I was a rookie and I got burned in the end. Luckily, I created a burner Cash App account with a burner phone number. But since then I've never sent one. Anyone that legit doesn't need a deposit. Esp for no Incall. I guess for an outcall maybe but you can always uber the girl to you if she complains about driving and wasting gas.

    Think with your big head.

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeDt72  [View Original Post]
    Please lmk if you have seen her or know anything about her. She is drop dead gorgeous and just my type and comms are good and she definitely seems real with her do's and don't's. Problem is she insist on getting half up front via deposit. I've been doing this long enough to know that often doesn't end well.

    https://tryst.link/escort/sisi

    Thanks for any info.

  6. #17222

    Motel near Florida mall

    Any one know or can recommend a motel or hotel near the Florida mall where you pay by the hour or something reasonable?

  7. #17221

    When Did $$$ Become The Standard

    This is why I'm pretty much Done with the UTR scene and will stick to the great UTR's that are already out and have been for years or AMPs.

    Every single UTR I have reached out to that has been recommended wants $$$ for the H. That's insane. And then you get 40 minutes tops. How or why are you all allowing to dream this?

    And some even want passed that. GPS. But we allow this? Fuck that. I'll stick with the providers out there that have been around hard and true and staying firm on $$.

  8. #17220

    Lily

    Anyone seen this one recently? I think I saw a decent review sometime back but unsure if this is the correct number as I've seen different numbers for her and also I haven't heard anything recently so just making sure she's still legit. Thank you.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ando/180526662

  9. #17219

    Deposit

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeDt72  [View Original Post]
    Please lmk if you have seen her or know anything about her. She is drop dead gorgeous and just my type and comms are good and she definitely seems real with her do's and don't's. Problem is she insist on getting half up front via deposit. I've been doing this long enough to know that often doesn't end well.

    https://tryst.link/escort/sisi

    Thanks for any info.
    Don't do it. Think with your big head. You know the answer about any deposit request.

  10. #17218

    Does anybody have any info at all on this provider?

    Please lmk if you have seen her or know anything about her. She is drop dead gorgeous and just my type and comms are good and she definitely seems real with her do's and don't's. Problem is she insist on getting half up front via deposit. I've been doing this long enough to know that often doesn't end well.

    https://tryst.link/escort/sisi

    Thanks for any info.

  11. #17217

    Use a VPN

    I'm based out of Virginia and at the start of 2024 Pornhub in VA started to require I'd. I use a VPN and can get to the hub and other sites just fine. If seeking requires video verification, I don't think I'd rejoin.

    Quote Originally Posted by BigBobIII  [View Original Post]
    Pornhub and Seeking say yes to access their sites based on Florida HB3 which becomes law starting Jan 1, 2025.

    https://gizmodo.com/pornhub-is-pulli...ida-2000540212

    From Seeking email:

    " During the signup process, new users will briefly show their face via their phone or computer camera. ".

  12. #17216

    Same

    Yes, there are 2 of them on colonial, one on the east side and another on west side. Both have similar price structure between 40 to 45 and similar setup inside. There is another one on obt between 38th and 39th street under the name Zada that has much bigger shower space for two. This one is another 2 more. Enjoy.

    Yumyum1.

    Quote Originally Posted by LuvGourmet  [View Original Post]
    Appreciate much if someone can report on the current rate for short stay at this location. Not sure if rates are the same as the original motel (aka the good old Geneva) over on OBT and Clarcona.

    Thanks in advance.

  13. #17215
    Quote Originally Posted by LuvGourmet  [View Original Post]
    Appreciate much if someone can report on the current rate for short stay at this location. Not sure if rates are the same as the original motel (aka the good old Geneva) over on OBT and Clarcona.

    Thanks in advance.
    It's like $42 for two hours I believe.

  14. #17214

    MotelX on Colonial

    Appreciate much if someone can report on the current rate for short stay at this location. Not sure if rates are the same as the original motel (aka the good old Geneva) over on OBT and Clarcona.

    Thanks in advance.

  15. #17213

    Juicebox. Found two bad reviews. I would avoid

    Ok so I found two reviews here and it's pretty much avoid. So my instincts were right. Also when hit her up again she was saying it's whatever ever she wants to do. Avoid this ***** and make her starve here in Orlando.

    Quote Originally Posted by IrwinFletcher1  [View Original Post]
    Bro. I have not seen her. But from what you've written and I'm sure you've run her through your mind. Listen to that little voice I'd pass.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_7212.jpg‎   IMG_7213.jpg‎   IMG_7210.jpg‎   IMG_7211.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape