LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 202 of 1636 FirstFirst ... 102 152 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 252 302 702 1202 ... LastLast
Results 3,016 to 3,030 of 24532
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #21517

    Jasmine

    Any info on her?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...more/180619131

    Con't find anything on this Jasmine.

    TIA,

    Iron.

  2. #21516

    Fun in edgewood

    Anyone have any intel. On dark hair cutie camille. With a big tattoo on her arm? She's in edgewood,. Looks tattoo. I'll report back. If anyone has any intel on her.

  3. #21515

    Or.

    Quote Originally Posted by CollegeParkBoy  [View Original Post]
    Has to be 200. And that's a hard pass for me. If y'all go be safe and hope why'all enjoy.
    You can just hit her up on Snapchat. She's a cool chick. I knew her back in the day and you guys probably already seen her out in the wild before and didn't even know it was her. I hit a couple times in the past out of convenience but nothing special at all. Nothing bad about her either but not really a replay factor with her. And I know for a fact she made it known she was about that life if you DM'd her on snap so I don't think I'm putting her out there.

  4. #21514

    Mia Garcia

    Too pricey for her 600/ hr donation. BBBJ, CFS, little to no kissing nor passion but a nice personality and hotter than pics. Covered vs BBBJ is YMMV. She mentioned that some of her recent TER reviews than mentioned CBJ were because the guys had bad hygiene.

    https://sexycompanion.vip/mia-garcia/

  5. #21513
    Quote Originally Posted by MrJusnupin1  [View Original Post]
    Does she is $$ mean she is expensive or average donation is $$ as in 🌹 🌹, two roses?
    Has to be 200. And that's a hard pass for me. If why'all go be safe and hope why'all enjoy.

  6. #21512

    Does $$

    Quote Originally Posted by Homermiata  [View Original Post]
    Just a bruise from holding her down LOL, also I said she was $$. Lastly I'm only sending her your contact info in not sharing her number.
    Does she is $$ mean she is expensive or average donation is $$ as in 🌹 🌹, two roses?

  7. #21511
    Quote Originally Posted by BigPappay  [View Original Post]
    What's that welt on her arms. Any concerns.
    Just a bruise from holding her down LOL, also I said she was $$. Lastly I'm only sending her your contact info in not sharing her number.

  8. #21510
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcgaven123  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have experience with the baltimore area latinas? Honestly suprised theres no south american or domincan providers posting in the coty.

    Or BWI area.
    There's 1 I've seen a few times. Lili / Lily. She might be a touch too far for you. Furthest north I've seen her is Jessup. She is chill generally looks like her pics. Has offered up her friends as well. Has even made effort to see me when she is "off". English isn't the best but she knows enough. She's Columbian. Was just looking and don't see an ad posted though. She's short, thick ass, big real breasts. First time we met comms were a bit rough but now she will often text me even if I am not looking.

  9. #21509
    Quote Originally Posted by JanusCanal84  [View Original Post]
    Any of you degenerates have her current contact information.
    She is working on the streets in Brooklyn around 4th street and Washburn.

  10. #21508
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcgaven123  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have experience with the baltimore area latinas? Honestly suprised theres no south american or domincan providers posting in the coty.

    Or BWI area.
    Yeah but the experiences were mediocre. The one's I saw all had terrible BBLs. From what I have heard the ones out in the tacoma area are better but since I am rarely down that way I have only seen latina sara.

    On the note of latinas has anyone seen the current ones in edgewood?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...more/180488462

  11. #21507
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcgaven123  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have experience with the baltimore area latinas? Honestly suprised theres no south american or domincan providers posting in the coty.

    Or BWI area.
    Yeah but the experiences were mediocre. The one's I saw all had terrible BBLs. From what I have heard the ones out in the tacoma area are better but since I am rarely down that way I have only seen latina sara.

    On the note of latinas has anyone seen the current ones in edgewood?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...more/180488462

  12. #21506
    Quote Originally Posted by Homermiata  [View Original Post]
    Going to try a new system if you want to meet her send me a name you go by and a number. I'll send it to her and when she's available she'll reach out to you. Senior members only please. She's a bit on the higher $ but I think she's well worth the price of admission. I'll check my messages but I'm not on this all day. You can discuss rates and menu with her. She's pretty laid back and has an incall location but I'm not sure what her schedule looks like.
    What's that welt on her arms. Any concerns.

  13. #21505

    New UTR. Roxy from Moravia Rd Baltimore

    Going to try a new system if you want to meet her send me a name you go by and a number. I'll send it to her and when she's available she'll reach out to you. Senior members only please. She's a bit on the higher $ but I think she's well worth the price of admission. I'll check my messages but I'm not on this all day. You can discuss rates and menu with her. She's pretty laid back and has an incall location but I'm not sure what her schedule looks like.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20241221_062627_Snapchat.jpg‎   Screenshot_20241221_062619_Snapchat.jpg‎  

  14. #21504
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcgaven123  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have experience with the baltimore area latinas? Honestly suprised theres no south american or domincan providers posting in the coty.

    Or BWI area.
    There's some Colombian girls posted on Listcrawler.

  15. #21503

    Latinas

    Quote Originally Posted by KeysorSoze  [View Original Post]
    You heard right. A couple of girls have been posting that they will be changing locations on the 30th because of the closing.
    Does anyone have experience with the baltimore area latinas? Honestly suprised theres no south american or domincan providers posting in the coty.

    Or BWI area.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape