Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions

Thread: Utr

+ Add Report
Page 205 of 1216 FirstFirst ... 105 155 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 255 305 705 1205 ... LastLast
Results 3,061 to 3,075 of 18228
Come be a VIP
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15168

    Same here

    Quote Originally Posted by YumYum1  [View Original Post]
    Messaged you few days ago. I suppose you must have got lot of requests. When you can get to mine, please do respond.

    Yumyum1.
    When you get the chance.

  2. #15167

    Xina for Christmas

    Quote Originally Posted by Willie24  [View Original Post]
    After a long hiatus, my favorite UTR is back although on a limited basis, just two days per week! I know that she has some fans from the Orlando area, so I thought I'd share! If you have seen her and posted either here or on her blog on Brevard Forum, you might have her new number. But, if not, just send me a PM and after I read your posts, I'll share. Xina is on Merritt Island and I know that it's just a hop, skip and jump away via the Beeline for you Orlando mongers! Just read her reviews and you will see why she is one of the very best experiences in either county! Cheers!
    I did report that last month, my favorite UTR, Xina was back in the game! Well, her availability has changed and more weekday availability, preferably afternoons. Xina also told me that she is also doing Duos with Gabrielle again and if you haven't seen them before or Xina individually, just go to the Brevard Forum and read her Blog and plenty of posts and reviews on her and Gabby! A great woman and a great experience! Needless to say I saw her for my Christmas Present and it was amazing and certainly set the tone for the rest of the season! Cheers!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_9337.jpg‎   IMG_9330.jpg‎   IMG_9331.jpg‎  

  3. #15166

    19 yo SB

    Good evening would you be so kind as to send me her digits. I can reciprocate with one of mine.

    Quote Originally Posted by FlTune  [View Original Post]
    I have been seeing this one, 19 yr old, college student, works, but fell into financial issues. Some of you guys possibly have seen her also due to how I found her. Well she gave me the go ahead to share her digits.

    She is very fresh to the game and very into her sessions.

    She is cute, very nice racks, and talks dirty. She loves to take showers and give an amazing BBBJ. The menu was open for me, but you know how that goes. Meg me if you are interested, senior members only.

    She is about 35-40 minutes out of Orlando.

  4. #15165

    Veronica

    I was in Orlando this week on business and arranged a one hr meeting with Veronica. All previous reviews of her are absolutely accurate. We had a great visit with outstanding BBBJ, DATY, multiple exercises ans good conversation. A bit pricey, but definitely worth repeating.

    Thanks Orlo for the intro.

  5. #15164

    Mwrry Christmas to you

    Quote Originally Posted by Orlo69  [View Original Post]
    Christmas gift, Sophia+Robin.

    Gentleman Christmas came early for me, I decided to give myself a Christmas gift. It's been a busy year I've worked hard so I decided to treat myself. I contacted Sophia and Robin and asked them for a nice session, they didn't disappoint!! Two beautiful sexy women rolling around on top of me, wow I am reliving this over and over again. Both girl gave me amazing BBBJ one at a time and both together sharing my cock each one working every inch of my cock at the same time. Well I am not going to go through all of it way to much information to put down. I had an amazing time with these two girls!!

    Stay safe.

    Orlo69.
    Lucky. Bet it was amazing. Any chance to share one of the numbers?

  6. #15163
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1170

    Christmas gift Sophia / Robin

    Christmas gift, Sophia+Robin.

    Gentleman Christmas came early for me, I decided to give myself a Christmas gift. It's been a busy year I've worked hard so I decided to treat myself. I contacted Sophia and Robin and asked them for a nice session, they didn't disappoint!! Two beautiful sexy women rolling around on top of me, wow I am reliving this over and over again. Both girl gave me amazing BBBJ one at a time and both together sharing my cock each one working every inch of my cock at the same time. Well I am not going to go through all of it way to much information to put down. I had an amazing time with these two girls!!

    Stay safe.

    Orlo69.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG-20220823-WA0000_copy_491x655.jpg‎   PXL_20241218_213646148.MP_copy_800x450.jpg‎   20241218185929932_copy_600x1067.jpg‎   PXL_20241218_213608422.MP_copy_600x1067.jpg‎  

  7. #15162

    The Happiest Place on Earth? Disneyworld or Orlo's world?

    Several weeks ago I knew I would be staying in Kissimmee in mid December. After going thru various threads I reached out to Orlo about a few of the girls he knew. He said remind me when you're close to visiting. Once I messaged him again he shared a couple names and numbers with me including Veronica and Robin. I visited one on Friday and the other on Saturday. I had a great time with each of them. Several of you have reviewed them in great detail and all I can say is Yes, Yes and OMG Yes. Thank you Orlo69 for making my stay in your town so memorable.

    RBD out.

  8. #15161

    Daisy Update

    I saw Daisy a few times a couple of months ago, now I can't find her. Anyone seen her lately? What's up?

  9. #15160
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1170

    Tatiana UTR

    Tatiana is back from her trip and is looking to recover some expenses she had. Tatiana is chill and easy going. Tatiana bis a Colombian MILF with a nice fat ass and gives an amazing BBBJ! Nice full tits she lives out of town and travels into town for her visit so you need to coordinate with her ahead of time.

    Stay safe.

    Orlo69.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails crop_1695412907024.jpg‎  

  10. #15159

    Thank you

    Quote Originally Posted by TheBlue1990  [View Original Post]
    Saw my first UTR in Orlando as per Orlo's recommendation and it was Sarah Maitland.

    She is extremely responsive, funny, kind, and makes the experience relaxing. I have to echo what this board says about her. She has a banging body and knows how to use it. We went to the Motel X near her location which made things extremely simple.

    After enjoying a couple of beers, we began with the session which started with some excellent oral and ended with a couple of positions and me in the bag.

    Overall, it was a great experience and I thank you for making it so seamless Sarah!
    Happy to meet such a gentleman!

  11. #15158
    Senior Member


    Posts: 131
    Quote Originally Posted by OrlandoOD  [View Original Post]
    You were the first reply and then again a few days later. I noted the issue then. Let me see if I can figure it out.
    I also inquired about her.

  12. #15157

    Near Millenia

    Quote Originally Posted by OrlandoOD  [View Original Post]
    You were the first reply and then again a few days later. I noted the issue then. Let me see if I can figure it out.
    Yes please, patiently awaiting.

  13. #15156
    Quote Originally Posted by YumYum1  [View Original Post]
    Messaged you few days ago. I suppose you must have got lot of requests. When you can get to mine, please do respond.

    Yumyum1.
    You were the first reply and then again a few days later. I noted the issue then. Let me see if I can figure it out.

  14. #15155
    Messaged you few days ago. I suppose you must have got lot of requests. When you can get to mine, please do respond.

    Yumyum1.

    Quote Originally Posted by OrlandoOD  [View Original Post]
    $$/ hr FS rate. Fetishes upcharged No listed QV or HHR rate at this time. Located near Mall of Millenia. Only available during school.

    Hours. Hosts from her place, or she can also do outcalls. Obviously outcalls are a higher rate for travel time, costs, and expect those to be deposited up front to avoid BS. I did pay up front for service, putting money on the table, but she was already naked and my little head was in charge.

  15. #15154
    If you are into Latinas, Orlo69, the gatekeeper of Latina world is your best bet. He has lion share of all kinds of Latina talent in our sweet town. Goodluck.

    Yumyum1.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dragster  [View Original Post]
    I'll be back in town soon to visit for a week or 2. Looking for some contacts prefer a Latina for some call service. I know there's a lot of gatekeeping going on in this city. Happy new year fellas.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape