Thread: Utr
+
Add Report
Results 3,046 to 3,060 of 18211
-
12-19-24 18:11 #15166Senior Member

Posts: 212Veronica
I was in Orlando this week on business and arranged a one hr meeting with Veronica. All previous reviews of her are absolutely accurate. We had a great visit with outstanding BBBJ, DATY, multiple exercises ans good conversation. A bit pricey, but definitely worth repeating.
Thanks Orlo for the intro.
-
12-19-24 12:31 #15165Senior Member

Posts: 270Mwrry Christmas to you
Lucky. Bet it was amazing. Any chance to share one of the numbers?
Originally Posted by Orlo69
[View Original Post]
-
12-19-24 06:42 #15164Senior Member

Posts: 1170Christmas gift Sophia / Robin
Christmas gift, Sophia+Robin.
Gentleman Christmas came early for me, I decided to give myself a Christmas gift. It's been a busy year I've worked hard so I decided to treat myself. I contacted Sophia and Robin and asked them for a nice session, they didn't disappoint!! Two beautiful sexy women rolling around on top of me, wow I am reliving this over and over again. Both girl gave me amazing BBBJ one at a time and both together sharing my cock each one working every inch of my cock at the same time. Well I am not going to go through all of it way to much information to put down. I had an amazing time with these two girls!!
Stay safe.
Orlo69.
-
12-18-24 20:01 #15163Senior Member

Posts: 657The Happiest Place on Earth? Disneyworld or Orlo's world?
Several weeks ago I knew I would be staying in Kissimmee in mid December. After going thru various threads I reached out to Orlo about a few of the girls he knew. He said remind me when you're close to visiting. Once I messaged him again he shared a couple names and numbers with me including Veronica and Robin. I visited one on Friday and the other on Saturday. I had a great time with each of them. Several of you have reviewed them in great detail and all I can say is Yes, Yes and OMG Yes. Thank you Orlo69 for making my stay in your town so memorable.
RBD out.
-
12-18-24 16:32 #15162Senior Member

Posts: 109Daisy Update
I saw Daisy a few times a couple of months ago, now I can't find her. Anyone seen her lately? What's up?
-
12-18-24 09:28 #15161Senior Member

Posts: 1170Tatiana UTR
Tatiana is back from her trip and is looking to recover some expenses she had. Tatiana is chill and easy going. Tatiana bis a Colombian MILF with a nice fat ass and gives an amazing BBBJ! Nice full tits she lives out of town and travels into town for her visit so you need to coordinate with her ahead of time.
Stay safe.
Orlo69.
-
12-17-24 23:12 #15160Advertiser-Escort

Posts: 210Thank you
Happy to meet such a gentleman!
Originally Posted by TheBlue1990
[View Original Post]
-
12-17-24 22:13 #15159Senior Member

Posts: 131I also inquired about her.
Originally Posted by OrlandoOD
[View Original Post]
-
12-17-24 13:22 #15158Regular Member

Posts: 13Near Millenia
Yes please, patiently awaiting.
Originally Posted by OrlandoOD
[View Original Post]
-
12-17-24 13:06 #15157Senior Member

Posts: 388You were the first reply and then again a few days later. I noted the issue then. Let me see if I can figure it out.
Originally Posted by YumYum1
[View Original Post]
-
12-17-24 11:47 #15156Senior Member

Posts: 305Messaged you few days ago. I suppose you must have got lot of requests. When you can get to mine, please do respond.
Yumyum1.
Originally Posted by OrlandoOD
[View Original Post]
-
12-17-24 11:42 #15155Senior Member

Posts: 305If you are into Latinas, Orlo69, the gatekeeper of Latina world is your best bet. He has lion share of all kinds of Latina talent in our sweet town. Goodluck.
Yumyum1.
Originally Posted by Dragster
[View Original Post]
-
12-16-24 16:03 #15154Senior Member

Posts: 270Clear your mailbox, tried to send yoi a message.
Originally Posted by FlTune
[View Original Post]
-
12-16-24 13:53 #15153Senior Member

Posts: 363Coming soon
I'll be back in town soon to visit for a week or 2. Looking for some contacts prefer a Latina for some call service. I know there's a lot of gatekeeping going on in this city. Happy new year fellas.
-
12-16-24 12:57 #15152Senior Member

Posts: 43Finally saw Sarah Maitland
Saw my first UTR in Orlando as per Orlo's recommendation and it was Sarah Maitland.
She is extremely responsive, funny, kind, and makes the experience relaxing. I have to echo what this board says about her. She has a banging body and knows how to use it. We went to the Motel X near her location which made things extremely simple.
After enjoying a couple of beers, we began with the session which started with some excellent oral and ended with a couple of positions and me in the bag.
Overall, it was a great experience and I thank you for making it so seamless Sarah!









Reply With Quote






