Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 344 of 2202 FirstFirst ... 244 294 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 394 444 844 1344 ... LastLast
Results 5,146 to 5,160 of 33030
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #27885

    Support for Morgan

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnP1200  [View Original Post]
    There a pros and cons for her. Like others have said she has great comms, easy setup and a service that is consistent. You know what you're getting with her. No demons or BS. Having said that she is not the best looking and the smoke in the room is just too much for me. I think a lot of the rave is due to the lack of good consistent providers around here.

    *.
    I'd like to emphasize safety and reliable, consistent service. As someone who is well over 65, I don't need or want to deal with any uncertainties such as someone hiding in the bathroom or a pimp banging on the front door and yelling "time's up" after 10 minutes. Nor do I enjoy "bait and switch" or having to renegotiate the price once I'm in the room and naked.

    I have averaged one to two visits a year with Morgan ever since she first started working 5+ years ago and have never been disappointed, have always received good service at a reasonable price with no BS. She's also a pleasant person to talk with.

    As far as looks go, everyone has different tastes, she looks fine to me in comparison with most escorts. Besides, are looks really that important when the room lights are lowered and you are receiving an award-winning blow job?

  2. #27884

    Anyone see her?

    There is no name listed on her posts and I have been unable to find any reviews based on the phone number. Can anyone let me know if you've had experience with her? Does she look like her pics? She do BBJ and how is she with taking instructions?

    Apologies in advanced if my font size is large. I'm not sure how to change it on here.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/newin...ct/45082084780

  3. #27883

    Morgan

    There a pros and cons for her. Like others have said she has great comms, easy setup and a service that is consistent. You know what you're getting with her. No demons or BS. Having said that she is not the best looking and the smoke in the room is just too much for me. I think a lot of the rave is due to the lack of good consistent providers around here.

    *.

    Quote Originally Posted by Xelajo  [View Original Post]
    Thanks Glen. Atleast one more person other than me who can't believe why everyone rave about MILF Morgan.

    I wouldn't say she is ugly though. But definitely don't deserve this rave.

    To each his own.

  4. #27882

    Maya

    I saw Maya the other day and she was worth a visit. She requires some light screening but I have seen another provider she is friends with so it was very quick. She looks similar to the pics. VERY curvy girl but definitely not fat. The service was good and she was friendly. She is still learning English but speaks enough to make it an easy visit. Anyone interested can book with confidence.

    https://www.eros.com/connecticut/har...es/6647911.htm

  5. #27881
    Bella's I took a little break but now I'm back and ready for action I'm just wondering if anyone has until on this young lady.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/hartf...e/240258407557

  6. #27880

    Ida Olita

    Quote Originally Posted by HuskyHusky  [View Original Post]
    My last 2 dreams with Olita have been odd. The first one was with Viki Shine, who was supposed to be a new one. When I arrived she looked nothing like the photos and she looked oddly familiar. I was already there and the typical Olita girl is decent looking so I just had my bit of fun and then after I left I looked around their site to see if I could figure it out. So it wasn't Viki that I saw, it was Hanna. I definitely asked for Viki, but got Hanna instead. Viki was the one being advertised in the area at the time. Once again, I wasn't mad, it was just odd.

    My next dream was with Ida. Now, I've seen Ida 3 times before. She was awesome and this was going to be a blast because the last time she was here I told her I would have something for her to take back to Alaska. Also, since I've seen her so many times she definitely remembers me. I saw her a year apart and she still remembered me. This time the setup was different. I had to re-verify, no issue. She didn't say anything about remembering me via text, no biggie. I get there in person and that was not Ida. No warm hug or enthusiasm, but this one still had the drinks and snacks available like Ida did in the past. Very odd, but still had my fun.

    It seems that all of the Olita girls are now answering their own calls / texts, or so they say. I don't know if I like this new model and they've done switcheroos twice on me now. Also it's weird that Ida said she doesn't need Olita anymore but still has an ad on the site. I don't know what to make of it, but I'm glad to see that someone else noticed something was off and it wasn't just me.

    HH.
    Interesting. I am glad to read your post because I thought I was going senile for a moment LOL. But I am certain, especially after reading your post, that my last visit was with a different Ida than my previous. Still attractive, but not as good an experience for me. This one was a little more detached, a lot of restrictions, and just not the experience I had before. I also had to reverify which was new, not having done it in a few years.

  7. #27879
    Quote Originally Posted by Sks444  [View Original Post]
    Gents. I occasionally will receive a text from the booker who manages the Colombian models that come through East Hartford (eg. Valentina, Karla, Sara, etc.). Prior to the STG ad going live, she messaged me about Sofia. I haven't paid a visit. To be honest friends, the girls that the manager has brought through have provided a lackluster experience. But if anyone has the time to test out, more of an FYI for you.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/hartf...j/380011865042
    I saw Sofia last night and she looks even better in person. Big fake tits and ass and beautiful face. 150 hh BBBJ extra tip. Friendly but little English. This agency is the best thing going in the area.

  8. #27878

    Finally

    Quote Originally Posted by AssMan4412  [View Original Post]
    Ck MILF Morgan on her Instagram videos-to me a total turnoff personality wise as she puffs away like a locomotive. White trash comes to mind with a cock attitude.
    I'm so happy to read these posts about MM. I saw her 5-6 yrs ago, one time. Left her room swearing NEVER AGAIN. Let's just leave it at that. Different strokes for different folks, truly.

  9. #27877

    Boundaries and rules

    Quote Originally Posted by BlkPasser  [View Original Post]
    Idk if it's just me but I was a regular of Bonnies for like 2 years and I'd have to block her after seeing her because she'd text at all hours of the night begging for extra to do this and that. Every once in a while it wasn't a big deal but then she got aggressive about it, started calling me over and over again from different numbers and then threatened to out me for my hobby unless I send her 500 bills. She was good in a pinch, cool to be around most of the time but god damn it was hard to stick with it when she'd constantly call for handouts without offering a service. And even when she did offer a service for my help it'd be delayed and then eventually not honored. If it's your first few times she's a 6/10 for service but otherwise 2/10. Let's handle the business and then go our separate ways please.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/hartf...a/554002544869
    Along with no deposits, don't give out handouts. Once you give in once, they see you as an opportunity. If you keep giving in, they're "friends" will know and everyone will hit you up saying it's her. If you never give a girl hand outs, they won't ask again. I had a buddy give a girl cash when she asked. She kept asking him. She wasn't asking me. Keep your boundaries and you won't be their atm. I too am guilty of helping girls in the past. It's turned more regulars into non repeats than them making up for what they got. I've also been threatened with blackmail which I promptly blocked them. Better play is if they need it you could see them sooner but for a discount to motivate you to see them sooner.

  10. #27876

    Sofia

    Gents. I occasionally will receive a text from the booker who manages the Colombian models that come through East Hartford (eg. Valentina, Karla, Sara, etc.). Prior to the STG ad going live, she messaged me about Sofia. I haven't paid a visit. To be honest friends, the girls that the manager has brought through have provided a lackluster experience. But if anyone has the time to test out, more of an FYI for you.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/hartf...j/380011865042

  11. #27875

    Annual look back

    Idk if it's just me but I was a regular of Bonnies for like 2 years and I'd have to block her after seeing her because she'd text at all hours of the night begging for extra to do this and that. Every once in a while it wasn't a big deal but then she got aggressive about it, started calling me over and over again from different numbers and then threatened to out me for my hobby unless I send her 500 bills. She was good in a pinch, cool to be around most of the time but god damn it was hard to stick with it when she'd constantly call for handouts without offering a service. And even when she did offer a service for my help it'd be delayed and then eventually not honored. If it's your first few times she's a 6/10 for service but otherwise 2/10. Let's handle the business and then go our separate ways please.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/hartf...a/554002544869

  12. #27874
    Quote Originally Posted by Myghche  [View Original Post]
    Not a report but not sure where to ask this question.

    Is there any place near Bristol where you can rent a room by the hour, and can check in relatively early? Every place I see has a 3 pm check in time but I was hoping to get a room for some daytime fun.
    Hourly is not permitted in the state any longer.

  13. #27873
    Quote Originally Posted by GlenBenton  [View Original Post]
    I can't for the life of me understand why a lot of guys rave about this lady. Based on what I see in the pictures, she is really ugly.

    No offense Viper. You do you. But maybe someone can enlighten me on why guys actually seek her out.
    Thank you man! Exactly my thoughts. I thought I had a problem seeing the virtue in this lady.

  14. #27872

    Pepsi

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/danbu...b/009134827797 had anyone seen Pepsi? If so, would you recommend her?

  15. #27871

    MILF Morgan

    Quote Originally Posted by Xelajo  [View Original Post]
    Thanks Glen. Atleast one more person other than me who can't believe why everyone rave about MILF Morgan.

    I wouldn't say she is ugly though. But definitely don't deserve this rave.

    To each his own.
    Ck MILF Morgan on her Instagram videos-to me a total turnoff personality wise as she puffs away like a locomotive. White trash comes to mind with a cock attitude.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape