Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 158 of 1655 FirstFirst ... 58 108 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 208 258 658 1158 ... LastLast
Results 2,356 to 2,370 of 24823
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #22468

    Two recommendations.

    Quote Originally Posted by LateMorningCh3  [View Original Post]
    It's been, well shit. Years since I've posted on here. A couple random evenings I may have browsed it but with no sincerity. Now the sincerity is back with full force. And unfortunately since I've been out of the loop for awhile, I need pointed in the right direction. I promise I have went a couple months back into the thread, and haven't quite found what I'm looking for.

    I'm looking for a passionate GFE if that makes sense. I can't get into it unless we get into it, ya know? I prefer white with tattoos but I'm honestly not too uppity about that.

    If this isn't allowed anymore, feel free to take it down then reach out to me personally.

    Thanks and happy holidays!
    An agency girl who fits the description is Sam from DI. https://www.discreetinfo.ch/models/sam/.

    An independent that will likewise rock your world is Eva Rose. https://tryst.link/escort/msdarlin-mydarlin.

  2. #22467

    Danii

    Quote Originally Posted by TakeALoadOff92  [View Original Post]
    Can anyone confirm if Danii allows msog. Looked through all the previous reviews but none seem to mention whether or not.
    Yes, not a problem. You will have a good time.

    Andes.

  3. #22466

    Yes

    Quote Originally Posted by GSpotGilligan  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone actually seen Sexy Bexy since she started posting again? Definitely wanted to sync up with her before she disappears again, but the recent stories of her going ghost after a picture verification is already sent has me super weary of the situation. Broken record once again, but there goes the sending picture verification and then the chicks going ghost on you again after it is done bullshit. Curious if this new profile that is up is actually her or just someone that is wasting time or pic collecting, etc. The profile in the past was always in the Fishers area and now it's rotating between Castleton and NW. Granted I know these girls move around a lot, but sometimes just really weird to me. Anyone have any input on her since she has returned with the new number and not from the past number?
    Finally got to reconnect with her on the new number. Said she lost her contacts from old number. A little more junk in the trunk now, which is nice and she's very excited about. She rotated between Fishers and NW on previous number as well. No change in service. Still phenomenal in my humble opinion.

  4. #22465
    Quote Originally Posted by TakeALoadOff92  [View Original Post]
    Can anyone confirm if Danii allows msog. Looked through all the previous reviews but none seem to mention whether or not.
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/india...-/133652048147

    If this is the Danii you're talking about then yes, she does allow msog.

  5. #22464

    Kimpossible

    Any info on this provider would be greatly appreciated.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/180495610

    Only downside I saw was when texting was on a shady part of town.

    Thanks for any input.

  6. #22463

    A long time away

    It's been, well shit. Years since I've posted on here. A couple random evenings I may have browsed it but with no sincerity. Now the sincerity is back with full force. And unfortunately since I've been out of the loop for awhile, I need pointed in the right direction. I promise I have went a couple months back into the thread, and haven't quite found what I'm looking for.

    I'm looking for a passionate GFE if that makes sense. I can't get into it unless we get into it, ya know? I prefer white with tattoos but I'm honestly not too uppity about that.

    If this isn't allowed anymore, feel free to take it down then reach out to me personally.

    Thanks and happy holidays!

  7. #22462
    Nothing worth playing with here, I'm leaving the country to hit up the land of smiles. If you're not poor, might want to look into it.

  8. #22461

    Tryst Ad order

    Quote Originally Posted by Kevrob911  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for this posting. I don't believe I will TOFTT. In a recent posting someone referred to her Erotic Reviews links. Since nothing was more recent than Dec-2023, its a hard pass for me. Hobby dollars are hard to come by these days and I don't want to waste them on anyone iffy. Something I have noticed about her ads is they are always the last, or next-to-the-last page on Tryst. Why is that?
    I believe they show up at the end of the search when she hasn't logged onto Tryst in a long time. You'll notice other ads showing active today, active this week, active last week, etc. Hers don't.

  9. #22460

    Danii MSOG

    Can anyone confirm if Danii allows msog. Looked through all the previous reviews but none seem to mention whether or not.

  10. #22459

    Hard pass-- Too Iffy

    Quote Originally Posted by Assmanoh  [View Original Post]
    I didn't go back to read my review to refresh my memory, but I didn't need to because I remember her. And not in a good way. One thing that sticks out is she wanted oral but kept telling me her clit was in a different spot than normal women. Basically almost up at the hair line. And clearly there was no 'bump' there. I also recall it being highly mechanical, like a script was playing out. Do this, now we do this. It's been a few years but I do know that based on my experience I would not spend the time or investment on her.
    Thanks for this posting. I don't believe I will TOFTT. In a recent posting someone referred to her Erotic Reviews links. Since nothing was more recent than Dec-2023, its a hard pass for me. Hobby dollars are hard to come by these days and I don't want to waste them on anyone iffy. Something I have noticed about her ads is they are always the last, or next-to-the-last page on Tryst. Why is that?

  11. #22458

    Right number

    Quote Originally Posted by TakeALoadOff92  [View Original Post]
    If she's real she's made newer posts here with a different number. https://skipthegames.com/posts/india...-/900391721607
    I have been reaching out to the one ending in 8577.

    Cheers,

    DP.

  12. #22457
    Quote Originally Posted by Fonzy  [View Original Post]
    Same over here! Was able to text back and forth, Sent picture and she stopped responding. Idk if she blocked me or not!
    Has anyone actually seen Sexy Bexy since she started posting again? Definitely wanted to sync up with her before she disappears again, but the recent stories of her going ghost after a picture verification is already sent has me super weary of the situation. Broken record once again, but there goes the sending picture verification and then the chicks going ghost on you again after it is done bullshit. Curious if this new profile that is up is actually her or just someone that is wasting time or pic collecting, etc. The profile in the past was always in the Fishers area and now it's rotating between Castleton and NW. Granted I know these girls move around a lot, but sometimes just really weird to me. Anyone have any input on her since she has returned with the new number and not from the past number?

  13. #22456
    Senior Member


    Posts: 134
    Quote Originally Posted by Tippe  [View Original Post]
    I was able to get in contact with her via text. Got things rolling but after picture verification, got blocked. RIP.
    Same over here! Was able to text back and forth, Sent picture and she stopped responding. Idk if she blocked me or not!

  14. #22455
    Senior Member


    Posts: 131
    Quote Originally Posted by GSpotGilligan  [View Original Post]
    I was able to get in contact with her via text. Got things rolling but after picture verification, got blocked. RIP.

  15. #22454

    New number

    Quote Originally Posted by DiscretePete  [View Original Post]
    I tried contacting multiple times after ads are posted, and received no response via text. Was hoping to connect yesterday but no such luck, I may try again because I dig the photos and like a small thick MILF. Not sure if anybody else has had any luck but if yes would like to know the secret to getting a response..
    If she's real she's made newer posts here with a different number. https://skipthegames.com/posts/india...-/900391721607

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape