Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 122 of 1288 FirstFirst ... 22 72 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 172 222 622 1122 ... LastLast
Results 1,816 to 1,830 of 19313
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17498

    I scored!

    Finally met her after trying to make schedules work with her visits. The tryst link photos are spot on. She doesn't believe in wearing panties, and who can blame her with that beautiful pussy to show the world. I went down on that so fast and it was as fine as you would expect. And this girl is flexible! While I had my face in her pussy, she pulled her legs up high and wide so I had an amazing view and access. After a good amount of DATY, she went to town sucking me off until I asked her to climb on board. I didn't make it past that one position, but when she comes back, I can't wait to see some of that flexibility in a variety of FS positions. I will definitely repeat.

  2. #17497

    Justine

    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye49  [View Original Post]
    Is this the Justine that all the talk is about?

    https://archive.ph/d8Cnp
    Here she is. I've never seen her but I'd love to. https://tryst.link/escort/justine-1313.

  3. #17496

    This Justine

    Quote Originally Posted by OneWayOut  [View Original Post]
    Hawk that's not her,see Whats Your Price = Melb / Attractive 46.
    You better hurry she's leaving tomorrow.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_5629.jpg‎   IMG_2817.jpg‎   IMG_2814.jpg‎  

  4. #17495

    Not Justine

    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye49  [View Original Post]
    Is this the Justine that all the talk is about?

    https://archive.ph/d8Cnp
    Hawk that's not her,see Whats Your Price = Melb / Attractive 46.

  5. #17494

    Justine

    Quote Originally Posted by SpaceCoast99  [View Original Post]
    I saw Justine last night, and let me tell you it was two times the fun as last visit. If you have the time before she leaves make a point to go see her.
    Is this the Justine that all the talk is about?

    https://archive.ph/d8Cnp

  6. #17493

    Justine

    I saw Justine last night, and let me tell you it was two times the fun as last visit. If you have the time before she leaves make a point to go see her.

  7. #17492

    More on Ember

    Quote Originally Posted by Monger654  [View Original Post]
    I saw her a few years ago when she was working out of that garage. I thought she was pregnant but it was a hernia, she had it for like a year and a half. I reconnected a couple times, once when she was staying at a house with another provider after a hiatus and earlier this year. She slimmed up a lot, hernia healed. She definitely changed her level of service, had a giant list of rules. She wasn't even willing to give a BBBJ until I threatened to leave. Used to be a good time but last couple visits turned me off to the experience. Maybe she changed her ways but who knows.
    Quote Originally Posted by JayJayTwo  [View Original Post]
    The pictures you posted, are those from when you "saw her a few years ago" or when she "slimmed up a lot" in recent visits? Asking for a friend!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/space...-/210731199991
    Quote Originally Posted by Monger654  [View Original Post]
    Those are from a few years ago.
    I knew the pics in her ad were from years ago, thanks for the clarification on the pics you included in your post. Good to know! From your original post, sounds like you'd say you find her more physically attractive now but that she provided better service in the past!

  8. #17491

    Justine

    Hey all just saw Justine. Looking wonderful and tasting better than before. You know who knows her already has her number or look up on tryst in minneapolis. Good luck and treat her right.

  9. #17490

    Justine

    I'm told she's in town for those who remember. AirB&B in Melbourne.

  10. #17489

    That is what I thought. . .

    Quote Originally Posted by Monger654  [View Original Post]
    Those are from a few years ago.
    I woulda thought she was prego too.

  11. #17488

    Beware

    Quote Originally Posted by SitbacRelax  [View Original Post]
    Hey team anyone seen this one? Quoted me 175 for 2 girl option. Located near US1. Seems to sketchy. If no feed back I'll take 1 for the team.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/melbo...e/580934895400
    Check #694 in rip off reports I believe it was an armed bf.

  12. #17487
    Quote Originally Posted by JayJayTwo  [View Original Post]
    The pictures you posted, are those from when you "saw her a few years ago" or when she "slimmed up a lot" in recent visits? Asking for a friend!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/space...-/210731199991
    Those are from a few years ago.

  13. #17486

    Serenity

    Hey team anyone seen this one? Quoted me 175 for 2 girl option. Located near US1. Seems to sketchy. If no feed back I'll take 1 for the team.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/melbo...e/580934895400

  14. #17485

    This

    Quote Originally Posted by Snake1999  [View Original Post]
    You win for the dumbest post of the year.
    Anyone have a clue what he's getting at?

  15. #17484

    Dumbest Post of 2024

    You win for the dumbest post of the year.

    Quote Originally Posted by BigOrange23  [View Original Post]
    Saw a ad with maybe something special, I never seen before on skip the game. Response was quick set up an appointment after having the kids at school. Family home it was a decent home. We agreed on no hats on jimmy handed over the mario coins. Was thirsty for a bit of milk lots of fun to play she was begging for jimmy. From the start the entire house was dark. The room unbelievably darker so no fun at the end I asked multiple times I wanted some certain light in the room kept getting ignored. Fine a bit, I reached my hand down & did not liked what I felt. Maybe it was her reasoning for it being dark. Sure was enough for me to Run put my jeans on & Leave I'll pay you the Mario coins not to touch me. Watch at your own risk, having a dark room is similar to closing my eyes rather have a date with ms. Lefty while closing my eyes.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape