Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 285 of 2753 FirstFirst ... 185 235 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 335 385 785 1285 ... LastLast
Results 4,261 to 4,275 of 41291
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #37031

    Egypt

    Saw some recent reviews on this one, always caught my eye but never met up. Most recent review raved about her body and the BBBJ. Dreamt about a qv, one of those regrettable dreams unfortunately. Considerablely bigger than advertised. I like them thick but she wasn't my type. Tits were ok.

    I saw a review from someone else that literally said her ass was the second coming, it was sort of round but nothing special. Teeth were pretty awful from what I could see. Has a cat, sweet animal but the place was pretty gross. Opted for headache relief and when she got started I got a whiff of something weird. It almost smelled like cheetos or something. I'm not sure if she was eating some or what or if it was just BO but the whole thing was really off putting. Mic skills were average to slightly above at best. I was able to pop but it was one of those shameful dreams and I woke up. Perfectly pleasant otherwise but I would never recommend. Don't dream very much at all anymore so I like my dreams to count, complete regret on this one.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/180438541

  2. #37030

    Size queens?

    Any recommendations for providers who can take a deep hard pounding from a larger tool? I'm in the mood to do some serious balls to wall excavating.

  3. #37029

    Peaches / Hilary aka April

    https://tryst.link/massage/hrow

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/180408589

    I did a search, she's been around and has some bad stay away warnings. Junkie, robbery etc. And yet I've read reviews on here and on another escort site that there have been a lot of mongers who successfully fucked her and keep going back. There is something very doable about her. Face is ruff but body begs to be smashed. Her bad reviews are back in 22' Anyone smash safely lately? I know Junkie ho's will do anything for relief and I hate doing them because they're zombies with moments of lucidity, slave to their dope boi.

    Any word lately because I'm thinking with my little head.

  4. #37028
    Quote Originally Posted by BiggDaddi  [View Original Post]
    Can she take the sausage down the esophagus?
    She could with me, but I'm pretty average size. Can't say she could take a 9 incher down. Damage was 60.

  5. #37027
    Quote Originally Posted by BaldGuy24  [View Original Post]
    Ashley is my go to for a great BBBJ. We've built a good rapport and she know what I like. She is typically lucid and very friendly. The only issue is response time. I don't like waiting around. However, when you can get in, she is definitely worth the $.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...w/740824860823
    She's one of my favorites as well. When she replies. Who is her friend that she's advertising with? Couldn't tell from the ad.

  6. #37026
    Quote Originally Posted by Rich980  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/424946666598

    Invited her over for a dream and when she asked for the address (in GCS), she said she doesn't come there. The ad clearly says "Anywhere I need to be! Lying sack of shit.

    Rich.
    She looks like the smeaze that robbed me last month. All the old posts gone and she covered up the identifying tats. I think she did you a favor.

  7. #37025

    Trucker Friendly

    Quote Originally Posted by BlackLightning  [View Original Post]
    Been eyeing this one for a while. Any intel on MILF thickness? Does she provide good services and does her ass look like that in person or is she catfish? Her ad says she only does outcalls. Is she worth getting a hotel for? Pm me the details or quote this post asap.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/357891093680
    She is older side and pics old. Definitely ass is larger. She's been around a long time & used to advertise trucker friendly. Didn't like it deep and limited positions in dream. But no drama. Keep in mind that was 5 years ago.

  8. #37024
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaylen70  [View Original Post]
    Wanted to set something up with the new girl, Aiko, but she didn't arrive yesterday, so I opted for Sohee. Man, she does not stack up next to Miu or Amy. First off, she is not as young, heavy makeup, and while she is super thin, she has a BBL and it is very noticeable and ridiculous.

    She follows the same MO as the others, greets you at the door with a tease of DFK, off comes the shoes, then walks you to the room. Shower, light playing, BBBJ, then dry off and into the room. I got to say, I didn't feel as attracted to her like I was with Miu or Amy. She does a decent BBBJ, but then pushes your legs back and does a pretty nice rimming, so if you like that, you will really enjoy that.

    She likes to put sanitizing lube on your johnson, so be aware.

    Needless to say, I will not repeat.

    Jay.
    Thanks for the heads up. I was fortunate enough to see Miu and Amy. Do I guess I'm spoiled. Too bad Sofee didn't work out for. She looks pretty attractive. I guess we're all waiting on Aiko LOL.

  9. #37023

    What was the damage?

    Quote Originally Posted by BaldGuy24  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/154570732270

    OK, so I'm in constant search of the BBBJ for the $.

    I took the plunge on this one based on other reviews. She wasn't as bad looking as others have posted in my opinion based on what is on Skipthegames. She is very responsive, not all drugged out and gave an above average BBBJ. I'm not really a car date guy, so that was the only downside. For the money, I'll repeat.
    Can she take the sausage down the esophagus?

  10. #37022
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnWay  [View Original Post]
    I saw her a few months ago everything was okay coms were decent no BBBJ or BJ for that matter, hand job to get me started in the dream plenty of rules and very mechanical might repeat if in a dry spell. Somebody was in the house not the best area but I never felt unsafe she was very upfront about roommate.
    She does BBBJ after a few visits, once she knows you. There is a few girls working out that house when I went last.

  11. #37021

    Lucky charms

    Quote Originally Posted by Islander65  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any recent visits with this one? Mixed reviews and all the links in the reviews are old.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...r/677113651401

    Any help would be appreciated.

    Thanks.
    I saw her a few months ago everything was okay coms were decent no BBBJ or BJ for that matter, hand job to get me started in the dream plenty of rules and very mechanical might repeat if in a dry spell. Somebody was in the house not the best area but I never felt unsafe she was very upfront about roommate.

  12. #37020

    Good in a pinch

    On my never ending hunt for a nice BBBJ, this lady gets the job done. One of my pet peeves is response and lucidness. If she is advertising, she answers quickly and doesn't leave you waiting in the parking lot. The BBBJ is average but she keeps at it, sometimes I take a while. I'm typically a qv guy, so the price is right, she's nice, and she gets the job done.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...1/811017313893

  13. #37019

    Ashley James

    Ashley is my go to for a great BBBJ. We've built a good rapport and she know what I like. She is typically lucid and very friendly. The only issue is response time. I don't like waiting around. However, when you can get in, she is definitely worth the $.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...w/740824860823

  14. #37018

    BBBJ adventures

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/154570732270

    OK, so I'm in constant search of the BBBJ for the $.

    I took the plunge on this one based on other reviews. She wasn't as bad looking as others have posted in my opinion based on what is on Skipthegames. She is very responsive, not all drugged out and gave an above average BBBJ. I'm not really a car date guy, so that was the only downside. For the money, I'll repeat.

  15. #37017

    Kay baby pregnant

    Quote Originally Posted by MrJohns  [View Original Post]
    Which one of you mongers nutted in her? Now she's 7 months pregnant.
    Shaggy said it best: It wasn't me.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape