Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Come and Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12919

    Galiana

    Quote Originally Posted by Sufi1  [View Original Post]
    Based on a couple of the pictures, that she went by Galiana (sp) previously. Or maybe Chloe is just using her pictures. Galiana has a number of reviews on this site.
    Quote Originally Posted by CalJammer  [View Original Post]
    Thank you, I will check the Galiana reviews.
    Wonder why she's rebranding. The most recent reviews indicate she's going downhill, but I haven't seen anything that would force a new hooker identity. Assuming that's her ad and not a scammer.

  2. #12918

    Thank You For The Help

    I prefer a MP place to get a massage. Had some bad experiences at people's homes and do not want that to happen again. Anybody know of MP with older ladies 60+.

  3. #12917
    Quote Originally Posted by Sufi1  [View Original Post]
    Based on a couple of the pictures, that she went by Galiana (sp) previously. Or maybe Chloe is just using her pictures. Galiana has a number of reviews on this site.
    Thank you, I will check the Galiana reviews.

  4. #12916
    Shill for NN Spa


    Posts: 71

    Target (Mermaid spa)

    Yep, she is great. I had seen her a few times. I think her service and attitude is top notch.

    Quote Originally Posted by JonDoe19  [View Original Post]
    Based on your review I gave Mimi a try, she is hot. DFK and DATY is tasty, her BBBJ skills are really good I didn't feel any teeth at all. Doggy with her has the best review. She is thick on all the good parts LOL.

  5. #12915

    Older asain

    Quote Originally Posted by TopGunFun  [View Original Post]
    She looks decent. Were there extra services involved?
    Stephanie is older than those photos. She prob weighs 90 lbs but gives a strong massage and stretching if you ask. She will ask what kind of massage followed by you want HJ? I don't think anything else is available.

    Baby is another older provider that provides decent massage also.

  6. #12914

    Memory loss

    Quote Originally Posted by TopGunFun  [View Original Post]
    She looks decent. Were there extra services involved?
    I seen her first time a few years back. 6+. Can't remember the total menu that was available. Last time, maybe 2 years ago I only wanted a HJ and left satisfied. Gives a pretty good massage.

  7. #12913

    Older Asian lady

    Quote Originally Posted by Asobou  [View Original Post]
    Older lady that does massage out of a dedicated shed at the side of her house.

    https://las-vegas.mojovillage.com/se...-massge_388824
    She looks decent. Were there extra services involved?

  8. #12912
    Quote Originally Posted by Chuck4  [View Original Post]
    Checked out the mp at Sahara and rainbow (just north by the bar. West side of street) a 50 yr old Chinese woman gives a massage. (its a ok massage, but she asked me at least 20 times during the massage if everything was ok. I couldn't relax. Stopped by the mp at Charleston / torrey pines, they recently opened. They locked the door and they have to open it up. As soon as you get inside, they lock it again. (bad experiences at those kind of places so I left right away).

    Stopped by the old Z-one spa at Durango and Sahara. Its called C one spa now. The old Eden Spa workers are there. Older ladies 40-50 yrs old. Tried a couple of times to go to A+ spa at trop and Jones but they are never open. Also tried the new spa place at trop and rainbow and and / w corner. They have a banner for a sign but it has not opened yet.

    A new place called Zion spa opened on Valley view by Spring Mountain. Have not been able to get to it yet.

    Anybody know a spa with a 60-70 year old woman giving massages? (looking for a quiet. Simple massage).
    The new MP on Charleston and Torrey pines is same owner of the garden spas. One of my regulars Cherry returned to open it, YMMV. While cherry is here I usually stick with her and sister, $$ all in for hh BBBJ and cfs. I enjoyed as usual but don't know about other girls or rates. Don't really haggle but most of the times, garden spas girls are $$ all in.

  9. #12911
    Senior Member


    Posts: 503

    I believe,

    Quote Originally Posted by CalJammer  [View Original Post]
    Anyone verified experience matches pics?

    https://las-vegas.mojovillage.com/se...-doctor_390213
    Based on a couple of the pictures, that she went by Galiana (sp) previously. Or maybe Chloe is just using her pictures. Galiana has a number of reviews on this site.

  10. #12910

    Doctor Doctor

    Anyone verified experience matches pics?

    https://las-vegas.mojovillage.com/se...-doctor_390213

  11. #12909

    Check on this one

    Quote Originally Posted by Chuck4  [View Original Post]

    Anybody know a spa with a 60-70 year old woman giving massages? (looking for a quiet. Simple massage).
    Older lady that does massage out of a dedicated shed at the side of her house.

    https://las-vegas.mojovillage.com/se...-massge_388824

  12. #12908

    Linda?

    Quote Originally Posted by Chuck4  [View Original Post]
    Checked out the mp at Sahara and rainbow (just north by the bar. West side of street) a 50 yr old Chinese woman gives a massage. (its a ok massage, but she asked me at least 20 times during the massage if everything was ok. I couldn't relax. Stopped by the mp at Charleston / torrey pines, they recently opened. They locked the door and they have to open it up. As soon as you get inside, they lock it again. (bad experiences at those kind of places so I left right away).

    Stopped by the old Z-one spa at Durango and Sahara. Its called C one spa now. The old Eden Spa workers are there. Older ladies 40-50 yrs old. Tried a couple of times to go to A+ spa at trop and Jones but they are never open. Also tried the new spa place at trop and rainbow and and / w corner. They have a banner for a sign but it has not opened yet.

    A new place called Zion spa opened on Valley view by Spring Mountain. Have not been able to get to it yet.

    Anybody know a spa with a 60-70 year old woman giving massages? (looking for a quiet. Simple massage).
    Have you tried Linda? She has incall and is an older asian. Tho may not be quite that old. She is quiet and gives a good massage imo.

  13. #12907
    Quote Originally Posted by MilfHuntaaa333  [View Original Post]
    Anyone want to join me for a session with a Latina MILF. Been in the hobby for 6 years and she has been the best yet. She is willing to see two people at once if anyone wants to join. Send me a DM. Happy hunting!
    Bunch of DMs. Nothing solid yet. The appointment is tentatively for tomorrow at 10 am. Send me a DM. Serious inquiries only. Thanks!

  14. #12906

    NN spa. CoCo

    Went to NN spa & requested CoCo based on my last visit. I brought extra $ this time. Told her I wanted BBFS during the negotiation process. Shower first. It was longer than usual. She paid more attention on my pole. She washed it again & again until it was very clean.

    Back in the room, DATY, DFK, BBBJ & BBFS. She was wet, tight & warm, I didn't last long. Loved her playful attitude. Totally GFE. Worthed the extra $. I felt amazed.

  15. #12905

    Latina MILF 10/10

    Anyone want to join me for a session with a Latina MILF. Been in the hobby for 6 years and she has been the best yet. She is willing to see two people at once if anyone wants to join. Send me a DM. Happy hunting!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape