Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,261 to 4,275 of 41287
-
12-19-24 09:17 #37027Senior Member

Posts: 35She's one of my favorites as well. When she replies. Who is her friend that she's advertising with? Couldn't tell from the ad.
Originally Posted by BaldGuy24
[View Original Post]
-
12-19-24 08:15 #37026Senior Member

Posts: 42She looks like the smeaze that robbed me last month. All the old posts gone and she covered up the identifying tats. I think she did you a favor.
Originally Posted by Rich980
[View Original Post]
-
12-19-24 05:46 #37025Senior Member

Posts: 58Trucker Friendly
She is older side and pics old. Definitely ass is larger. She's been around a long time & used to advertise trucker friendly. Didn't like it deep and limited positions in dream. But no drama. Keep in mind that was 5 years ago.
Originally Posted by BlackLightning
[View Original Post]
-
12-18-24 23:18 #37024Senior Member

Posts: 191Thanks for the heads up. I was fortunate enough to see Miu and Amy. Do I guess I'm spoiled. Too bad Sofee didn't work out for. She looks pretty attractive. I guess we're all waiting on Aiko LOL.
Originally Posted by Jaylen70
[View Original Post]
-
12-18-24 21:01 #37023Senior Member

Posts: 452What was the damage?
Can she take the sausage down the esophagus?
Originally Posted by BaldGuy24
[View Original Post]
-
12-18-24 20:05 #37022Senior Member

Posts: 414She does BBBJ after a few visits, once she knows you. There is a few girls working out that house when I went last.
Originally Posted by JohnWay
[View Original Post]
-
12-18-24 19:37 #37021Senior Member

Posts: 87Lucky charms
I saw her a few months ago everything was okay coms were decent no BBBJ or BJ for that matter, hand job to get me started in the dream plenty of rules and very mechanical might repeat if in a dry spell. Somebody was in the house not the best area but I never felt unsafe she was very upfront about roommate.
Originally Posted by Islander65
[View Original Post]
-
12-18-24 18:35 #37020Regular Member

Posts: 7Good in a pinch
On my never ending hunt for a nice BBBJ, this lady gets the job done. One of my pet peeves is response and lucidness. If she is advertising, she answers quickly and doesn't leave you waiting in the parking lot. The BBBJ is average but she keeps at it, sometimes I take a while. I'm typically a qv guy, so the price is right, she's nice, and she gets the job done.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...1/811017313893
-
12-18-24 18:27 #37019Regular Member

Posts: 7Ashley James
Ashley is my go to for a great BBBJ. We've built a good rapport and she know what I like. She is typically lucid and very friendly. The only issue is response time. I don't like waiting around. However, when you can get in, she is definitely worth the $.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...w/740824860823
-
12-18-24 18:24 #37018Regular Member

Posts: 7BBBJ adventures
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/154570732270
OK, so I'm in constant search of the BBBJ for the $.
I took the plunge on this one based on other reviews. She wasn't as bad looking as others have posted in my opinion based on what is on Skipthegames. She is very responsive, not all drugged out and gave an above average BBBJ. I'm not really a car date guy, so that was the only downside. For the money, I'll repeat.
-
12-18-24 17:22 #37017Senior Member

Posts: 30Kay baby pregnant
Shaggy said it best: It wasn't me.
Originally Posted by MrJohns
[View Original Post]
-
12-18-24 15:09 #37016Senior Member

Posts: 151Visiting
I am passing through town today any recommendations on a good outcall tonight?
Thanks in advance!
-
12-18-24 13:52 #37015Senior Member

Posts: 151Lucky Charm
Anyone have any recent visits with this one? Mixed reviews and all the links in the reviews are old.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...r/677113651401
Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks.
-
12-18-24 13:52 #37014Senior Member

Posts: 1246Yes! This!
Originally Posted by Ben0835
[View Original Post]
It's ridiculous. I was thinking about posting something about this topic; along with some new reviews. I'll post it soon, but I'm sick of waiting for responses, getting ghosted, or just being completely disappointed when you see how gross almost all of these girls are when you see them in person! Plus, the nasty smelling pussy's, body's that looks nothing like their photos, etc. I'm saving a ton of money these days.
-
12-18-24 11:53 #37013Senior Member

Posts: 578Thanks for the report. Something told me wait for Aiko. Not that Sohee would be bad time, but I guess I just really wanted to try a J-girl since I've just had 2 gorgeous K-girls.
Originally Posted by Jaylen70
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




