Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 60 of 472 FirstFirst ... 10 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 110 160 ... LastLast
Results 886 to 900 of 7067
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6182
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1206

    Candy is top of the food chain

    I went to HT this morning to see Candy for the first time, after reading lots of positive reviews here. She delivered. Reminded me of my very first MP experience way back in the 90's. She opened the door wearing a sexy dress that highlighted her rocking body. 80 for the house and I laid 140 for her tip on the table. She gave me a hard, thorough massage that would have been much more pleasant if the table had a face hole. As it was, it hurt my neck. I grabbed her butt but she scolded me and said "not yet. Grrrrrr. After 40 minutes, she told me to flip and removed her dress. Boys, her tiddies are sublime! She legit has the best body of any provider in the area. And a pretty, mature Korean face. She put a rubber thing on my limp biscuit and sucked it to near hardness. She wanted me on top first, and that sight brought me to full attention. Plus the viagra. For 10 minutes, I slowly fucked her, as I have been craving some intimacy. It was nice. I blasted in the latex prophylactic rubber thing and that was that. A little clean up, a bottle of water and a Korean candy at the door and I was out.

    I'll return to see if I can play with her for the full hour, because I want to do everything to her. Thanks for the tip, perverts!

  2. #6181

    Korean Xanax

    Quote Originally Posted by Wilson2021  [View Original Post]
    My last visit I complained about some upcoming dental work and she gave me some of her Korean Xanax. I felt froggy and took one while waiting at the light to turn onto 85. Thing kicked in just as I pulled int the driveway and thanks goodness I was home and wasn't operating a motor vehicle anymore. I tried to shut the car off without it being in park. Lucky my car is smarter than me it beeped and chimed until I figured it out and was able to ooze into the house. Don't recall much more of the day and I slept like a baby once the sunset.
    I love me some Korean Xanax! Except here in the states we call it Fentanyl. Be careful, you might sleep like a baby forever. LOL.

  3. #6180
    Quote Originally Posted by Professor55  [View Original Post]
    Healing Touch is my current favorite. Exit 39 on I-85. Candy is the owner and only girl. Beautful girl and great service.
    My last visit I complained about some upcoming dental work and she gave me some of her Korean Xanax. I felt froggy and took one while waiting at the light to turn onto 85. Thing kicked in just as I pulled int the driveway and thanks goodness I was home and wasn't operating a motor vehicle anymore. I tried to shut the car off without it being in park. Lucky my car is smarter than me it beeped and chimed until I figured it out and was able to ooze into the house. Don't recall much more of the day and I slept like a baby once the sunset.

  4. #6179

    New Leaf

    Quote Originally Posted by LongDong6969  [View Original Post]
    Stopped by Natural Health today and had a fun visit with Jada. She told me the owner of NH just opened a new spa called New Leaf, located on Woods Crossing, behind the QT at 385/ pleasantburg. She said they just opened yesterday and showed me pics of two pretty girls from her camera roll that she said are working there. I don't have the funds to make repeat visits that quickly, but looking forward to seeing some reports pop up here.
    I went to New Leaf today with the intention of just checking it out. After meeting Michelle there, I decided to stay. You'll have to google it to find the address, but it's not far from the QT on Pleasantburg Dr at 3XX. Not in a strip mall, it occupies one half of an inconspicuous brick building. I passed it twice before seeing the address on a brown curbside sign. The space is newly renovated. I saw 2 spacious, nicely appointed work rooms, but there may be more. There is no shower, so you may want to take care of that detail before leaving home. Fee schedule is the same as at Natural Health, the owner's other shop.

    Michelle met me at the door. She giggled a lot and her English is not good, but we got around that. Michelle said that she arrived from Bangkok about 2 months ago and that she is 32 years old. She's thin and about 5'-5" in her bare feet. Add her 3-inch heels and she looks positively statuesque. I'm not a fan of bolt-ons, but she has a nice pair of man-made D's. She said that she was working there alone, but Long Dong, the previous poster said that there are two women working. You'll have to find out on your own.

    All in all, I had a very good time. Based on the cleanliness, the location and the service, I'll be back.

  5. #6178

    Healing Touch

    Quote Originally Posted by Scitor  [View Original Post]
    Hello folks. In town first time for a couple of nights. Any good options in Greenville would be much appreciated. L1 or FS both are welcome.
    Healing Touch is my current favorite. 2510 River Road. It's either Piedmont or Powdersville. Exit 39 on I-85. Candy is the owner and only girl. Beautful girl and great service.

  6. #6177

    New Leaf

    Quote Originally Posted by LongDong6969  [View Original Post]
    Stopped by Natural Health today and had a fun visit with Jada. She told me the owner of NH just opened a new spa called New Leaf, located on Woods Crossing, behind the QT at 385/ pleasantburg. She said they just opened yesterday and showed me pics of two pretty girls from her camera roll that she said are working there. I don't have the funds to make repeat visits that quickly, but looking forward to seeing some reports pop up here.
    Thanks for the info. Now idle curiosity has me wondering if Vida had any connection to Natural Health.

  7. #6176

    New Leaf

    Stopped by Natural Health today and had a fun visit with Jada. She told me the owner of NH just opened a new spa called New Leaf, located on Woods Crossing, behind the QT at 385/ pleasantburg. She said they just opened yesterday and showed me pics of two pretty girls from her camera roll that she said are working there. I don't have the funds to make repeat visits that quickly, but looking forward to seeing some reports pop up here.

  8. #6175

    Greenville massage recommendations

    Hello folks. In town first time for a couple of nights. Any good options in Greenville would be much appreciated. L1 or FS both are welcome.

  9. #6174

    Number 1

    Quote Originally Posted by Sams987  [View Original Post]
    Stopped yesterday by # 1 massage awesome experience very good looking girls did four hand deep tissue massage one of the best I have gotten after the flip very good technique didn't short me on time definitely coming back very soon.
    I'll bet one of the four hands penned this review as well.

  10. #6173

    Panda

    Been out of the game for 2 or 3 years I am in need of a good massage been going to LP Massage for years but was thing about trying Panda anyone have any info on them.

    Thanks.

  11. #6172

    # 1 massage

    Stopped yesterday by # 1 massage awesome experience very good looking girls did four hand deep tissue massage one of the best I have gotten after the flip very good technique didn't short me on time definitely coming back very soon.

  12. #6171

    Lily

    Quote Originally Posted by Wilson2021  [View Original Post]
    House fee plus 1 is the lowest I've ever gotten.
    With Suzy I have done the "how much for just a BJ" then go that route and if you "take long enough" she will offer FS if you are interested.

  13. #6170

    Same

    Quote Originally Posted by DonGato  [View Original Post]
    How low will they go at Lily? I was doing house plus 1 . Was fine until one day I mumbled something to the effect of if I'm going 2 I'm going where they young. LOL she got mad.
    House fee plus 1 is the lowest I've ever gotten.

  14. #6169

    Lily

    Quote Originally Posted by Wilson2021  [View Original Post]
    I've had 3 visits down to Candy in Piedmont recently. She's got my routine dialed in, 2 pops in whatever hole for. 4, plus the house fee. 2 of those visits my time was completely uninterrupted. No phone calls, no door bells and was total bliss. Candy is an absolute dingbat, how she runs a business, pays taxes, shops for groceries or drives a car I'll never understand. But if you're lucky to get her full attention she'll really go the extra mile.

    The 3rd visit I've just got to share. In the middle of working on my first pop, balls deep down her throat the phone rings, she answers and puts it on speaker. She says "hello baby" and gets back to work on junior. Dude on the phone starts talking about dirty socks, she takes a moment to tell him she just did laundry and all her socks are clean. He then asked her to put some socks on and walk around the parking lot to dirty them. At this point she's moved from junior to my nuts. She was really getting into sucking my sack and took a little time to respond to the Monger on the phone more concerned with laundry, and he asked if she was busy. Now this chick sucks for stacking up customers and making them wait. But when he asked if she was busy she said yes. I'm with a customer right now. Then this fool asked her how many loads she's taken toady. To which she quickly replied, "all of them. ".

    Like I said Candy is a dingbat, but she's not stupid. If you act a fool she'll play ya for a fool.

    Other adventures include Yokyo full service is available, but nothing fun there. Every so often a fresh face that's not 60, but it rare.

    Lily Spa is the cheapest I've run into, but man between the women and cigarette smell it's rough.
    How low will they go at Lily? I was doing house plus 1 . Was fine until one day I mumbled something to the effect of if I'm going 2 I'm going where they young. LOL she got mad.

  15. #6168

    Hampton Village

    About 2:00 this afternoon I went to the AMP in the Hampton Village shopping center. I was greeted by Yoyo, a mid-30's, fairly attractive lady dressed in a white top and black slacks. She said that it was a very slow day for her and that I was her first customer. I opted for a half-hour massage. She asked if I wanted it medium or soft and I took the soft. Glad I did. It turned out to be one of the most sensuous and sensual massages I've ever had. Yoyo is very sweet and soft-spoken, nothing hard or cynical about her. Her accent, though, made it somewhat difficult to understand her at times. Fifteen minutes into the massage she told me to turn over and asked if I wanted the L1 treatment and she began, asking if I'd tip her. Affirmative response from me and we were off. She has nice, full, natural B-cups. She finished the half-hour massaging my head, neck and shoulders. Getting dressed, I made mental note to see her again. Gave her the tip and I was off. On the way out I saw the other girl who's working there. I didn't ask her name, but she was a really cute. Maybe I'll see her next time, instead of Yoyo.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape