Thread: Positive Escort Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 3,451 to 3,465 of 31637
-
12-22-24 08:07 #28187Senior Member

Posts: 191Young Latina Vanessa
Good coms, good attitude takes direction.
Baby damage but tight. Not a clock watcher but strictly business, can't ride, smaller so can't take a pounding.
Super cute with braces $$ 30 min.
https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/8723525429
-
12-20-24 19:22 #28186Regular Member

Posts: 12Fuzzy photos
I tried to reach out to her once but after initially good communication, she stopped replying. I didn't say anything wrong, but was trying to politely arrange a verification with her.
Originally Posted by Sss33
[View Original Post]
I didn't push after she went quiet because the fuzzy photos are often a sign someone is hiding their appearance. How does she look in real life?
-
12-20-24 17:37 #28185Senior Member

Posts: 77Chikita aka tiny
AwWw had fun with this cute tiny Latina. I'm not tall myself so I enjoyed being able to tear this girl up like I'm a giant hahaha. Comms were easy. She staying at a nice quiet hotel right off 192/535 area. She has a nice tight little body and loves to get pounded. I pulled up to hotel she was ready in a tight gray dresses that hugged her body greatly. After donations she peeled of her dress and what do we have here no panties love love loved. She's small but very willing to take charge as I allowed until I wanted to take over. Coins were okay but I will say worth it due to her rare size bit sexy and outgoing personality. If in Kissimmee area you know we get the same girls around here so it's nice to see a fresh treat. Happy hunting fellow mongers.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/kissi...w/486710890392
-
12-20-24 16:41 #28184Regular Member

Posts: 12Fuzzy photos
I tried to reach out to her once but after initially good communication, she stopped replying. I didn't say anything wrong, but was trying to politely arrange a verification with her.
Originally Posted by Sss33
[View Original Post]
I didn't push after she went quiet because the fuzzy photos are often a sign someone is hiding their appearance. How does she look in real life?
-
12-20-24 12:45 #28183Senior Member

Posts: 26Gigi
Gigi has been reviewed on here before, but not in quite some time, so I wanted to add a new one. I saw her the other day for a headache and had a great time. This time I decided to go with an incall instead of a car date. Her place is pretty nice and she had a clean room for the event. I found her very accommodating. I wanted to do 2 pops and she was totally up for it, for a bit more than an ordinary one would have been. She was also very accommodating and a trooper about things as I had issues on the second one but she was patient and made it happen. Overall had a great time for a very reasonable rate and she has a positive attitude. And some interesting stories about things she has run into in the industry!
Latest link I could find: https://skipthegames.com/posts/orlan...l/834284247037
-
12-19-24 16:58 #28182Senior Member

Posts: 37Same here. First message I sent, immediately got a "STOP" right back. Like seconds after sending. Then got the no longer in service message. Is there an updated number?
Originally Posted by Monger654
[View Original Post]
-
12-19-24 16:16 #28181Senior Member

Posts: 1126I've tried messaging her and it came back as "This phone number is no longer in service. ".
Originally Posted by TheRealGyalist
[View Original Post]
-
12-19-24 00:57 #28180Regular Member

Posts: 6Kaity
I've seen her a few times recently and she never disappoints. Certified throat goat, don't sleep on her.
-
12-18-24 10:26 #28179Senior Member

Posts: 176She's actually the pornstar from the videos and I have seen here a few times in passing, for the price you can't beat it.
Originally Posted by AsianDayDream
[View Original Post]
Afro Latina spinner, like 5'3, bubbly personality & verified she was legit with Instagram IG call. No BBBJ sadly but but the covered was a sloppy mess she makes you sit on a towel.
-
12-18-24 09:37 #28178Senior Member

Posts: 31She ghosted me also. Super unreliable.
Originally Posted by JohnJohnJohnJo
[View Original Post]
-
12-18-24 08:58 #28177Senior Member

Posts: 301Can you provide some more details on this pornstar?
Originally Posted by TheRealGyalist
[View Original Post]
-
12-17-24 23:48 #28176Forum Advertiser

Posts: 12This link is not working please check again.
Originally Posted by FromMars
[View Original Post]
-
12-17-24 23:44 #28175Senior Member

Posts: 1126Yeah, I've had a rollercoaster with her in the last couple years. She was great before she had that breakdown and shaved her head. It's been a spiral since then. Nostalgia and the good sessions are starting to get outweighed by the bad though. Not blacklisting but she's towards the bottom of the list now.
Originally Posted by SkiPatrol
[View Original Post]
-
12-17-24 20:39 #28174Senior Member

Posts: 434Who cares. Legz is a solid provider who has been around for a while. Sure she has good and bad days. But in all she's more good than bad. The best ones usually aren't punctual at all.
Originally Posted by AndyIZ
[View Original Post]
-
12-17-24 19:04 #28173Senior Member

Posts: 176All covered but still worth the booking easy coms and never fails to get the job done.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ando/180337813











Reply With Quote





