Thread: Sugarbabies?
+
Add Report
Results 376 to 390 of 9222
-
12-16-24 22:34 #8847Senior Member

Posts: 390Cincyfun
Met this one recently at her place. Pretty bad experience. I've seen positive and negative, but I would never see her again.
https://members.seeking.com/member/f...d-2b34f2a83aa6
-
12-16-24 15:42 #8846Senior Member

Posts: 84A Website Somewhere.
Many experienced SBs have a website that they use. They log and sort the guys by phone number.
Originally Posted by CooperTown
[View Original Post]
I found this out when a SB, actually UTR pro, said sent me a message saying she's not interested because of a bad review on some site about me. She copied and sent me a few messages that in theory was about me.
I wasn't able to locate the website. My googling found a possible website, but I wasn't able to gain access and it was locked down well, requiring a member to refer you (don't remember what it was).
-
12-15-24 21:51 #8845Senior Member

Posts: 390Lizzy
First started talking to this one, she was in Indiana, then Chicago, the Wisconsin, and now cincy. Usually that means it's a fake / scammer profile, but she had been reported on in the Indi forums that she's real just not worth it and a pro (a bad one).
https://members.seeking.com/member/2...2-28f78f246fc1
-
12-14-24 22:17 #8844Senior Member

Posts: 250Different girl
No the meet and greet scammer is full Asian, also this blaisian girl is more cuter than her.
Originally Posted by WanderingAbout
[View Original Post]
-
12-14-24 09:18 #8843Senior Member

Posts: 35Girl Talk
More often than not there is a girl who got her friends into sugaring or was introduced to the lifestyle by a friend. They do talk amongst each other and have group text or chats going. Also, the girls who are more of a professional sometimes have a handler / pimp in common so they end up talking about various meets.
Originally Posted by CooperTown
[View Original Post]
-
12-14-24 07:48 #8842Senior Member

Posts: 2246Blasianbaby223
Is this the one that does MnG for cash, then blocks you while your having a meal together, and then ghosts you forevermore?
Or, actually legit?
https://www.secretbenefits.com/next/...1ff6b2a0c48972
-
12-13-24 13:41 #8841Senior Member

Posts: 384Time waster
Classic time waster. I guess they like attention?
Originally Posted by Zeotch2
[View Original Post]
-
12-13-24 12:11 #8840Senior Member

Posts: 196Promize
I contacted her a while ago and she made excuses every time trying to meet. Work, etc. But I don't live here, just travel here often. She didn't ask for anything up front, which is usually a red flag. Lives in North College Hill. Had another account as MooMooMoree.
Originally Posted by BigDick123
[View Original Post]
-
12-13-24 10:10 #8839Senior Member

Posts: 238Girls discussion?
Someone on Seeking said she asked other girls on there about me. Has anyone else heard of girls evaluating or discussing guys before? I don't know how it's possible unless it's a friend group.
-
12-12-24 11:34 #8838Senior Member

Posts: 61Promize
https://members.seeking.com/member/d...8-b6da044586fb
Anybody know anything on her?
-
12-12-24 09:07 #8837Senior Member

Posts: 225Savy or Savvy
37 year old blond. This one messaged me and to be nice I responded. Then I made the mistake of trying to show this highly disturbed woman the errors. In her think. She attacked me until I said something rude back. Boom. I'm blocked. Reported and suspended. Not for my rudeness to her but because that gets them snooping into anything you might have said to anyone and their interpretation of words you used. Ain't shit you can do. It's like being in grade school with the nuns and rulers and your hands out on the desk so they can take a good whack but here they just cut off your hands because it's fun to their prudish monitors. Avoid her at all costs.
-
12-10-24 12:59 #8836Senior Member

Posts: 196Scammer
Avoid this one like the plague.
https://members.seeking.com/member/8...6-bb9f82564e84
-
12-09-24 12:06 #8835Senior Member

Posts: 196Kathleen
Any intel on this one? I couldn't find anything when I looked. She messaged me. Any help is appreciated. Thanks.
https://members.seeking.com/member/5...7-4e9868dd8034
-
12-03-24 22:29 #8834Senior Member

Posts: 47She shows up in Houston TX now. So a scammer.
Originally Posted by Tomyoming7777
[View Original Post]
-
12-02-24 14:46 #8833Senior Member

Posts: 70Honey Milano
Has anyone talked to or met her?
https://members.seeking.com/member/0...3-ff182d3caef8












Reply With Quote





