The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts

Thread: Sugarbabies?

+ Add Report
Page 26 of 615 FirstFirst ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 76 126 526 ... LastLast
Results 376 to 390 of 9222
This blog is moderated by MisforMaster
  1. #8847

    Cincyfun

    Met this one recently at her place. Pretty bad experience. I've seen positive and negative, but I would never see her again.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...d-2b34f2a83aa6

  2. #8846

    A Website Somewhere.

    Quote Originally Posted by CooperTown  [View Original Post]
    Someone on Seeking said she asked other girls on there about me. Has anyone else heard of girls evaluating or discussing guys before? I don't know how it's possible unless it's a friend group.
    Many experienced SBs have a website that they use. They log and sort the guys by phone number.

    I found this out when a SB, actually UTR pro, said sent me a message saying she's not interested because of a bad review on some site about me. She copied and sent me a few messages that in theory was about me.

    I wasn't able to locate the website. My googling found a possible website, but I wasn't able to gain access and it was locked down well, requiring a member to refer you (don't remember what it was).

  3. #8845

    Lizzy

    First started talking to this one, she was in Indiana, then Chicago, the Wisconsin, and now cincy. Usually that means it's a fake / scammer profile, but she had been reported on in the Indi forums that she's real just not worth it and a pro (a bad one).

    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...2-28f78f246fc1

  4. #8844

    Different girl

    Quote Originally Posted by WanderingAbout  [View Original Post]
    Is this the one that does MnG for cash, then blocks you while your having a meal together, and then ghosts you forevermore?

    Or, actually legit?

    https://www.secretbenefits.com/next/...1ff6b2a0c48972
    No the meet and greet scammer is full Asian, also this blaisian girl is more cuter than her.

  5. #8843

    Girl Talk

    Quote Originally Posted by CooperTown  [View Original Post]
    Someone on Seeking said she asked other girls on there about me. Has anyone else heard of girls evaluating or discussing guys before? I don't know how it's possible unless it's a friend group.
    More often than not there is a girl who got her friends into sugaring or was introduced to the lifestyle by a friend. They do talk amongst each other and have group text or chats going. Also, the girls who are more of a professional sometimes have a handler / pimp in common so they end up talking about various meets.

  6. #8842

    Blasianbaby223

    Is this the one that does MnG for cash, then blocks you while your having a meal together, and then ghosts you forevermore?

    Or, actually legit?

    https://www.secretbenefits.com/next/...1ff6b2a0c48972

  7. #8841

    Time waster

    Quote Originally Posted by Zeotch2  [View Original Post]
    I contacted her a while ago and she made excuses every time trying to meet. Work, etc. But I don't live here, just travel here often. She didn't ask for anything up front, which is usually a red flag. Lives in North College Hill. Had another account as MooMooMoree.
    Classic time waster. I guess they like attention?

  8. #8840

    Promize

    Quote Originally Posted by BigDick123  [View Original Post]
    I contacted her a while ago and she made excuses every time trying to meet. Work, etc. But I don't live here, just travel here often. She didn't ask for anything up front, which is usually a red flag. Lives in North College Hill. Had another account as MooMooMoree.

  9. #8839

    Girls discussion?

    Someone on Seeking said she asked other girls on there about me. Has anyone else heard of girls evaluating or discussing guys before? I don't know how it's possible unless it's a friend group.

  10. #8838

  11. #8837
    Senior Member


    Posts: 225

    Savy or Savvy

    37 year old blond. This one messaged me and to be nice I responded. Then I made the mistake of trying to show this highly disturbed woman the errors. In her think. She attacked me until I said something rude back. Boom. I'm blocked. Reported and suspended. Not for my rudeness to her but because that gets them snooping into anything you might have said to anyone and their interpretation of words you used. Ain't shit you can do. It's like being in grade school with the nuns and rulers and your hands out on the desk so they can take a good whack but here they just cut off your hands because it's fun to their prudish monitors. Avoid her at all costs.

  12. #8836

    Scammer


  13. #8835

    Kathleen

    Any intel on this one? I couldn't find anything when I looked. She messaged me. Any help is appreciated. Thanks.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/5...7-4e9868dd8034

  14. #8834
    Quote Originally Posted by Tomyoming7777  [View Original Post]
    She shows up in Houston TX now. So a scammer.

  15. #8833

    Honey Milano


Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape