Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,581 to 2,595 of 18421
-
12-17-24 17:32 #15841Senior Member

Posts: 108What is e. H. p. ?
Originally Posted by JPeterson1
[View Original Post]
-
12-16-24 20:50 #15840Senior Member

Posts: 151Mary
Had a dream with Mary not to long ago. Cute girl who looks similar to her pictures. Think I might have seen her before because she looked very familiar. She has a thick european accent and speaks English fairly well. Gave a nice sensual massage using her hands to apply pressure on my neck and back, arms, etc, after this she works her way down on my legs before having me flip over. Gave me a nice nuru massage sliding up and down on me before I popped. Extras are available. Would recommend.
https://tryst.link/massage/mary-322
-
12-16-24 18:57 #15839Happy1984Guest
Ocean
They have the same / similar sheets as Sunny massage in Nipper's Corner I believe. May be related??
Originally Posted by NashGuy77
[View Original Post]
-
12-16-24 18:44 #15838Senior Member

Posts: 168New place
No hints at all. Zero extra and I signs of it.
Originally Posted by PhatMongrel
[View Original Post]
Great table shower and massage.
Again zero extras and zero hints.
-
12-16-24 06:05 #15837Senior Member

Posts: 303Advice: Go in with an open mind, it's like the prize in a Cracker Jack box. And if she's not what you're looking for, just walk away, I always let their handlers know that's what I will do if the lady is not what I am looking for.
Originally Posted by JPeterson1
[View Original Post]
Experience same as advice, now go see and report back.
Good luck!
-
12-15-24 22:43 #15836Senior Member

Posts: 832Just a question that likely means nothing but for old Q folks, do you remember if there was a rose on the pillow / towel?
-
12-15-24 17:56 #15835Senior Member

Posts: 1136Happy
What's the word with Happy Feet? Has anyone been since the reopen. PM is fine if you have any info.
-
12-15-24 16:32 #15834Senior Member

Posts: 454Did she really look
Did she look like the picture?
Originally Posted by MilBucksG34
[View Original Post]
-
12-14-24 19:57 #15833Senior Member

Posts: 166Ocean
Found a new AMP in Hermitage called Ocean. I didn't have time to stop today. I was wondering if anyone has been there yet. Thanks.
-
12-14-24 10:28 #15832Senior Member

Posts: 166Wendy from Kozy is now at Peace Massage
I used to see Wendy at Kozy Massage in Gallatin. She sold the shop and went back to China. She's back in the country working at Peace Massage in Gallatin.
Extras are not on the menu but she gives a great massage.
-
12-14-24 07:15 #15831Senior Member

Posts: 362Most of the time they are pretty good. Slim tight and about 7 or 8 on looks. Last one was about a 4 and not very great. 40's and 50 age group. It's rare to have a young one but it happens. They never send you there real picture.
Originally Posted by VanillaStick
[View Original Post]
-
12-13-24 20:01 #15830Senior Member

Posts: 1136Please try them out and let us know your experience.
Originally Posted by JPeterson1
[View Original Post]
-
12-13-24 13:18 #15829Regular Member

Posts: 3Cl
I think she's on CL.
Originally Posted by M385C
[View Original Post]
-
12-13-24 13:08 #15828Regular Member

Posts: 24Airport Asians
I'm curious about trying the girls out on e. H. p. Anyone have any experience or advice.
-
12-13-24 13:01 #15827Regular Member

Posts: 7Mia
Yes, that's her. Sorry about that. I haven't really done much reviewing so I didn't even think to put the link.
Originally Posted by DomDraper
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





