Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,581 to 2,595 of 18417
-
12-16-24 06:05 #15837Senior Member

Posts: 303Advice: Go in with an open mind, it's like the prize in a Cracker Jack box. And if she's not what you're looking for, just walk away, I always let their handlers know that's what I will do if the lady is not what I am looking for.
Originally Posted by JPeterson1
[View Original Post]
Experience same as advice, now go see and report back.
Good luck!
-
12-15-24 22:43 #15836Senior Member

Posts: 828Just a question that likely means nothing but for old Q folks, do you remember if there was a rose on the pillow / towel?
-
12-15-24 17:56 #15835Senior Member

Posts: 1136Happy
What's the word with Happy Feet? Has anyone been since the reopen. PM is fine if you have any info.
-
12-15-24 16:32 #15834Senior Member

Posts: 454Did she really look
Did she look like the picture?
Originally Posted by MilBucksG34
[View Original Post]
-
12-14-24 19:57 #15833Senior Member

Posts: 166Ocean
Found a new AMP in Hermitage called Ocean. I didn't have time to stop today. I was wondering if anyone has been there yet. Thanks.
-
12-14-24 10:28 #15832Senior Member

Posts: 166Wendy from Kozy is now at Peace Massage
I used to see Wendy at Kozy Massage in Gallatin. She sold the shop and went back to China. She's back in the country working at Peace Massage in Gallatin.
Extras are not on the menu but she gives a great massage.
-
12-14-24 07:15 #15831Senior Member

Posts: 362Most of the time they are pretty good. Slim tight and about 7 or 8 on looks. Last one was about a 4 and not very great. 40's and 50 age group. It's rare to have a young one but it happens. They never send you there real picture.
Originally Posted by VanillaStick
[View Original Post]
-
12-13-24 20:01 #15830Senior Member

Posts: 1136Please try them out and let us know your experience.
Originally Posted by JPeterson1
[View Original Post]
-
12-13-24 13:18 #15829Regular Member

Posts: 3Cl
I think she's on CL.
Originally Posted by M385C
[View Original Post]
-
12-13-24 13:08 #15828Regular Member

Posts: 24Airport Asians
I'm curious about trying the girls out on e. H. p. Anyone have any experience or advice.
-
12-13-24 13:01 #15827Regular Member

Posts: 7Mia
Yes, that's her. Sorry about that. I haven't really done much reviewing so I didn't even think to put the link.
Originally Posted by DomDraper
[View Original Post]
-
12-13-24 11:31 #15826Regular Member

Posts: 4Wareen girl
I'd love info as I'm in the area. Message me?
Originally Posted by JudeJames
[View Original Post]
-
12-13-24 10:17 #15825Banned Member

Posts: 407If we are talking about this Mia visit with her has mixed reviews.
Originally Posted by DomDraper
[View Original Post]
1) Definitely very attractive, and nice body.
2) Walk in the door at a nice hotel and go through the cop. Mia made sure she took my hands and placed them on her breasts.
3) The massage was very good. However she would not allow touch her breasts. Later when I asked about breast play, she said we can talk about this next time $$.
4) I decided not to repeat. She is a real pro. Do not underestimate her.
Regards,
H19.
-
12-13-24 09:44 #15824Senior Member

Posts: 439Mia
I'd be willing to bet he's talking about Mia in franklin, but only because she's the only mia I'm aware of that does the type of service he described.
Originally Posted by VanillaStick
[View Original Post]
https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...wed-36292.html
-
12-13-24 08:27 #15823Senior Member

Posts: 1136A link, pictures, any info would be helpful.
Originally Posted by Arb101
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote





