The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 258 of 2488 FirstFirst ... 158 208 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 308 358 758 1258 ... LastLast
Results 3,856 to 3,870 of 37319
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #33464

    Rubrankings SCAM?

    3/3 providers on there wanted advance deposits of 50-100% of their fee. Is it just a SCAM site?

  2. #33463
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1771
    Quote Originally Posted by Kilika  [View Original Post]
    I think she's been retired but was curious if anyone saw any posts during the holidays.
    She's pretty utr, except for multiple sugar daddy ads but as of July or August I wouldn't call her "retired".

  3. #33462

    She gone now

    Quote Originally Posted by RareFiedRook92  [View Original Post]
    Damn, glad I waited. The reviews sounded relatively good, but not the GFE I'm interested in.
    It was ok, but I should have gone withe Anna, 6/10 she was hot, good English, but she was no GFE. Yumi, looks closer to 30 than 20.

  4. #33461

    Karma

    I think she's been retired but was curious if anyone saw any posts during the holidays.

  5. #33460

    Luna

    Hello fellas.

    Any of you guys seen Luna before? Looks like she was based in Richmond. Wondering if anyone has intel.

    https://tryst.link/escort/luna13_

    TIA.

  6. #33459
    Quote Originally Posted by Summerinthecity  [View Original Post]
    Ugh, Saw TER reviews, they are a scam. Her face is the girl in the pictures, but she is a little plumper. Full Bush, no kissing, half ass BJ, offered BBFS, I didn; t partake. NON GFE, all around not worth it.
    Damn. I tried a few times but she was booked up. Looks like I was lucky not to get lucky with this one. Appreciate the review.

  7. #33458

    Lola

    Quote Originally Posted by Summerinthecity  [View Original Post]
    Ugh, Saw TER reviews, they are a scam. Her face is the girl in the pictures, but she is a little plumper. Full Bush, no kissing, half ass BJ, offered BBFS, I didn; t partake. NON GFE, all around not worth it.
    Damn, glad I waited. The reviews sounded relatively good, but not the GFE I'm interested in.

  8. #33457

    Lola at Moon

    Ugh, Saw TER reviews, they are a scam. Her face is the girl in the pictures, but she is a little plumper. Full Bush, no kissing, half ass BJ, offered BBFS, I didn; t partake. NON GFE, all around not worth it.

  9. #33456

    Eros Deposit Scammers

    Had a convo with her trying to set something up, then pulled the rug at the end asking for a deposit. Texted her from an out of town number and she answered with a completely different city from the prior.

    Seems like most of the TGTBT profiles posted only on for Virgina seem to fake.

    https://www.eros.com/virginia/files/9506204.htm?cat=1

  10. #33455

    Latina

    https://backpagegals.com/escorts/fem...beach-14992845 Saw this one toady on the south side near hooters today. I was put off when the handler asked for a pic when I was pulling in. I declined and said I would leave and was given the room number. The 100 qv and the girl that answered the door looked really good. A little on the thick side. I tried for a dfk but she turned her head. I figured I would stay for a qv and I think it was worth it. The body type was very similar to the girl in the pic but it was not her. I did ask for a pic in advance and I'm pretty sure that was legit.

  11. #33454

    Niki digits needed

    Anyone have niki digits? I lost interest a while back but may be interested again. Thanks in advance.

  12. #33453
    Quote Originally Posted by Shoxxxnuff  [View Original Post]
    I've had a few good dates with her but she is super paranoid. She thinks everyone is the cops, she backed out on one of our car dates because she saw a black truck and she thought it was a sting. This is after I saw her 3 or 4 times. Once she gets comfortable with you it's a little better but it's hit or miss lately.
    I tried to see her about a month ago; texted her with a basic intro and her availability, she got back to me said she was available; I asked for location so I can figure out an ETA; then crickets. I didn't really say anything out of the ordinary other than the amount of time (30 minute) I was planning to spend with her. All that being said, apparently, I didn't RTFF because found a few reviews after connecting with her saying she keeps a pet Monkey. Guess that explains why she is super paranoid.

  13. #33452
    Quote Originally Posted by SilverLurker  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...s/782218408875

    Complete scam, let me in and we chilled for a few minutes. She was constantly moving stuff around trying to stay busy, kept up with small talk, took the donation and then when it came time to start she stopped and said I look familiar and that police have been trying to set her up and then my car looked familiar and that she was sure I was UC. She then said she'd give me back half of the donation and I needed to leave. When I went to grab the donation she freaked out and started yelling about how she was going to call her security. I just said fuck it and left. On the way out I laughed at her and called her pathetic for scamming for such a low amount. Stay far away and stay safe fellas.
    I've had a few good dates with her but she is super paranoid. She thinks everyone is the cops, she backed out on one of our car dates because she saw a black truck and she thought it was a sting. This is after I saw her 3 or 4 times. Once she gets comfortable with you it's a little better but it's hit or miss lately.

  14. #33451

    Lola

    Quote Originally Posted by JayBird77  [View Original Post]
    Anyone check out Lola yet? Had an appointment yesterday but it fell through. May try for today.
    There is a TER review out. I was interested when I saw E cup, but I think its an exaggeration. Summary of the report is hot, but not a pro.

  15. #33450

    Moon

    Anyone check out Lola yet? Had an appointment yesterday but it fell through. May try for today.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape