Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 86 of 1112 FirstFirst ... 36 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 136 186 586 1086 ... LastLast
Results 1,276 to 1,290 of 16670
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15395
    Can I get a link to her?

  2. #15394
    Quote Originally Posted by Drake11  [View Original Post]
    FINALLY got to see the "break me in I'm new" girl! As Bruno said, I'd highly recommend. Easily my new favorite in town. Very much gets into it, is down for pretty much whatever, and doesn't appear to have the typical issues we're used to with some of these working girls. The only complaint I have is you really should bring your own covers. She seemed open to the idea of BBFS and that's just not how I like to roll. Otherwise very happy with my experience and I'll continue to try and see her whenever I can or when she's available. Treat this one well!
    She is a treat for sure.

  3. #15393

    Finally Broke Her In

    FINALLY got to see the "break me in I'm new" girl! As Bruno said, I'd highly recommend. Easily my new favorite in town. Very much gets into it, is down for pretty much whatever, and doesn't appear to have the typical issues we're used to with some of these working girls. The only complaint I have is you really should bring your own covers. She seemed open to the idea of BBFS and that's just not how I like to roll. Otherwise very happy with my experience and I'll continue to try and see her whenever I can or when she's available. Treat this one well!

  4. #15392

    Thief

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...-/247608449803

    This lady is a thief, she's posting everywhere and asking for deposit.

  5. #15391

    Kitti


  6. #15390
    Quote Originally Posted by Atc432  [View Original Post]
    This was a weird one lmao. I feel like kind of embarrassed. Well. Whatever. House seems safe but in need of interior remodeling job. She's very old and has a ton of loose skin. It's like fucking the lady in the bathtub from The Shining, except older and saggier. Well her mouth works and her pussy works. Definitely had to turn her around though and pound it out without the face and guy in view. Overpaid imo at $. Repeat only if offered a criminally low rate / free and the promise that nobody ever finds out.
    LOL, good review. I've seen her ad for years, and always wonder what the attraction is. I feel sad for her, and I hope she's making enough to get by.

  7. #15389
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1293

    Really?

    Quote Originally Posted by DIrie999  [View Original Post]
    Toss-up whether to post under this category or "Massage" but it straddles both so.

    Took a Green drive out to Stoughton. Interestingly, the location is (was) advertising only on the Escort page and was worded to sound just like a hotel ad. When I texted and attempted to clarify whether they offered the bb. FS - VIP, etc, hotel menu or just massage, was told that they didn't want to say too much on the phone but "c'Mon. Out and try it, I'm sure you'll be happy and satisfied. " The place was located within an industrial area. It was quite dreary and uninviting inside. The MT was certainly as lackluster as the environment.

    Contacted many of the ads listed on STG and all of the ones I received responses to were for a single location on the east side where they'll leave the light on for you. There was even one ad that listed a GCD address but told me I had to go to the aforementioned East side location.

    Seems several of the AMPs are now listing only on the Escort page instead of the Massage page. Some are only promoting massage and others are promoting hotel FS type services even though they may only be an AMP.

    What with the ever-increasing Asian invasion of ads, it sure is getting confusing and rather tedious out there. Still curious about the X Plains location if anyone has insight.
    We should all know by now, an AMP especially, does not want to answer texts or speak on the phone specifically regarding menu / services. Yes, we want to know before we make the trip out, but this forum can answer a lot of those questions, and when it does not, that is where TOFFT comes into play with a follow up review for the rest of us. The sure fire way to make a provider nervous is to inquire about the menu over the phone, text, and when in the entry way, or walking down the hallway.

  8. #15388

    Holly

    This was a weird one lmao. I feel like kind of embarrassed. Well. Whatever. House seems safe but in need of interior remodeling job. She's very old and has a ton of loose skin. It's like fucking the lady in the bathtub from The Shining, except older and saggier. Well her mouth works and her pussy works. Definitely had to turn her around though and pound it out without the face and guy in view. Overpaid imo at $. Repeat only if offered a criminally low rate / free and the promise that nobody ever finds out.

  9. #15387
    Forum Advertiser


    Posts: 4
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  10. #15386
    Quote Originally Posted by Skylaa  [View Original Post]
    You do realize that link you posted has screen shots from my Eccie, PD, and USASG reviews right? Why would I have multiple reviews on many sites from reputable clients if I wasn't real? I have the same Verizon iPhone number since Sept 2022, I don't need to scam. My reviews speak for they selves.
    After this quote I hope nobody will book you this weekend. 🙏.

  11. #15385

    Excuse me?

    He literally said you seem legit. He was asking if anyone has information to provide, what's your problem with that? That's exactly what this site and forum are for, sharing information and experiences. You just made yourself look a lot less inviting to your target market. If you need to hire a marketing manager, I'm available. No thanks necessary. Now answer your phone.

    Quote Originally Posted by Skylaa  [View Original Post]
    You do realize that link you posted has screen shots from my Eccie, PD, and USASG reviews right? Why would I have multiple reviews on many sites from reputable clients if I wasn't real? I have the same Verizon iPhone number since Sept 2022, I don't need to scam. My reviews speak for they selves.

  12. #15384
    Forum Advertiser


    Posts: 4
    [Commercial Message deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted because it appeared to be a commercial message and/or it contained links to a commercial website. All commercial advertising must be posted at our new site, The USA Adult Classifieds http://theclassifieds.nl Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines and the Forum's FAQ for further information.

  13. #15383

    Skyla

    Quote Originally Posted by TheGreekFreak1  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...n/939858958668

    Anyone seen Skyla before? Looks like she is in Madison for the weekends. Looks legit and not too pricey.
    I caught Skyla last year. Haaaaated her. She used Amber's photos in one of her ads to catfish (the $500/ hr blonde on Tryst), I went for it, and met her instead. She was no-kiss and basically just sat motionless while I got my business over with, only after refusing to let me take part of my payment back to leave early. She might be trying a little harder to perform these days, but there is no way she's actually worth seeing. Do yourself a favor and see anyone else.
    Last edited by CageyBee; 12-13-24 at 19:21. Reason: correcting a date

  14. #15382
    Forum Advertiser


    Posts: 4

    Yes, I'm Real

    Quote Originally Posted by TheGreekFreak1  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...n/939858958668

    Anyone seen Skyla before? Looks like she is in Madison for the weekends. Looks legit and not too pricey.
    You do realize that link you posted has screen shots from my Eccie, PD, and USASG reviews right? Why would I have multiple reviews on many sites from reputable clients if I wasn't real? I have the same Verizon iPhone number since Sept 2022, I don't need to scam. My reviews speak for they selves.

  15. #15381

    Skyla

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...n/939858958668

    Anyone seen Skyla before? Looks like she is in Madison for the weekends. Looks legit and not too pricey.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape