Thread: Asian Apartment Girls
+
Add Report
Results 2,251 to 2,265 of 13811
-
12-14-24 11:32 #11561Senior Member

Posts: 283Echo
Justin has posted many things I wanted to write. I just woke up from last nights perfect wild dream. Yeah, I figured out her name was Cassidy. Called her Cass, she was fine with that. Giant boobs, curved body, big butt, rarely for Asians, ass not as chunky as Latinos. She is my type of girl. BBBJ and rimming inside the bath was mind blowing. She forced me, pushed me on the wall and did whatever she wanted. Gosh, how could I say no? It was so good. Longtime wet DFK, fun footjob. Loved her feet. Aggressive girl on bed. Over excited, I did not last too long. Shame on me (LOL). Zero language barrier, nice pillow talk. $$ hourly was a bit hurt but as a perfect combination of body / look, service and communication, she is the best, absolutely worth the money.
Originally Posted by JustinBT
[View Original Post]
-
12-14-24 00:29 #11560Regular Member

Posts: 5GTR Studio
Anyone with any experience with this agency?
https://www.winfordbetgtr.com/chicago/
-
12-13-24 22:25 #11559Senior Member

Posts: 48Lily's Room 1 Cassidy
So I have to pull the trigger after seeing her on the website and it did not disappoint me at all. All natural E cup and that big ass, the know where the perfect spot to grow. Honestly, I'm not big fan of this type, I'm more about that skinny type, but I after seeing the real person, damn, who can say no? As it says she is Chinese and Italian mix, but her face is still more asian, but the body is more Italian? I don't know, LOL. Perfect English and Chinese as she was born here, very bubbly, a Cali girl. Head to the shower first, some BBBJ preview and then asked me to do doggy against the wall and did rimming. She even gave me a BJ in the hallway on the way back, a little bit wild, LOL. Back to the room, some more rimming and BJ with doggy style again, also attention to balls. And then some licking on my ears with loud dirty wisper, and neck, armpit. Put the cover on, had few positions with dfk entire time, she also said I can slow it down to laster longer. Overall, I'm really satisfied, probably my top 5 experience, I would say it's same level as Anne, just personal opinion. Don't forget to book ahead of time, she is going to be really popular I assume.
-
12-13-24 22:08 #11558Senior Member

Posts: 283Not personal but two facts:
Originally Posted by OFCharlie
[View Original Post]
This girl did not appear to leave earlier in Oct. I had been planning to visit her for one week or two but chose Lily's Japanese instead; she had always been on GB's lineup. Purely nobody responded to your original post during her whole booked time, dude.
I am leaving for Houston for winter and did a little homework on Houston Treads. Funny enough I saw this girl's two sister in Houston. https://mom520999.com/ If the booker can recruit both and advertise a twin double play, they can make a good profit. LOL.
-
12-13-24 17:30 #11557Senior Member

Posts: 1713Squirter Lin is back
Lin is back. She left like 2 days after I posted my review the last time as her period came early. Posting a PSA for guys who think they are good at daty. Lin is a good challenge to see if your dining can make her squirt haha.
Originally Posted by OFCharlie
[View Original Post]
Real pics. There is a video on the website too. You can see how nice her body is.
https://bluephoenixchi.com/
-
12-12-24 21:51 #11556Senior Member

Posts: 48Ailing Xiaogu
It means little Elieen Gu, you can search Elieen Gu, she is a Chinese & American Mix. I was trying to book her tonight but damn her schedule is full already today, anyone got any reviews?
Originally Posted by FirstTimer7
[View Original Post]
-
12-12-24 20:38 #11555Senior Member

Posts: 452Google translate is giving me "Ailing Xiaogu". I'm not a big fan of the room itself as there is no shower within the room.
Originally Posted by MStanfield
[View Original Post]
-
12-12-24 12:37 #11554Senior Member

Posts: 151Yolanda at GB
Just left her. I'll start with the good, cause it's a short list. She's very thin, loves to kiss and speaks pretty good English. The bad. Paid for VIP. No BJ preview in shower, when we get back to room, she laid on bed. So I guess I was supposed to DATY? Do that for awhile. While she laid there mostly silent. Then it was time to switch. I guess. Decent enough BBBJ but seemed like she was trying to get things over with. Got on top, few positions and I finished. All in all paid for VIP was in and out in under 30 minutes, no car bath, no rimming, no body rub, and no post shower offered. Stay away from her.
-
12-12-24 10:41 #11553Senior Member

Posts: 283Advertised as Chinese / Italian. I was a bit skeptical as the name was translated to a Japanese one. That is why I wanted to asked. Their two Japanese girls looked mediocre but having English names.
Originally Posted by FirstTimer7
[View Original Post]
-
12-12-24 01:09 #11552Senior Member

Posts: 452Room 1 is a japanese?
Originally Posted by MStanfield
[View Original Post]
-
12-11-24 11:04 #11551Senior Member

Posts: 283Lily's room 1 girl?
Thinking about spending big on Lily's new room 1 girl, Airyo Kotani, before 14th. Really really hot. Appreciate any review about her. Picture real? English good?
-
12-09-24 18:16 #11550Senior Member

Posts: 151She told me she got a bad cold so she's headed home to LA.
Originally Posted by ClayBillClay
[View Original Post]
-
12-09-24 08:45 #11549Senior Member

Posts: 113Momo gone now too?
I see she is off the web page. Is she gone too? Damn it this keeps happening to me. I was planning on the 10th to see them both and now they both left early. Did she go to a spa before leaving Chicago?
Originally Posted by OFCharlie
[View Original Post]
-
12-08-24 13:48 #11548Senior Member

Posts: 48Lol
Hell yeah, LOL. Damn, thought I was going to be the last, but she said there is another guy after me, based on the time, he should be the last.
Originally Posted by OFCharlie
[View Original Post]
-
12-08-24 13:16 #11547Senior Member

Posts: 1713Did you give Michelle a memorable fuck as a send off LOL.
Originally Posted by JustinBT
[View Original Post]
She was originally scheduled until the 10th. Must be a nice guy. Still want to marry her even after finding out what she does. Michelle must be a good fuck haha.










Reply With Quote






