Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 191 of 1135 FirstFirst ... 91 141 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 241 291 691 ... LastLast
Results 2,851 to 2,865 of 17014
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14164
    Quote Originally Posted by OtraVez  [View Original Post]
    Left unhappy?? Damn. I'm 3 for 3 for Long. Were you there at a busy time? I was there when 2 or 3 people came in after me. My TS felt a little rushed, but still left happy.
    Wasn't busy at all, I think I was the only one there to be honest. First time I went there was no negotiations or anything she just went for it so I was expecting the same. She left the door mostly open the entire time and then went and shut it before having me flip so I expected the same, but no luck.

  2. #14163
    Quote Originally Posted by BenLogan  [View Original Post]
    The place on bethel in the middle of 3 brown buildings? I've scheduled with her many times. So far it's strictly legit for me. Nothing happy. She is state licensed. If there are extras, what's the magic words to make that happen?0.
    Disregard. The place I'm thinking of is "enchanted hands" and so far is 100% legit. (And good at what they do. I'm a repeat customer).

    I have no experience with "enchanting hands".

  3. #14162
    Quote Originally Posted by Cold2018  [View Original Post]
    How is enchanting hands? Anyone had massage experience there?

    Send me a DM, the place is hit or miss, lots of last minute cancellations, hard to find therapists who want to show up for their jobs.
    The place on bethel in the middle of 3 brown buildings? I've scheduled with her many times. So far it's strictly legit for me. Nothing happy. She is state licensed. If there are extras, what's the magic words to make that happen?0.

  4. #14161

    Sounds familiar

    Quote Originally Posted by AHeadRed  [View Original Post]
    I went to new spa around a month ago. Couldn't even touch the girl' she said she ticklish she gave me a Jack hammer finish. Then I went to sweet smile spa. It's like they don't even do massages anymore. Another jackhammer Merry Christmas.
    I've never had a bad experience at new spa but the last time I went which was a few months ago, they had a newer provider that didn't do much teasing and also seemed like she didn't want to be touched, massage itself was ok and finish was good though. It's a shame because she's the most attractive provider I've seen there yet, don't remember her name.

  5. #14160
    Quote Originally Posted by MyTell  [View Original Post]
    Just got back from my second visit at long. 1 hr + TS again, Will skip TS going forward. Was fun one time but felt rushed again and not as exciting the second go around. Massage was fantastic. Worked out all of my sore spots, stretched all parts of my body in unique ways, and I think was even walking on my back / legs at some point. Unfortunately, left unhappy. Provider was young / attractive, but no teasing (even tho she got extremely close several times) and covered on the flip. I guess YMMV based on provider here.
    Left unhappy?? Damn. I'm 3 for 3 for Long. Were you there at a busy time? I was there when 2 or 3 people came in after me. My TS felt a little rushed, but still left happy.

  6. #14159

    New girl. Ominh

    Quote Originally Posted by Akuma187  [View Original Post]
    I thinking about pulling the trigger on her when I get back. Thanks bigjohncC for all the help.

    https://adultsearch.com/us/ohio/colu...scorts/2980517
    Girl there already hitting her monthly visitor so rolling out tomorrow. New girl flying in slll the way from the west coast. I'll update when I get pictures.

  7. #14158

    My experience.

    Quote Originally Posted by Utrtts  [View Original Post]
    In this forum.
    I went to new spa around a month ago. Couldn't even touch the girl' she said she ticklish she gave me a Jack hammer finish. Then I went to sweet smile spa. It's like they don't even do massages anymore. Another jackhammer Merry Christmas.

  8. #14157

    I reviewed on 11/18

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnGradyCole  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have recent intel on New Spa? I used to frequent but it's been over a year since I've last made a visit. Haven't seen any recent reviews or reports so thought I would ask. Thinking about changing it up a bit from my normal circuit of Lav and ZZ. Thanks all.
    In this forum.

  9. #14156

    New Spa?

    Anyone have recent intel on New Spa? I used to frequent but it's been over a year since I've last made a visit. Haven't seen any recent reviews or reports so thought I would ask. Thinking about changing it up a bit from my normal circuit of Lav and ZZ. Thanks all.

  10. #14155

    Here the link I found

    Quote Originally Posted by HartBr43  [View Original Post]
    Me too now. If I find it I will send.
    I thinking about pulling the trigger on her when I get back. Thanks bigjohncC for all the help.

    https://adultsearch.com/us/ohio/colu...scorts/2980517

  11. #14154
    Quote Originally Posted by Utrtts  [View Original Post]
    I get a Page Not Found from that link.
    Me too now. If I find it I will send.

  12. #14153

    That just 404's

    Quote Originally Posted by HartBr43  [View Original Post]
    I had this listed as Arlington. I assume the same.

    https://www.adultlook.com/p/3243797
    I get a Page Not Found from that link.

  13. #14152

    Long massage

    Just got back from my second visit at long. 1 hr + TS again, Will skip TS going forward. Was fun one time but felt rushed again and not as exciting the second go around. Massage was fantastic. Worked out all of my sore spots, stretched all parts of my body in unique ways, and I think was even walking on my back / legs at some point. Unfortunately, left unhappy. Provider was young / attractive, but no teasing (even tho she got extremely close several times) and covered on the flip. I guess YMMV based on provider here.

  14. #14151

    Fantastic

    Quote Originally Posted by BigJohncC  [View Original Post]
    BBBJ definitely on the menu and GFE and daty all on menu but I'm not sure on price for all those services but yes. I payed 400 just to give support and the fact she lost two appointments due to the dumb taxi guy.
    Well the new place sent me a text saying her first appointment here texted her saying "that was fantastic" so maybe I was a little hard on her? He told her he would leave a review do hopefully whoever saw her does leave a review. They hear that all the time and most never do.

  15. #14150
    Quote Originally Posted by Lickn  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the review. Was she GFE, daty, BBBJ?
    BBBJ definitely on the menu and GFE and daty all on menu but I'm not sure on price for all those services but yes. I payed 400 just to give support and the fact she lost two appointments due to the dumb taxi guy.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape