Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 331 to 345 of 1447
-
12-15-24 15:15 #1117Senior Member

Posts: 89Reviews
Don't recall any reviews of this one. Might toftt unless someone here has reason to avoid.
https://vivianrosefungiver.com/
-
12-13-24 22:29 #1116Senior Member

Posts: 103Moon
Anyone recently visited? Can you describe her looks? Approx age? Like I should be picky. ?
Originally Posted by Mongugotz
[View Original Post]
-
12-12-24 19:54 #1115Senior Member

Posts: 201Ah yes! The Italian MILF! I love how she straddles you and have tour legs wrapped around her waist as she gives the best, slow, sensual touch to my tubesteak!
Originally Posted by DengKemboko
[View Original Post]
-
12-09-24 11:15 #1114Senior Member

Posts: 80Moon tip
When I saw her, her rate was all-in, though you're welcome to leave any additional tip you'd like.
Originally Posted by GroundGlass
[View Original Post]
-
12-08-24 17:31 #1113Senior Member

Posts: 83A couple of months ago, I had an experience with Judy similar to yours, minus the PM action. I only opted for a hh that night, so perhaps she only does that for her hour appointments. When she sat between my legs for the HE, that was something that I had not previously had, and was very intimately done.
Originally Posted by TheNickel
[View Original Post]
Very recently, I had an itch which, so I called for an appointment. I met "Hannah" for an hour time. She allowed plenty of OTC roaming, and on the flip allowed upper UTC as well. She made me pop relatively quickly, and spent the remainder of the hour giving me a very nice chest / belly / thigh rub, and finished with a head massage.
For an HE-only AMP, Relaxation is top-notch.
-
12-07-24 22:16 #1112Senior Member

Posts: 29Miss Moon
I have a first time appointment setup with Miss Moon. Was wondering what a typical tip would be. Tx.
-
11-30-24 19:49 #1111Senior Member

Posts: 74Greenfield closed?
Just showed up to the spot in Greenfield and looks like it may be closed? The signage is still up and the door says open (it's currently a time they would be open), but the main door is locked and the phone number is disconnected. Any insight?
-
11-26-24 15:11 #1110Senior Member

Posts: 274512 Main Street IO
https://skipthegames.com/posts/bosto...1/020572054907
This place is easy to find and easy to miss. It is not 512 Main Street on the road. You must go down the driveway between the buildings at the light. If you are looking from the back, the entrance is a nondescript door at the far right of the building. The only indicators are two security cameras and a doorbell. There was an open sign in the window next to the door, but it wasn't on. Nothing was inside when I entered, and I was brought directly to a room. There is no mistaking this "shop" as any place to get a massage. They didn't want to give an hour and forced a 30-minute session. Baby oil was used for a quick 10-15 rub, and then she asked if I wanted to boom-boom. I negotiated for 160. To my surprise, she first gave me a saran wrap BJ before placing the condom on. Fucked in a few positions, then emptied into the bag. Left shortly after. Her name was Wendy.
-
11-19-24 02:06 #1109Regular Member

Posts: 24Zen
Stop by Zen last week. Sofia was not available. Say OK to the other girl on her 30's. Ok massage. (Actually could have been better) not so sensual. L1 was ordinary. Typical rates.
-
11-17-24 17:25 #1108Senior Member

Posts: 87Sacred spot offerings probably refer to a prostate massage. Given the references to energy and reiki in her add, a "Zen-ding" is probably just another way to say happing ending or perhaps even edging without release.
Originally Posted by Pajcje
[View Original Post]
-
11-17-24 10:30 #1107Senior Member

Posts: 31Know what her "Zen-ding", energy balance, and Sacred spot offerings are?
Originally Posted by DengKemboko
[View Original Post]
-
11-17-24 10:03 #1106Senior Member

Posts: 31Two in one day?
Thanks I appreciate it. Any info on looks? I know no touching. Says $65 for first time clients only is it more or less for repeat do you know? Also read about Deb / Peachy / Earthy. She still around? Tempted to do what was recommended by seeing Peachy then Moon.
Originally Posted by DengKemboko
[View Original Post]
-
11-17-24 09:30 #1105Senior Member

Posts: 80Miss Moon
She's around and has a current ad up:
Originally Posted by Pajcje
[View Original Post]
https://westernmass.craigslist.org/h...801125314.html
-
11-16-24 21:48 #1104Senior Member

Posts: 31Miss moon
I'll be in town tomorrow and read about Miss Moon. Wondering if she's still around and if anyone has contact info. Saw she used to have a Craigslist ad but the link no longer works not sure if she has a new one.
-
11-16-24 17:25 #1103Regular Member

Posts: 11Amp
Looking for a place with a FS. Hit me up if you know.








Reply With Quote






